Serena the fraud

Talk about anything here.
kobeunderbite
Proud supporter of President Trump.

Serena the fraud

Post by kobeunderbite »

Seeing her name trend today as people discuss athletic GOAT's. She is a joke and a prime example of affirmative action in action. Serena is not the greatest ladies player of all-time, let alone the greatest player of all-time, let alone the greatest athlete of all-time. A true fraud. The only reason Serena is ever included in these discussions is that she is a black female.

A fraud!
elartman1973
El Padrino

Re: Serena the fraud

Post by elartman1973 »

I'm pretty sure her career accomplishments are why she is mentioned..you're just so jewed up you cant think straight
"I'm drivin Caddy, you fixin a FORD"

kobeunderbite

Post by kobeunderbite »

Fatty, she's not in the conversation based on 'career accomplishments.' She is immediately outmatched in the most important metrics and records.
TheSaboteur
Hall of Famer

Post by TheSaboteur »

What does it mean to be "so jewed up"?
Image Vaccines Image

Cannot redeclare utf8_encode
denali4eva
Queen Bee

Post by denali4eva »

Did she self impose that title?
Last edited by denali4eva on Mon Feb 08, 2021 2:43 pm, edited 2 times in total.
kobeunderbite

Post by kobeunderbite »

denali4eva wrote:Did she self impose that title?

Yes, she flogs tons of bullshit merch dubbing her the GOAT and the QUEEN.
AtiliusRegulus
Mount Rushmore

Post by AtiliusRegulus »

Seriously which female tennis player is greater than Serena? I don’t like Serena one bit, but that gal has been ranked with the best for 21 years.
Check the method from Bedrock, 'cause I rock your head to bed
denali4eva
Queen Bee

Post by denali4eva »

kobeunderbite wrote:
denali4eva wrote:Did she self impose that title?

Yes, she flogs tons of bullshit merch dubbing her the GOAT and the QUEEN.

Well I guess if she don't no one else will... ;)
denali4eva
Queen Bee

Post by denali4eva »

AtiliusRegulus wrote:Seriously which female tennis player is greater than Serena? I don’t like Serena one bit, but that gal has been ranked with the best for 21 years.

Billie Jean King... :noidea:
AtiliusRegulus
Mount Rushmore

Post by AtiliusRegulus »

denali4eva wrote:
AtiliusRegulus wrote:Seriously which female tennis player is greater than Serena? I don’t like Serena one bit, but that gal has been ranked with the best for 21 years.

:lol: :lamontlol: :yaoyao: :pjaxlol:
kobeunderbite

Post by kobeunderbite »

What kind of stupid question is this? Court and Graf have her dead to rights and Evert/Navratilova would have her in 4th or 5th in slams at best if slams had been as important when they played. Serena doesn't have the slams, doesn't have the weeks, doesn't have the titles, doesn't have any one dominant season to match up with those of the likes of her superiors. She has nothing but her skin color to stake a GOAT claim on.

You're a genuine victim of media brainwashing.
vcsgrizzfan
Mount Rushmore

Post by vcsgrizzfan »

denali4eva wrote:

It's not really fair to compare between eras, but I definitely vote Serena over her. She's the best female tennis player I've ever witnessed, with only Steffi Graf being in the conversation with her in my mind.
AtiliusRegulus
Mount Rushmore

Post by AtiliusRegulus »

kobeunderbite wrote:

What kind of stupid question is this? Court and Graf have her dead to rights and Evert/Navratilova would have her in 4th or 5th in slams at best if slams had been as important when they played. Serena doesn't have the slams, doesn't have the weeks, doesn't have the titles, doesn't have any one dominant season to match up with those of the likes of her superiors. She has nothing but her skin color to stake a GOAT claim on.

not a big tennis fan, but I do recall Serena winning her first US Open in 1999, and fast forward 20 years later, she is still competitive in grandslams. where are martina hingis and kornakova??????????
denali4eva
Queen Bee

Post by denali4eva »

I was being funny! :lol:
gaskill15
You go, we go... forever

Post by gaskill15 »

Don't ever mistake Kournikova as a good tennis player again. With that being said i never missed one of her matches if I could help it. 8-)
AtiliusRegulus
Mount Rushmore

Post by AtiliusRegulus »

gaskill15 wrote:Don't ever mistake Kournikova as a good tennis player again. With that being said i never missed one of her matches if I could help it. 8-)
kournikova and Hingis were Serena's peers. they have all left the game and Serena is still competitive. kinda like Lebron being in the league while Wade, Joachim Noah, Bosh, and Carmelo all being irrelevant or retired
kobeunderbite

Post by kobeunderbite »

AtiliusRegulus wrote:
kobeunderbite wrote:

not a big tennis fan, but I do recall Serena winning her first US Open in 1999, and fast forward 20 years later, she is still competitive in grandslams. where are martina hingis and kornakova??????????

Top athletes across every sport boast greater longevity in the modern world and even armed with that, and a lack of genuinely competitive rivals, Serena hasn't managed to capture the most coveted records in the sport. She has a great career, no doubt about it, but she is not the GOAT.
kobeunderbite

Post by kobeunderbite »

If Serena had the greatest peak/season/level of play, she would have a genuine case, but she doesn't. If she had the greatest resume/records, she would have a genuine case, but she doesn't. It's pretty hard to make any kind of GOAT case without either.
Shill Jackson
Mount Rushmore

Post by Shill Jackson »

kobeunderbite wrote:

“doesn’t have the titles”?

:verdum:

#welcher
"Educated people make the world a better place, they mercilessly attack misery and cruelty, and eventually they win."
--Henry Rollins

**zombiesonics is a feckless cunt!**
kobeunderbite

Post by kobeunderbite »

Correct, does NOT have the titles. That is absolutely correct.

But little guy, without cheating, where do you think Serena ranks on the list of most women's titles? Don't check the answer if you have a full bladder.