Wandavision

Talk about anything here.
AlaskaHawks
Mount Rushmore

Re: Wandavision

Post by AlaskaHawks »

Just Googled it. Holy shit that looks awful
"The idea is not to block every shot. The idea is to make your opponent believe you might block every shot."
Bill Russell

"I'm just 'bout that action, boss"
L.O.B. = Love our Brothers.
manchild98
Hidden Member

Post by manchild98 »

I just finished the first 3 episodes. I have no background in any of this superhero stuff. It's corny, weird and creepy. I'm intrigued enough to keep watching.
Kingcarl24
G.O.A.T.

Post by Kingcarl24 »

3rd episode started to show there's more to the story.

I have no idea how to explain this to anyone or why anyone should watch but the end of the 3rd episode has me wanting to see what happens now.
kobeunderbite
Proud supporter of President Trump.

Post by kobeunderbite »

Kingcarl24 wrote:3rd episode started to show there's more to the story.

I have no idea how to explain this to anyone or why anyone should watch but the end of the 3rd episode has me wanting to see what happens now.

I would have just made the part where the black lady is ejected the credits tag. I mean I know it has to go somewhere eventually but that felt like too much for no real reason. I hope they have something good planned because I feel like I know what is coming and what will happen in the last episode. If it is what I would guess, itll still be fun though.
Kingcarl24
G.O.A.T.

Post by Kingcarl24 »

kobeunderbite wrote:

I would have just made the part where the black lady is ejected the credits tag. I mean I know it has to go somewhere eventually but that felt like too much for no real reason. I hope they have something good planned because I feel like I know what is coming and what will happen in the last episode. If it is what I would guess, itll still be fun though.
My sister called me last night asking me to explain what is happening. I struggled because I don't know where they're going. I just said finish episode 3 and tell me what you think. Those first 2 episodes were rough. They really served no purpose. I'm hoping as the show rolls out we'll be able to look back and see why they did those episodes like that but for now it's just weird.
kobeunderbite

Post by kobeunderbite »

Kingcarl24 wrote:
kobeunderbite wrote:

My sister called me last night asking me to explain what is happening. I struggled because I don't know where they're going. I just said finish episode 3 and tell me what you think. Those first 2 episodes were rough. They really served no purpose. I'm hoping as the show rolls out we'll be able to look back and see why they did those episodes like that but for now it's just weird.

Definitely tough to enjoy if you can't appreciate the satire, which I personally do, I watched a lot of Nick at Nite in my day.

I am expecting the last episode to be very hype.
Kingcarl24
G.O.A.T.

Post by Kingcarl24 »

kobeunderbite wrote:
Kingcarl24 wrote:
kobeunderbite wrote:

Definitely tough to enjoy if you can't appreciate the satire, which I personally do, I watched a lot of Nick at Nite in my day.

Maybe put it in spoilers but what are you expecting out of the final episode?
kobeunderbite

Post by kobeunderbite »

Kingcarl24 wrote:
kobeunderbite wrote:
Kingcarl24 wrote:

Maybe put it in spoilers but what are you expecting out of the final episode?
Spoiler:
I haven't read any spoilers, but I am expecting some kind of Doctor Strange appearance to set up the next Doctor Strange movie, and some kind of magic battle with Strange/Wanda to lead into the movie.
LNS
Boxing Knowledge Champ

Post by LNS »

Spoiler:
It’s clearly Nightmare doing this to her, no? I agree with KUB that Doc Strange will make an appearance at some point and it’ll lead to the Multiverse flick. Originally I thought it was going to be a House of M type storyline where she went insane and altered reality, but it doesn’t seem to be heading that way.
gaskill15
You go, we go... forever

Post by gaskill15 »

Damnit i really wanna open those spoiler tags but I'm gonna do my best to hold off.
3effs
Hall of Famer

Post by 3effs »

I'm really enjoying it and don't mind the slow burn.
kobeunderbite

Post by kobeunderbite »

gaskill15 wrote:Damnit i really wanna open those spoiler tags but I'm gonna do my best to hold off.
I'm not opening LNS's because he's too well versed and even his speculation will probably be accurate.
kobeunderbite

Post by kobeunderbite »

Fun reveal, I hope this guy doesn't stick around though because frankly there is enough quipping in the MCU as is.
Kingcarl24
G.O.A.T.

Post by Kingcarl24 »

kobeunderbite wrote:Fun reveal, I hope this guy doesn't stick around though because frankly there is enough quipping in the MCU as is.
I feel like the show is really getting good now. Does this mean the X Men are officially tied to the MCU now?
kobeunderbite

Post by kobeunderbite »

So it seems although it wouldn't surprise me if this is a one off as far as genuine former X-Men representation, as he is one of the only popular X-Men characters that could realistically be brought over (obviously they can't do Jackman, Patrick Stewart etc long-term). And he's also one of the only ones who has this kind of role where storywise it makes sense. Also further establishes the multiverse stuff for the next Spider-Man and Strange movies.
manchild98
Hidden Member

Post by manchild98 »

I'm still diggin' it. The last couple of episodes have me hooked now.
Kingcarl24
G.O.A.T.

Post by Kingcarl24 »

manchild98 wrote:I'm still diggin' it. The last couple of episodes have me hooked now.
The last couple episodes made me excited for Falcon and Winter Soldier.
gaskill15
You go, we go... forever

Post by gaskill15 »

The future of MCU TV shows on Disney+ is very promising. They have so much content to work with now.
Kingcarl24
G.O.A.T.

Post by Kingcarl24 »

gaskill15 wrote:The future of MCU TV shows on Disney+ is very promising. They have so much content to work with now.
They also have the budget to throw at it. Having good production value adds so much to TV shows.
kobeunderbite

Post by kobeunderbite »

It bleeding into the movie stories and vice versa is really juicy too. The show benefits so much from having the backstory of the movies to set the stage. It's beautiful.