Hall of Famer

Wandavision

Post by 3effs »

Weird and better than I expected.
3effs
Hall of Famer

Re: Wandavision

Post by 3effs »

Max. wrote:I didn’t know it was out. Looks good IMO and I never cared for her character.

She’s been underutilized but is probably the strongest Avenger. Her powers are crazy.

Oh and she’s hot.
Kingcarl24
G.O.A.T.

Post by Kingcarl24 »

I'm excited to watch it because it will set the tone for all the other Marvel series coming to Disney+.

When you say weird... how weird? I'm not sure my wife is going to stay on board if it's too weird.
3effs
Hall of Famer

Post by 3effs »

Kingcarl24 wrote:I'm excited to watch it because it will set the tone for all the other Marvel series coming to Disney+.

When you say weird... how weird? I'm not sure my wife is going to stay on board if it's too weird.

I mean I would say pretty damn weird. And I think you have to be familiar with the MCU to appreciate it.
Uncontroversial
All-Time Great

Post by Uncontroversial »

I subscribed to Disney+ and watched the first season of mandolorian because of you pussies. It’s lame as fuck. A kids show with a basic, shitty plot. No way I’m getting suckered into a marvel sitcom. Y’all need to up your T levels. Disney+ is not a Netflix competitor. It’s for kids.
Shut your bitch mouth, Trumpie loser
PhutureDynasty
Mount Rushmore

Post by PhutureDynasty »

I haven't checked yet 3effs but is it weekly release or is the entire show already available to watch?
PhutureDynasty
Mount Rushmore

Post by PhutureDynasty »

Uncontroversial wrote:I subscribed to Disney+ and watched the first season of mandolorian because of you pussies. It’s lame as fuck. A kids show with a basic, shitty plot. No way I’m getting suckered into a marvel sitcom. Y’all need to up your T levels. Disney+ is not a Netflix competitor. It’s for kids.
After I finish this soybean latte and remove my designer scarf I'm going to respond to this post in more detail.
LNS
Boxing Knowledge Champ

Post by LNS »

I just watched the first episode and it was shit. I’ll try episode 2 later on though... I figure they’re gonna be setting the scene for a bit, so I’m gonna try to be patient.
AbeVigodaLive
Clean-Up Crew

Post by AbeVigodaLive »

PhutureDynasty wrote:
Uncontroversial wrote:I subscribed to Disney+ and watched the first season of mandolorian because of you pussies. It’s lame as fuck. A kids show with a basic, shitty plot. No way I’m getting suckered into a marvel sitcom. Y’all need to up your T levels. Disney+ is not a Netflix competitor. It’s for kids.
After I finish this soybean latte and remove my designer scarf I'm going to respond to this post in more detail.

Do they make pumpkin spice soybean lattes at your local hipster coffee shop?

I want one.
LNS
Boxing Knowledge Champ

Post by LNS »

Ok... finished episode 2 and it was slightly better. The problem so far is that you gotta plod through a lot of boring, awkward shit for maybe a handful of “ohh that’s interesting/creepy” moments. Again... I know they’re still setting the table and I expect the next two episodes to be kinda similar, but if by episode 5 the format hasn’t changed I might throw in the towel. It kinda has a David Lynch type vibe, if anyone’s a fan.
PhutureDynasty
Mount Rushmore

Post by PhutureDynasty »

AbeVigodaLive wrote:
PhutureDynasty wrote:

Do they make pumpkin spice soybean lattes at your local hipster coffee shop?

I want one.
I'll have to ask next time I'm there.

I usually get my coffee from a place pretty secluded and unknown. You've probably never heard of it.
3effs
Hall of Famer

Post by 3effs »

PhutureDynasty wrote:I haven't checked yet 3effs but is it weekly release or is the entire show already available to watch?
2 episodes released today and then its weekly.
PhutureDynasty
Mount Rushmore

Post by PhutureDynasty »

3effs wrote:
PhutureDynasty wrote:I haven't checked yet 3effs but is it weekly release or is the entire show already available to watch?
2 episodes released today and then its weekly.
Gracias.
AtiliusRegulus
Mount Rushmore

Post by AtiliusRegulus »

Show is garbage. A cross of Bewitched/ leave it to Beaver and Pleasantville
Check the method from Bedrock, 'cause I rock your head to bed
3effs
Hall of Famer

Post by 3effs »

AtiliusRegulus wrote:Show is garbage. A cross of Bewitched/ leave it to Beaver and Pleasantville

They are going through the decades of TV and how the style has changed.
kobeunderbite
Proud supporter of President Trump.

Post by kobeunderbite »

I like it. I find it funny how some people demand the pewpewpew and can't handle what the first two episodes are. I mean I don't know if I would have the patience for an entire season of this but the slow burn is good so far. It made the beekeeper and choking moments cool and I enjoy the parody besides.
kobeunderbite

Post by kobeunderbite »

phpBB [video]
kobeunderbite

Post by kobeunderbite »

Kingcarl24 wrote:I'm excited to watch it because it will set the tone for all the other Marvel series coming to Disney+.

It's not weird, it's just different. I'm sure for someone like you or me who appreciates Scarlet Witch and her character the payoff will be epic. For people who don't really get her and can't wonder about the different explanations for what's happening, I can understand where things could seem boring or pointless.
kobeunderbite

Post by kobeunderbite »

Enjoying this show so far. I loved that moment when Vision started piecing things together and things just rewinded. Fun, creepy vibe.
LeBronMonsterDunk
Clean-Up Crew

Post by LeBronMonsterDunk »

The first 2 episodes were absolute trash, I skipped through 95% of it.

No interest in watching anymore.
You never liked me, probably don't like me still, but a ***** liking me aint never paid my bills