GTA 6 to have a female main character

Talk about anything here.
elmerjfudd
The Lurker

GTA 6 to have a female main character

Post by elmerjfudd »

https://www.thesun.co.uk/tech/13721594/ ... acter/amp/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
AtiliusRegulus
Mount Rushmore

Re: GTA 6 to have a female main character

Post by AtiliusRegulus »

this whole mad pursuit of equality is ruining everything especially women. and this will cause the franchise to implode.
Check the method from Bedrock, 'cause I rock your head to bed
Kingcarl24
G.O.A.T.

Post by Kingcarl24 »

I don't know what the problem is.

:noidea:
zombiesonics
Mount Rushmore

Post by zombiesonics »

Even Grant Theft Auto cucks out lol.

I remember when the majority of my friends at school weren’t even allowed to play that game.

:mjlaugh:
Kingcarl24
G.O.A.T.

Post by Kingcarl24 »

zombiesonics wrote:Even Grant Theft Auto cucks out lol.

I remember when the majority of my friends at school weren’t even allowed to play that game.

It's a video game...
Bush4Ever.
All-Time Great

Post by Bush4Ever. »

Will she be a "Black Beastie", to use the word of our friend Tommy Sotomayor?

The only GTA I played was 3 (?) in Liberty City with the mute main character. The head of the Colombian Drug syndicate in that game was a chick.

Edit: I hope Tommy Sotomayor isn't dead. I haven't watched him in a minute?
AtiliusRegulus
Mount Rushmore

Post by AtiliusRegulus »

Bush4Ever. wrote:Will she be a "Black Beastie", to use the word of our friend Tommy Sotomayor?

The only GTA I played was 3 (?) in Liberty City with the mute main character. The head of the Colombian Drug syndicate in that game was a chick.

Edit: I hope Tommy Sotomayor isn't dead. I haven't watched him in a minute?
Yeah what happened sotomayor. Dude was hot 3 years ago
Check the method from Bedrock, 'cause I rock your head to bed
kobeunderbite
Proud supporter of President Trump.

Post by kobeunderbite »

Kingcarl24 wrote:

It's a video game...

Come on, dude. GTA is the ultimate male fantasy game. This is cucked and stupid as hell.
Bush4Ever.
All-Time Great

Post by Bush4Ever. »

I killed so many hookers in GTA 3.

Like, probably hundreds.
zombiesonics
Mount Rushmore

Post by zombiesonics »

Kingcarl24 wrote:

It's a video game...
Uh, yeah I know it's a video game. I don't even play video games, and never have, so i don't care.

I'm just saying that in high school, GTA was super edgy and taboo, and most kids weren't allowed to play it. They had to either hide the game from their parents or go over to someone else's house who was allowed to play it.

Now it's just another run-of-the-mill cuckfest. Crazy how times change.
AbeVigodaLive
Clean-Up Crew

Post by AbeVigodaLive »

Call it a "cuckfest"...

Or, just missing the mark on its demographic audience?

Then again... can't you like bang hookers and stuff in the game? I'm sure there are many lonely gamers who will find it "oddly fascinating" doing that with this character.
lettherebehouse
Clean-Up Crew

Post by lettherebehouse »

Kingcarl24 wrote:

It's a video game...

Yeah Zombie, it’s not like 1st person video games played by kids 6-12 hours a day play a role in formative social engineering within that 11-17 age demo.

:aj:
Kingcarl24
G.O.A.T.

Post by Kingcarl24 »

zombiesonics wrote:
Kingcarl24 wrote:

It's a video game...
Uh, yeah I know it's a video game. I don't even play video games, and never have, so i don't care.

I'm just saying that in high school, GTA was super edgy and taboo, and most kids weren't allowed to play it. They had to either hide the game from their parents or go over to someone else's house who was allowed to play it.

Now it's just another run-of-the-mill cuckfest. Crazy how times change.
Lol. It's not even out yet. Calm down.
Bush4Ever.
All-Time Great

Post by Bush4Ever. »

It's amazing how much intentional convergence there is around things that "don't really matter".

Of course they matter (to some degree). That's why they are being targeted!
Kingcarl24
G.O.A.T.

Post by Kingcarl24 »

lettherebehouse wrote:
Kingcarl24 wrote:

It's a video game...

Yeah Zombie, it’s not like 1st person video games played by kids 6-12 hours a day play a role in formative social engineering within that 11-17 age demo.

Seriously. Young kids need to know that it's the men that kill hookers and run over pedestrians with cars while mowing down cities and police with an attack chopper. Having a woman do all that is just silly.

(Also, nerd alert, but I don't think you know what 1st person means. Nobody plays GTA first person.)
lettherebehouse
Clean-Up Crew

Post by lettherebehouse »

Kingcarl24 wrote:
lettherebehouse wrote:
Kingcarl24 wrote:
It's a video game...

Seriously. Young kids need to know that it's the men that kill hookers and run over pedestrians with cars while mowing down cities and police with an attack chopper. Having a woman do all that is just silly.

That’s all Rambo manly shit, part of our DNA. Right now with women thinking they’re remotely on our level, and the coordinated mass conditioning of this at the elementary level, coupled with their inability to process emotions as well as a Stallone or Norris, it’s a recipe for countless mass casualty events.
Kingcarl24
G.O.A.T.

Post by Kingcarl24 »

lettherebehouse wrote:
Kingcarl24 wrote:
lettherebehouse wrote:

That’s all Rambo manly shit, part of our DNA. Right now with women thinking they’re remotely on our level, and the coordinated mass conditioning of this at the elementary level, coupled with their inability to process emotions as well as a Stallone or Norris, it’s a recipe for countless mass casualty events.
:biggums:
zombiesonics
Mount Rushmore

Post by zombiesonics »

AbeVigodaLive wrote:Call it a "cuckfest"...

Or, just missing the mark on its demographic audience? :oops:

Then again... can't you like bang hookers and stuff in the game? I'm sure there are many lonely gamers who will find it "oddly fascinating" doing that with this character.
It has nothing to do with missing the mark on their target demographic. They know what they’re doing. Corporations are intentionally pushing propaganda onto their product.

All of these companies are not destroying their brands, angering their fans, and ruining their profits on accident. That liberatarian argument that companies are driven by profit is dead. Corporations nowadays only care about gaining more power and spreading propaganda.
AbeVigodaLive
Clean-Up Crew

Post by AbeVigodaLive »

zombiesonics wrote:

It has nothing to do with missing the mark on their target demographic. They know what they’re doing. Corporations are intentionally pushing propaganda onto their product.

All of these companies are not destroying their brands, angering their fans, and ruining their profits on accident. That liberatarian argument that companies are driven by profit is dead. Corporations nowadays only care about gaining more power and spreading propaganda.

You've tried this take many times already.
zombiesonics
Mount Rushmore

Post by zombiesonics »

AbeVigodaLive wrote:
zombiesonics wrote:

You've tried this take many times already.
And it continues to be proven correct, over and over again.