Trump is refusing to pay Giuliani LOL

Talk about anything here.
Uncontroversial
All-Time Great

Trump is refusing to pay Giuliani LOL

Post by Uncontroversial »

https://www.yahoo.com/huffpost/trump-wo ... 13094.html

Giuliani getting stiffed. What did he expect?
Shut your bitch mouth, Trumpie loser
Shill Jackson
Mount Rushmore

Re: Trump is refusing to pay Giuliani LOL

Post by Shill Jackson »

:yaoyao: :yaoyao: :yaoyao:
:banderas:
:tilaugh: :tilaugh: :tilaugh:
:kobelol: :kobelol: :kobelol:
:obama:
"Educated people make the world a better place, they mercilessly attack misery and cruelty, and eventually they win."
--Henry Rollins

**zombiesonics is a feckless cunt!**
Alex_Murphy
Clean-Up Crew

Post by Alex_Murphy »

dude no one believes Yahoo news. that shit is parody journalism ... contentless.
Alex_Murphy
Clean-Up Crew

Post by Alex_Murphy »

lol... "the Washington post says"

the same Washington post owned by Jeff Bezos?

:gtfo:
AtiliusRegulus
Mount Rushmore

Post by AtiliusRegulus »

Yep yahoo news is definitely objective and a reporter of truth. Coup, insurrection
Check the method from Bedrock, 'cause I rock your head to bed
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

This ignorance and faure to believe facts and fall for lies is what got you morons in trouble in the first place....
It's a fact trump stiffed Rudy.
How dumb are you to still live in such ignorance?
"I'm drivin Caddy, you fixin a FORD"

Alex_Murphy
Clean-Up Crew

Post by Alex_Murphy »

elartman1973 wrote:This ignorance and faure to believe facts and fall for lies is what got you morons in trouble in the first place....
yeah your ignorance.

dont even bother responding you're too dumb to talk to when you wake and bake... but let me break it down for you incase you have an ounce of reading comprehension left in that drug riddled brain of yours. point blank, if its not reported by foxnews then its fake news.

Washington post and CNN are CIA controlled media outlets. CIA is out to control narrative on Trump and they have been since the Russian collusion hoax. Theyll spin any bullshit they please. they are not journalists they are con artists who aim to misinform and disinform the american public.

you're one of their sheep and you dont even know it. have another toke, arrty. it's all way too deep for a professional Disney owl shit painter, like yourself.
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

UNC MJ FAN. wrote:
elartman1973 wrote:This ignorance and faure to believe facts and fall for lies is what got you morons in trouble in the first place....
yeah your ignorance.

dont even bother responding you're too dumb to talk to when you wake and bake... but let me break it down for you incase you have an ounce of reading comprehension left in that drug riddled brain of yours. point blank, if its not reported by foxnews then its fake news.

Washington post and CNN are CIA controlled media outlets. CIA is out to control narrative on Trump and they have been since the Russian collusion hoax. Theyll spin any bullshit they please. they are not journalists they are con artists who aim to misinform and disinform the american public.

you're one of their sheep and you dont even know it. have another toke, arrty. it's all way too deep for a professional Disney owl shit painter, like yourself.
I never wake and bake dioshit..you're one of the sheep who keeps falling for lies and denying facts..holy shit dude..if you are still stupid about this then you were not only brainwashed but you are fucking dumb.
And the election was not rigged or stolen..stop following whatever site or network you follow..they have pumped you up so full of lies that your head is spinning
"I'm drivin Caddy, you fixin a FORD"

Alex_Murphy
Clean-Up Crew

Post by Alex_Murphy »

elartman1973 wrote:
UNC MJ FAN. wrote:
yeah your ignorance.

I never wake and bake dioshit..you're one of the sheep who keeps falling for lies and denying facts..holy shit dude..if you are still stupid about this then you were not only brainwashed but you are fucking dumb.
And the election was not rigged or stolen..stop following whatever site or network you follow..they have pumped you up so full of lies that your head is spinning
what the fuck..... is wrong with you?
AtiliusRegulus
Mount Rushmore

Post by AtiliusRegulus »

UNC MJ FAN. wrote:
elartman1973 wrote:
UNC MJ FAN. wrote:
yeah your ignorance.

what the fuck..... is wrong with you?
forgive artman. his coffee is usually a hit of crack
Check the method from Bedrock, 'cause I rock your head to bed
AlaskaHawks
Mount Rushmore

Post by AlaskaHawks »

Maddy and artman have 6 days left before their entire posting identity has to change lol.
"The idea is not to block every shot. The idea is to make your opponent believe you might block every shot."
Bill Russell

"I'm just 'bout that action, boss"
L.O.B. = Love our Brothers.
AbeVigodaLive
Clean-Up Crew

Post by AbeVigodaLive »

AlaskaHawks wrote:Maddy and artman have 6 days left before their entire posting identity has to change lol.

:mj:

As long as Orlando is still a small city... AND large metropolis. As long as the Magic suck. As long as there's still dank weed. And as long as he continues to deny his big ol flopping boobies... Artman will drive traffic here.

But Madnesss... yes. You're right.
LeBronMonsterDunk
Clean-Up Crew

Post by LeBronMonsterDunk »

Alpha!
You never liked me, probably don't like me still, but a ***** liking me aint never paid my bills
Kingcarl24
G.O.A.T.

Post by Kingcarl24 »

AbeVigodaLive wrote:
AlaskaHawks wrote:Maddy and artman have 6 days left before their entire posting identity has to change lol.

As long as Orlando is still a small city... AND large metropolis. As long as the Magic suck. As long as there's still dank weed. And as long as he continues to deny his big ol flopping boobies... Artman will drive traffic here.

Are you kidding?

Madness is about to start a 4 year long victory lap. I hope we're all ready.
AbeVigodaLive
Clean-Up Crew

Post by AbeVigodaLive »

Kingcarl24 wrote:
AbeVigodaLive wrote:

Are you kidding?

The Biden regime is designed to be as milquetoast as possible. Still railing on and on about Trump will run its course a bit.

That being said...

Madnessss is/was most definitely needed around here to balance things out. With only Artman among regular posters (and obviously nobody takes him seriously) pimping the left... this place has a very Stormfront-Lite vibe.
LeBronMonsterDunk
Clean-Up Crew

AbeVigodaLive wrote:
Kingcarl24 wrote:
AbeVigodaLive wrote:

Are you kidding?

The Biden regime is designed to be as milquetoast as possible. Still railing on and on about Trump will run its course a bit.

That being said...

Madnessss is/was most definitely needed around here to balance things out. With only Artman among regular posters (and obviously nobody takes him seriously) pimping the left... this place has a very Stormfront-Lite vibe.
You've never actually visited Stormfront have you?
You never liked me, probably don't like me still, but a ***** liking me aint never paid my bills
AbeVigodaLive
Clean-Up Crew

Post by AbeVigodaLive »

LeBronMonsterDunk wrote:
AbeVigodaLive wrote:
Kingcarl24 wrote:
Are you kidding?

That being said...

You've never actually visited Stormfront have you?

What makes you think that?
LeBronMonsterDunk
Clean-Up Crew

AbeVigodaLive wrote:
LeBronMonsterDunk wrote: You've never actually visited Stormfront have you?
AbeVigodaLive wrote:this place has a very Stormfront-Lite vibe.
If you had ever been there you would know how dumb this statement is.
Bush4Ever.
All-Time Great

Post by Bush4Ever. »

Good attempt at shaming Abe.

It almost worked.

:suds:
AbeVigodaLive
Clean-Up Crew

Post by AbeVigodaLive »

LeBronMonsterDunk wrote:
AbeVigodaLive wrote:
LeBronMonsterDunk wrote: You've never actually visited Stormfront have you?
AbeVigodaLive wrote:this place has a very Stormfront-Lite vibe.
If you had ever been there you would know how dumb this statement is.

Please be more specific.