Federal authorities seek info after Florida manatee found with ‘Trump’ scraped on its back

Talk about anything here.
elartman1973
El Padrino

Federal authorities seek info after Florida manatee found with ‘Trump’ scraped on its back

Post by elartman1973 »

https://www.cltampa.com/news-views/flor ... Ct-ZhaBTU0" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Dont be predictable
"I'm drivin Caddy, you fixin a FORD"

LeBronMonsterDunk
Clean-Up Crew

Re: Federal authorities seek info after Florida manatee found with ‘Trump’ scraped on its back

Post by LeBronMonsterDunk »

Cuban
You never liked me, probably don't like me still, but a ***** liking me aint never paid my bills
Titan18
In Theo we trust

Re: Federal authorities seek info after Florida manatee found with ‘Trump’ scraped on its back

Post by Titan18 »

Doesn’t this stuff 9 times out of 10 end up being Biden and Clinton supporters? Disgusting people and usually fat like the OP.
LookAway
All-Time Great

Post by LookAway »

They’ll stop at nothing. First they chimp out over their guy losing and now this

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
AtiliusRegulus
Mount Rushmore

Post by AtiliusRegulus »

cruel, and likely done by a democrat. democrats even engage in up to birth abortions
Check the method from Bedrock, 'cause I rock your head to bed
LookAway
All-Time Great

Post by LookAway »

AtiliusRegulus wrote:cruel, and likely done by a democrat. democrats even engage in up to birth abortions
Republicans engage in post birth abortions, so long as they don’t look like them

Kingcarl24
G.O.A.T.

Post by Kingcarl24 »

LookAway wrote:
AtiliusRegulus wrote:cruel, and likely done by a democrat. democrats even engage in up to birth abortions
Republicans engage in post birth abortions, so long as they don’t look like them

:biggums:
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Titan18 wrote:Doesn’t this stuff 9 times out of 10 end up being Biden and Clinton supporters? Disgusting people and usually fat like the OP.
No...it actually doesnt

elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Cop out and brainwashed by lies

elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

LeBronMonsterDunk wrote:Cuban
Dumbest post ever...as if that's even an insult or applies to me...you're so one dimensional so you assume everyone else is....sad

lettherebehouse
Clean-Up Crew

Post by lettherebehouse »

LookAway wrote:

“Post birth abortions”

I can’t tell if this is your way of trying to be clever.

Either way

:kobeyuck:
LeBronMonsterDunk
Clean-Up Crew

Post by LeBronMonsterDunk »

elartman1973 wrote:
Dumbest post ever...as if that's even an insult or applies to me...you're so one dimensional so you assume everyone else is....sad
You're Cuban.

Cuban mom. Cuban dad. Cuban lineage. Basically a lowly hispanic jungle rat.
You never liked me, probably don't like me still, but a ***** liking me aint never paid my bills
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

LeBronMonsterDunk wrote:
elartman1973 wrote:
You're Cuban.

My family is several classes above you and yours...get triggered.
And cuban isnt a race you dumbfuck. It's a nationality and we are all americans...stay triggered and n1ggered

AtiliusRegulus
Mount Rushmore

Post by AtiliusRegulus »

LookAway wrote:

Is that supposed to be witty?
AtiliusRegulus
Mount Rushmore

Post by AtiliusRegulus »

elartman1973 wrote:
LeBronMonsterDunk wrote:
elartman1973 wrote: Dumbest post ever...as if that's even an insult or applies to me...you're so one dimensional so you assume everyone else is....sad
You're Cuban.

And cuban isnt a race you dumbfuck. It's a nationality and we are all americans...stay triggered and n1ggered
So you’re white?
LNS
Boxing Knowledge Champ

Post by LNS »

AtiliusRegulus wrote:
elartman1973 wrote:
LeBronMonsterDunk wrote:
You're Cuban.

So you’re white?
He’ll say yes... even though there are literally pics of him dark brown.
Macrotus
Hall of Famer

Post by Macrotus »

Don't surprise me one bit that trumpies and Cubans walk hand in hand. It's like they are meant to marry each other...lol.

Sent from my SM-N986U1 using Tapatalk
Uncontroversial
All-Time Great

Post by Uncontroversial »

Artmans mom loves trump and watches Tucker Carlson every day while she plays with herself.
Shut your bitch mouth, Trumpie loser
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

LNS wrote:
AtiliusRegulus wrote:
elartman1973 wrote: My family is several classes above you and yours...get triggered.
So you’re white?
He’ll say yes... even though there are literally pics of him dark brown.
I've never been dark brown..all pics prove me right on all claims