Collin Sexton BEASTING

Talk about anything here.
zombiesonics
Mount Rushmore

Collin Sexton BEASTING

Post by zombiesonics »

Congrats Clevey. :clap:

You think Fultz will ever reach this level for the Tragic?

:pjaxlol:
vcsgrizzfan
Mount Rushmore

Re: Collin Sexton BEASTING

Post by vcsgrizzfan »

I haven't watched the Cavs play except for about one ten minute stretch, but isn't that very low level of assists for a primary ball handler pretty concerning?
zombiesonics
Mount Rushmore

Post by zombiesonics »

He’s an undersized 2. Garland is the PG. Together they’re “Sexland” (their official nickname).

Drummond is also beasting averaging 17/14/3/2/2. Okoro can play the 3. Love with the championship experience.

Cleveland got a squad.
vcsgrizzfan
Mount Rushmore

Post by vcsgrizzfan »

zombiesonics wrote:He’s an undersized 2. Garland is the PG. Together they’re “Sexland” (their official nickname).

Drummond is also beasting averaging 17/14/3/2/2. Okoro can play the 3. Love with the championship experience.

Cleveland got a squad.
We'll see. I'll watch a little more but I'm thinking it's another LONG season that ends in the lottery before it's over.
AbeVigodaLive
Clean-Up Crew

Post by AbeVigodaLive »

vcsgrizzfan wrote:
zombiesonics wrote:He’s an undersized 2. Garland is the PG. Together they’re “Sexland” (their official nickname).

Cleveland got a squad.
We'll see. I'll watch a little more but I'm thinking it's another LONG season that ends in the lottery before it's over.

But at least there's real hope.

Sexton was showing legit signs like this the 2nd half of last season. So the sample size is sorta legit enough to warrant the optimism.

[Note: And the volume stats aren't coming with poor efficiency either. Sexton is shooting 56% from the field.]
vcsgrizzfan
Mount Rushmore

Post by vcsgrizzfan »

AbeVigodaLive wrote:
vcsgrizzfan wrote:

Cleveland got a squad.

Sexton was showing legit signs like this the 2nd half of last season. So the sample size is sorta legit enough to warrant the optimism.
Huge matchup against the Magicos tonight.
AbeVigodaLive
Clean-Up Crew

Post by AbeVigodaLive »

vcsgrizzfan wrote:
AbeVigodaLive wrote:
vcsgrizzfan wrote:

The Magic are considered a fringe playoff team. But when you compare the rosters... and the tangible improvement and growth with Sexton and Garland... I'd definitely choose Cleveland's future over Orlando's.
zombiesonics
Mount Rushmore

Post by zombiesonics »

The LoveSexland Cavs are going places.

:banderas:
vcsgrizzfan
Mount Rushmore

Post by vcsgrizzfan »

AbeVigodaLive wrote:
vcsgrizzfan wrote:
AbeVigodaLive wrote:

The Magic are considered a fringe playoff team. But when you compare the rosters... and the tangible improvement and growth with Sexton and Garland... I'd definitely choose Cleveland's future over Orlando's.
Haven't watched Cleveland enough the last two years to really have an informed opinion. It makes sense insofar as they have more high ceiling young players, excluding Isaac. If he comes back healthy, I think I'd rather have him than anyone on the Cavs long term. Again though, that is not an informed opinion because I just haven't watched Cleveland enough. But the rest of the Magic roster is pretty uninspiring. A bunch of "decent" guys and some question marks but nothing that could ever make you a true contender.
Alex_Murphy
Clean-Up Crew

Post by Alex_Murphy »

zombiesonics wrote:The LoveSexland Cavs are going places.

:banderas:
I see what you did there.

:nashpoint:
AbeVigodaLive
Clean-Up Crew

Post by AbeVigodaLive »

vcsgrizzfan wrote:
AbeVigodaLive wrote:
vcsgrizzfan wrote:

Haven't watched Cleveland enough the last two years to really have an informed opinion. It makes sense insofar as they have more high ceiling young players, excluding Isaac. If he comes back healthy, I think I'd rather have him than anyone on the Cavs long term. Again though, that is not an informed opinion because I just haven't watched Cleveland enough. But the rest of the Magic roster is pretty uninspiring. A bunch of "decent" guys and some question marks but nothing that could ever make you a true contender.

Even with Isaac... that's more about "potential" than stuff we've actually seen.

Through the final 32 games last season... and the first 6 this season... Sexton is averaging about 25 ppg at about 50% fg and 44% 3fg.
CleveTown™
Three-Time Fantasy Champion King

Post by CleveTown™ »

zombiesonics wrote: Congrats Clevey. :clap:

You think Fultz will ever reach this level for the Tragic?

:pjaxlol:
I haven't even watched a game yet. Nobody on that team has any charisma or excites me, and this early season magic will soon fade. We all know that.
October 16th, 2020. Thank you Pastor John (P)
January 7th. (D)
Kingcarl24
G.O.A.T.

Post by Kingcarl24 »

The whole league is screwy right now but the ship will right it's course.

If the playoffs started right now this is the standings..

West
Clippers
Suns
Lakers
Jazz - Always a 4 seed...
Pelicans
Trailblazers
Rockets
Warriors

East
76ers
Magic
Pacers
Cavs
Hawks
Celtics
Knicks
Bucks
AbeVigodaLive
Clean-Up Crew

Post by AbeVigodaLive »

Kingcarl24 wrote:The whole league is screwy right now but the ship will right it's course.

West
Clippers
Suns
Lakers
Pelicans
Trailblazers
Rockets
Warriors

East
76ers
Magic
Pacers
Cavs
Hawks
Celtics
Knicks
Bucks

Such a screwy start should probably have been expected given the circumstances. The fact that the Lakers look so dominant while sort of going through the motions is sorta scary.
zombiesonics
Mount Rushmore

Post by zombiesonics »

CleveTown™ wrote: I haven't even watched a game yet. Nobody on that team has any charisma or excites me, and this early season magic will soon fade. We all know that.
I’m surprised that you haven’t been feeling this Cavs team. When they clinch a playoff spot, you’ll jump on board.

King Klutch Kollin will lead the way.
CleveTown™
Three-Time Fantasy Champion King

Post by CleveTown™ »

zombiesonics wrote:
CleveTown™ wrote: I haven't even watched a game yet. Nobody on that team has any charisma or excites me, and this early season magic will soon fade. We all know that.
I’m surprised that you haven’t been feeling this Cavs team. When they clinch a playoff spot, you’ll jump on board.

King Klutch Kollin will lead the way.
lol
October 16th, 2020. Thank you Pastor John (P)
January 7th. (D)
Alex_Murphy
Clean-Up Crew

Post by Alex_Murphy »

they're +5 on the road vs the magic.

Drummond and McGee pose matchup problems for the undersized magic
Kingcarl24
G.O.A.T.

Post by Kingcarl24 »

AbeVigodaLive wrote:
Kingcarl24 wrote:The whole league is screwy right now but the ship will right it's course.

West
Clippers
Suns
Lakers
Pelicans
Trailblazers
Rockets
Warriors

East
76ers
Magic
Pacers
Cavs
Hawks
Celtics
Knicks
Bucks

Such a screwy start should probably have been expected given the circumstances. The fact that the Lakers look so dominant while sort of going through the motions is sorta scary.
What do you think about the Suns? They look good and now with some real leadership with Paul, they could become a scary good team. Ayton kind of looks like a beast and with Booker not having to handle the ball, they look like they may be the real deal.

As much as I dislike Chris Paul, he sure makes teams look better.
AbeVigodaLive
Clean-Up Crew

Post by AbeVigodaLive »

Kingcarl24 wrote:
AbeVigodaLive wrote:

West
Clippers
Suns
Lakers
Pelicans
Trailblazers
Rockets
Warriors

East
76ers
Magic
Pacers
Cavs
Hawks
Celtics
Knicks
Bucks

What do you think about the Suns? They look good and now with some real leadership with Paul, they could become a scary good team. Ayton kind of looks like a beast and with Booker not having to handle the ball, they look like they may be the real deal.

Yeah. They're looking solid. They have Paul who is who he is. And Booker is a legit talent.

But it's also about the young guys. As you noted, Ayton has improved. But so has Mikal Bridges. Then, you have guys like Jae Crowder who "knows how to play." Even Dario Saric, who is deep on the bench, knows what he's doing on the court and has played in playoff games.

It's hard to imagine Cameron Payne staying as effective as he's been. So the issue could become Paul's health... unless the Suns can find more PG depth.
Kingcarl24
G.O.A.T.

Post by Kingcarl24 »

AbeVigodaLive wrote:
Kingcarl24 wrote:
AbeVigodaLive wrote:

Yeah. They're looking solid. They have Paul who is who he is. And Booker is a legit talent.

But it's also about the young guys. As you noted, Ayton has improved. But so has Mikal Bridges. Then, you have guys like Jae Crowder who "knows how to play." Even Dario Saric, who is deep on the bench, knows what he's doing on the court and has played in playoff games.

It's hard to imagine Cameron Payne staying as effective as he's been. So the issue could become Paul's health... unless the Suns can find more PG depth.
I really miss Crowder coming off the Jazz bench. I'd much rather have him at times then Ingles. Crowder brings the toughness that teams need. Especially young teams. They see Booker take a shot and Crowder run up and shove someone and they learn what it means to be a team and how to have each other's backs.

I like the team and they should be a team to avoid in the playoffs.