Announcing the 2020 AngerGeneral Awards In Memory of Kobe Bryant - Nominations Now Open

Talk about anything here.
kobeunderbite
Proud supporter of President Trump.

Announcing the 2020 AngerGeneral Awards In Memory of Kobe Bryant - Nominations Now Open

Post by kobeunderbite »

2020 - what a year it has been my friends, what a year indeed.

We have laughed, we have lost, we have loved - and we have done all of that and more together, as a family :suds:

In light of some of the more tragic events of the year such as the death of Kobe Bryant and the pending election loss of Donald Trump, we have made the executive decision to scale down this edition of the AngerGeneral Awards.

While we considered a full cancellation of the 2020 awards, it just wouldn't be fair to tradition or to the community to completely deprive us of the awards we have come to know and love.

Without further ado, we are now accepting nominations in the following *core* categories with an eye towards a full return of all categories in 2021,

*Poster of the Year*

*Worst Poster of the Year*

*Thread of the Year*

*Feud of the Year*

*Troll of the Year*
Odogg
Hall of Famer

Re: Announcing the 2020 AngerGeneral Awards In Memory of Kobe Bryant - Nominations Now Open

Post by Odogg »

Poster of the Year - ElJorge
LNS
Boxing Knowledge Champ

Re: Announcing the 2020 AngerGeneral Awards In Memory of Kobe Bryant - Nominations Now Open

Post by LNS »

*Poster of the Year*
ElJorge

Uncensored

*Thread of the Year*
Kobe Killed in Helicopter Crash
http://angergeneral.com/forum/viewtopic ... hilit=Kobe" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

*Feud of the Year*
Artman vs tdk

*Troll of the Year*
Bush
lettherebehouse
Clean-Up Crew

Post by lettherebehouse »

POY - Clevetown
WPOY - Bartman
TOY - Riot Thread
FOY - Ripper/Sab
TrOY - Artman
Havlicekstealsit
G.O.A.T.

Post by Havlicekstealsit »

I guess I don't remember much of a Tdk-Arty feud since the former has been basically AWOL since the election.

POTY-- ElJorge
WPOY -- UNC MJ FAN
TOTY -- Kobe plane crash. Tough to challenge that one.
Troll -- Bush
PhutureDynasty
Mount Rushmore

Post by PhutureDynasty »

*Poster of the Year*
Bush

*Thread of the Year*
Kobe Helicopter Crash (so many great tributes to the deceased in that thread)

*Feud of the Year*
Artman vs KUB

*Troll of the Year*
Artman
Titan18
In Theo we trust

Post by Titan18 »

*Poster of the Year*

ElJorge

Bartman

*Thread of the Year*

Kobe dies

*Feud of the Year*

Grizz vs Atti

*Troll of the Year*

Clevetown
LookAway
All-Time Great

Post by LookAway »

*Poster of the Year*
Lookaway

*Thread of the Year*
Kobe Helicopter Crash (so many great tributes to the deceased in that thread)

*Feud of the Year*
Artman vs Lookaway

*Troll of the Year*
Artman

Worst Poster of the Year
Ackmed
AlaskaHawks
Mount Rushmore

Post by AlaskaHawks »

How is meltdown of the year not a category when we had the most epic meltdown in board history happen this year?
"The idea is not to block every shot. The idea is to make your opponent believe you might block every shot."
Bill Russell

"I'm just 'bout that action, boss"
L.O.B. = Love our Brothers.
AtiliusRegulus
Mount Rushmore

Post by AtiliusRegulus »

Artman easily wins meltdown of the year. Dude had to be banned for Christmas posting too much
Check the method from Bedrock, 'cause I rock your head to bed
Robceltsfan
Pick 'Em League Champion

Post by Robceltsfan »

AtiliusRegulus wrote:Artman easily wins meltdown of the year. Dude had to be banned for Christmas posting too much
Sadmess nuked his fucking account. Meltdown of the century.
Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are dumber than that.

~George Carlin~
americaninfidel
All-Time Great

Post by americaninfidel »

AlaskaHawks wrote:How is meltdown of the year not a category when we had the most epic meltdown in board history happen this year?
It's possible that madness's meltdown was so epic that it retired the category.
Fear is the mind killer. We are not afraid.
Odogg
Hall of Famer

Post by Odogg »

Robceltsfan wrote:
AtiliusRegulus wrote:Artman easily wins meltdown of the year. Dude had to be banned for Christmas posting too much
Is there a thread you can link which captures the essence of the meltdown or was it more spread out?
LNS
Boxing Knowledge Champ

Post by LNS »

Odogg wrote:
Robceltsfan wrote:
Is there a thread you can link which captures the essence of the meltdown or was it more spread out?
No link... but basically what happened was that someone made a thread asking Madnessss if he’s ever worried that his Spitshine Studio clients will see some of the fucked up shit he has posted here, which caused him to freak out and ask for his account to be 100% nuked (meaning everything he has ever posted under the Madnessss screen name would be erased), and Ripper obliged him. :laugh3:
Havlicekstealsit
G.O.A.T.

Post by Havlicekstealsit »

Didnt JJGator have a similar meltdown? Or was that on the prior board?
LNS
Boxing Knowledge Champ

Post by LNS »

Havlicekstealsit wrote:Didnt JJGator have a similar meltdown? Or was that on the prior board?
No... with JJ it came out that he had multiple accounts on the board and was pretending to be different people, in some cases having conversations with himself lol. Then when the truth came out I think he freaked out and tried to have the board shutdown, but I don’t exactly remember TBH. :lol:
lettherebehouse
Clean-Up Crew

Post by lettherebehouse »

LNS wrote:
Havlicekstealsit wrote:Didnt JJGator have a similar meltdown? Or was that on the prior board?
No... with JJ it came out that he had multiple accounts on the board and was pretending to be different people, in some cases having conversations with himself lol. Then when the truth came out I think he freaked out and tried to have the board shutdown, but I don’t exactly remember TBH. :lol:

He seems like the type of guy who’ll one day end up on a Sword & Scale episode explaining from an interrogation room why he snapped before killing the parents who financially supported him up to his 30s before they finally put him out to pasture real spit.
Odogg
Hall of Famer

Post by Odogg »

LNS wrote:
Odogg wrote:
Robceltsfan wrote:
No link... but basically what happened was that someone made a thread asking Madnessss if he’s ever worried that his Spitshine Studio clients will see some of the fucked up shit he has posted here, which caused him to freak out and ask for his account to be 100% nuked (meaning everything he has ever posted under the Madnessss screen name would be erased), and Ripper obliged him. :laugh3:
ROFL thats awesome.
PhutureDynasty
Mount Rushmore

Post by PhutureDynasty »

More nominations:

*Poster of the Year*
Rob

*Thread of the Year*
What would it be like if we all had to quarantine together?

http://angergeneral.com/forum/viewtopic ... 2&t=109983" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

*Feud of the Year*
Stars vs House

*Troll of the Year*
vegasfraud
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

I've had no meltdowns ever and that's not at all why I was greened...I was greened everytime basically on purpose willingly knowing the results of my actions well before committing them...
Premeditated..and I barely posted during christmas at all...you're so full of shit and a huge liar
"I'm drivin Caddy, you fixin a FORD"