Where does Frank Vogel rank on the All Time coaching list?

Talk about anything here.
LeBronMonsterDunk
Clean-Up Crew

Where does Frank Vogel rank on the All Time coaching list?

Post by LeBronMonsterDunk »

Vogel has been consistent and steady, with the exception of the years in Orlando, but God himself couldn't win in that mediocre small town/franchise.

Pacers (6 seasons) - 57.7% w/l
Orlando (2 seasons) - 32.95% w/l (we shouldn't count this against him IMO)
Lakers (1 season) - 73.2% w/l

He made Roy Hibbert look like a Top 3 center in the league during his stint with the Pacers and had that team contending with the 3 headed dragon in the Heat on a yearly basis.
Then he was able to manage the various egos on the Lakers to a smooth Championship.

Is he Top 10 all time yet?
You never liked me, probably don't like me still, but a ***** liking me aint never paid my bills
elartman1973
El Padrino

Re: Where does Frank Vogel rank on the All Time coaching list?

Post by elartman1973 »

LeBronMonsterDunk wrote:Vogel has been consistent and steady, with the exception of the years in Orlando, but God himself couldn't win in that mediocre small town/franchise.

He made Roy Hibbert look like a Top 3 center in the league during his stint with the Pacers and had that team contending with the 3 headed dragon in the Heat on a yearly basis.
Then he was able to manage the various egos on the Lakers to a smooth Championship.

Steve clifford took the same team in orlando to the playoffs the following 2 years....vogel is trash
"I'm drivin Caddy, you fixin a FORD"

Havlicekstealsit
G.O.A.T.

Post by Havlicekstealsit »

Makes no sense including his totals with the Lakers farm team.
LeBronMonsterDunk
Clean-Up Crew

Havlicekstealsit wrote:Makes no sense including his totals with the Lakers farm team.
True
You never liked me, probably don't like me still, but a ***** liking me aint never paid my bills
LeBronMonsterDunk
Clean-Up Crew

elartman1973 wrote:
LeBronMonsterDunk wrote:Vogel has been consistent and steady, with the exception of the years in Orlando, but God himself couldn't win in that mediocre small town/franchise.

Steve clifford took the same team in orlando to the playoffs the following 2 years....vogel is trash
Frank Vogel has a 50.68% w/l in the Playoffs
Steve "Big Red Dog" Clifford has a 20.72% w/l in the Playoffs.

Please don't ever bring up that trash coach in comparison to Top 10 ATG Frank Vogel again.
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Vogel sucks.so glad we fired his lame ass. Dude is clueless as fuck

LNS
Boxing Knowledge Champ

Post by LNS »

elartman1973 wrote:Vogel sucks.so glad we fired his lame ass. Dude is clueless as fuck
But in his defense... you also traded away two All Stars in Oladipo and Sabonis for essentially nothing, and you also gave big contract extensions to Fultz and Isaacs.

Soooo.... your FO might just be clueless.
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

LNS wrote:
elartman1973 wrote:Vogel sucks.so glad we fired his lame ass. Dude is clueless as fuck
But in his defense... you also traded away two All Stars in Oladipo and Sabonis for essentially nothing, and you also gave big contract extensions to Fultz and Isaacs.

Are you autistic?
Has nothing to do with anything you idiot.
Clifford took the same team vogel had to the playoffs 2 years and counting...vogel wasnt as good..period

And deals that are 4 or 5 years apart are not related in any way...stop being stupid

LNS
Boxing Knowledge Champ

Post by LNS »

elartman1973 wrote:
LNS wrote:

Are you autistic?
Clifford took the same team vogel had to the playoffs 2 years and counting...vogel wasnt as good..period
Vogel has a title. Clifford is 271-294 as a head coach.

You have autism.
Havlicekstealsit
G.O.A.T.

Vogel had to deal with a young & injury-plagued roster in the middle of a management change. Had he enjoyed the competence of stable management like the Lakers & Pacers maybe Orlando could have gone places. As it stands they havent won a PO series since May 2010. Think of all the things that have happened since then!
Last edited by Havlicekstealsit on Wed Dec 23, 2020 7:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

LNS wrote:
elartman1973 wrote:
LNS wrote:

Are you autistic?

You have autism.
Dont matter...clifford is a superior coach. He was stuck with a shitty Hornets roster in a shitty city

elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Havlicekstealsit wrote:Vogel had to deal with a young & injury-plagued roster in the middle of a management change. Had he enjoyed the competence of stable management like the Lakers & Pacers maybe Orlando could have gone places. As it stands their last playoff series win happened in May 2010. Think of all the things that have happened since then!
Lolol at trying to make excuses for vogel being garbage.
He had plenty of chances under stable management..his sucking is the catalysts to the front office being replaced.
Plus he shit the bed in year one in LA and let's not pretend like they had a stable front office..we all know how that went
Last edited by elartman1973 on Wed Dec 23, 2020 7:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

LNS
Boxing Knowledge Champ

Post by LNS »

elartman1973 wrote:
LNS wrote:
elartman1973 wrote: Are you autistic?

You have autism.
Dont matter...clifford is a superior coach. He was stuck with a shitty Hornets roster in a shitty city
He’s 75-80 coaching the Magicians

:trumplol:
Havlicekstealsit
G.O.A.T.

Shaq was still an active player the last time the Magic won a playoff series. WikiLeaks hadnt released their cables yet. Leslie Nielsen was still alive!
LNS
Boxing Knowledge Champ

Post by LNS »

elartman1973 wrote:
Havlicekstealsit wrote:Vogel had to deal with a young & injury-plagued roster in the middle of a management change. Had he enjoyed the competence of stable management like the Lakers & Pacers maybe Orlando could have gone places. As it stands their last playoff series win happened in May 2010. Think of all the things that have happened since then!
He had plenty of chances under stable management..his sucking is the catalysts to the front office being replaced.
Plus he shit the bed in year one in LA and let's not pretend like they had a stable front office..we all know how that went
He only coached one season for the Lakers. And he won a title.

You have autism.
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

LNS wrote:
elartman1973 wrote:

You have autism.
And that's why you idiots think hes a great coach when in reality its lebron being healthy and then addition of AD but noooo...you think its Vogeks coaching

Sad fanbase

LNS
Boxing Knowledge Champ

Post by LNS »

elartman1973 wrote:
LNS wrote:
elartman1973 wrote: Lolol at trying to make excuses for vogel being garbage.

You have autism.
And that's why you idiots think hes a great coach when in reality its lebron being healthy and then addition of AD but noooo...you think its Vogeks coaching

Sad fanbase
I agree that healthy Lebron and AD are the main reason the Lakers won. That duo shits on any other duo in the league.

But having a great coach matters a lot come PO time. Clifford wouldn’t have known what to do.
Havlicekstealsit
G.O.A.T.

I saw Vogel win 4 Coach of the Month awards and reach 2 conference Finals with the Pacers in the 2010s. I saw no Orlando Magic coaches achieving such in that time. Why is that?
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Havlicekstealsit wrote:I saw Vogel win 4 Coach of the Month awards and reach 2 conference Finals with the Pacers in the 2010s. I saw no Orlando Magic coaches achieving such in that time. Why is that?
Then pen your eyes dickhead...
He sucked in orlando..that's a fact.stop acting like it was the magic and not his faukt..you cant erase facts

elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

LNS wrote:
elartman1973 wrote:
LNS wrote:

You have autism.

Sad fanbase

More gibberish from the boards fastest declining poster.

Clifford would definitely know wat to do and would have been even better and swept the injured heat

I agree that healthy Lebron and AD are the main reason the Lakers won. That duo shits on any other duo in the league.

But having a great coach matters a lot come PO time. Clifford wouldn’t have known what to do.