The majority of republicans believe that the election was rigged and stolen

Talk about anything here.
Uncontroversial
All-Time Great

The majority of republicans believe that the election was rigged and stolen

Post by Uncontroversial »

Yet they ain’t doing shit about it. Sitting at home in their trailers watching tv and drinking beer.

What happened to all that tough talk? Weren’t y’all gonna fight for freedom?

That’s what I thought bitches. Sit there and take it.

I’ve been examining the evidence. Security footage of thousands of votes wheeled in when needed. Workers putting the same ballots in the counting machines over and over. And it seems clear that dominion counting machines were indeed programmed to switch tens of thousands of votes from trump to Biden.

And after seeing all this, my heart of filled with joy. We pulled it off. The ends justify the means, and Joe Biden will be YOUR leader for the next 8 years. The White House will be anything but white. Mexicans, black people, transsexuals, Muslims and more will be running the show from now on.

And y’all ain’t doing shit about it but crying on parlor

:booker:

Non-White men are going to be stealing White women while White men are cucked in public for being White"
"Reparations and higher taxes for White people are coming. Taking money out of YOUR pocket for minorities, bitch!"
"White people will be actively discriminated against for jobs, and it's about damn time...what goes around, comes around hahahahahhaaha
Last edited by Uncontroversial on Thu Dec 10, 2020 3:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Shut your bitch mouth, Trumpie loser
LNS
Boxing Knowledge Champ

Re: The majority of republicans believe that the election was rigged and stolen

Post by LNS »

The only problem I have with this new world order is Cubanos with autism being given equal treatment.
AbeVigodaLive
Clean-Up Crew

Post by AbeVigodaLive »

I wish you were better with the irony/sarcasm.

This just falls flat IMO.
zombiesonics
Mount Rushmore

Post by zombiesonics »

Madness is trying to get his trolling chops back but it looks like he’s completely lost it.

Your post-midlife crisis trolling is toothless, impotent, and soft in the midsection. Too much goddamn text. Brevity is the soul of wit.

You’re like a boomer buying a motorcycle to relive his youth.
vcsgrizzfan
Mount Rushmore

Post by vcsgrizzfan »

I'd say a majority of republicans are stupid, but its not like democrats are any brighter.

People believe what they want to be true, not what is true.
Bush4Ever.
All-Time Great

Post by Bush4Ever. »

Somewhere in time and space, alternate universe Madness is named "Mr. Non-Offensive", and he's talking about how Black people should be picking cotton instead of having children out of wedlock, and how Mexicans should stop eating tacos and being 5'4" while White men carry 99 percent of the burden of the country.
americaninfidel
All-Time Great

Post by americaninfidel »

vcsgrizzfan wrote:I'd say a majority of republicans are stupid, but its not like democrats are any brighter.

People believe what they want to be true, not what is true.
Rob's signature is applicable here.
Fear is the mind killer. We are not afraid.
Uncontroversial
All-Time Great

If you honestly believe the election was stolen and you do nothing, you are a pussy
zombiesonics
Mount Rushmore

Post by zombiesonics »

Bush4Ever. wrote:Somewhere in time and space, alternate universe Madness is named "Mr. Non-Offensive", and he's talking about how Black people should be picking cotton instead of having children out of wedlock, and how Mexicans should stop eating tacos and being 5'4" while White men carry 99 percent of the burden of the country.
What really happened is that Madness’ brand of trolling became outdated and obsolete. The game passed him by.

He’s a late ‘90s/early ‘00s edgelord. His generation of trolls used to make 9/11 jokes, or jokes about crashing a school bus filled with children, or raping nuns or some other super edgy shit. That type of stuff doesn’t move the needle anymore.

Similar to how all of the super edgy comedians from the ‘90s/‘00s are now irrelevant. Jimmy Kimmel, Steven Colbert, Sasha Baron Cohen, Eminem, etc... They’ve all turned into boring, self-righteous liberal faggots.

That’s exactly what happened to Madness. He slowly turned into a boring libcuck, which is the modern equivalent of the boring conservative tightass that he was rebelling against in his youth. Now the next generation of youths will be rebelling against him. Such is the circle of life.
lettherebehouse
Clean-Up Crew

Post by lettherebehouse »

You could’ve had a good thing going here. The table was perfectly set and now you’re gonna blow it by using a sledgehammer. Nuance and subtlety, stop posting as if you just saw Deez hop on.

:stephena:
AbeVigodaLive
Clean-Up Crew

Post by AbeVigodaLive »

Uncontroversial wrote:If you honestly believe the election was stolen and you do nothing, you are a pussy

This is sorta true though.

For all the bravado-filed brimstone and bluster we've heard daily here for years... the biggest fraud of our lifetimes has been committed (allegedly) and the best we get from those guys is meek whining + meme sharing.

As I've said for years... DO SOMETHING. Whining online aint getting it done. Put some real skin in the game if you're really all that upset about it, tough guy(s). Otherwise, you're just the type of bitch you whine about here incessantly.
Uncontroversial
All-Time Great

Zombie and LMD have talked a big game for years. Now their freedom is being stolen from them right in front of their eyes, by the liberals who they claim are weak and soft.

What’s it gonna be, tough guys? You gonna take action? Or are “soy boys” too scary for you now?

You seem scared.
Last edited by Uncontroversial on Thu Dec 10, 2020 5:35 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Bush4Ever.
All-Time Great

Post by Bush4Ever. »

I don't think the election was stolen, but I don't know why the concept of discussing X online, while also doing something about X in regular life is such a difficult concept for some people to understand.

You can be an online guy (for a cause), but not regular life
You can be a regular life guy, but not online
You can be both.
You can be neither.

Unless you have all the information about a person's life, you have no idea what bucket they fall into, or to what degree.
Bush4Ever.
All-Time Great

Post by Bush4Ever. »

Uncontroversial wrote:Zombie and LMD have talked a big game for years. Now their freedom is being stolen from them right in front of theirs eyes, by the liberals who they claim are weak and soft.

What’s it gonna be, tough guys? You gonna take action? Or are “soy boys” too scary for you now?

You seem scared.
This was a much better effort.

True (malevolent) trolling is a psychological effort, first and foremost.

Good job.
Uncontroversial
All-Time Great

Bush4Ever. wrote:
Uncontroversial wrote:Zombie and LMD have talked a big game for years. Now their freedom is being stolen from them right in front of theirs eyes, by the liberals who they claim are weak and soft.

You seem scared.

Good job.
I got poor reviews on my OP after I added your suggestions, so I don’t think you know what you’re talking about. I have buyers remorse about that. It made the post too long.
Bush4Ever.
All-Time Great

Post by Bush4Ever. »

Uncontroversial wrote:
I got poor reviews on my OP after I added your suggestions, so I don’t think you know what you’re talking about. I have buyers remorse about that. It made it too long.
I was mocking you with those suggestions, and suggesting your initial effort was retarded in its lack of nuance and subtlety (like the lines I offered to you).

Sorry for the confusion.
zombiesonics
Mount Rushmore

Post by zombiesonics »

Jesus, Madness is a fucking mess.

:mjlaugh:
Uncontroversial
All-Time Great

zombiesonics wrote:Jesus, Madness is a fucking mess.

Trump and his whole team getting booted out of washington despite winning the election bigly

Where are the proud boys? Where are you? Are you scared of the snowflakes? Is there another possible explanation for the lack of action?
AbeVigodaLive
Clean-Up Crew

Post by AbeVigodaLive »

Bush4Ever. wrote:

You seem scared.

Good job.

But all he did was copy me.

:noidea:
AbeVigodaLive
Clean-Up Crew

Post by AbeVigodaLive »

Uncontroversial wrote:
zombiesonics wrote:Jesus, Madness is a fucking mess.

Trump and his whole team getting booted out of washington despite winning the election bigly

Where are the proud boys? Where are you? Are you scared of the snowflakes? Is there another possible explanation for the lack of action?

To be fair... they're rage whining in front of their computers.

That should count for something.