Trump 2024?

Talk about anything here.
elartman1973
El Padrino

Trump 2024?

Post by elartman1973 »

https://www.rollingstone.com/politics/p ... aJHOTRMbpA" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
"I'm drivin Caddy, you fixin a FORD"

LNS
Boxing Knowledge Champ

Re: Trump 2024?

Post by LNS »

:banderas:

Uncontroversial
All-Time Great

Post by Uncontroversial »

Does he want another Biden Beatdown?

His team is just trying to cheer him up

The rest of his life will be miserable. Debts are coming due. Being a one-termer is embarrassing. And he and his supporters are going to be trolled relentlessly
Shut your bitch mouth, Trumpie loser
LNS
Boxing Knowledge Champ

Post by LNS »

Uncontroversial wrote:Does he want another Biden Beatdown?

The rest of his life will be miserable. Debts are coming due. Being a one-termer is embarrassing. And he and his supporters are going to be trolled relentlessly
Actually... I had expected better trolling out of you. You’ve been licking your chops about a potential Biden win since he announced he was running, and you’ve come out of the gate flat. The most triggered person about Biden winning is Arty for some weird reason.
Uncontroversial
All-Time Great

Post by Uncontroversial »

LNS wrote:

Actually... I had expected better trolling out of you. You’ve been licking your chops about a potential Biden win since he announced he was running, and you’ve come out of the gate flat. The most triggered person about Biden winning is Arty for some weird reason.
I’ve been killing it. The board is devastated and I’m pissing on their wounds
Last edited by Uncontroversial on Thu Nov 05, 2020 11:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Shut your bitch mouth, Trumpie loser
LNS
Boxing Knowledge Champ

Post by LNS »

Uncontroversial wrote:
LNS wrote:

I’ve been killing it. Dominating everyone and nobody has a decent comeback
‘Atta boy

:mjlaugh:
Alex_Murphy
Clean-Up Crew

Post by Alex_Murphy »

I was already thinking about this... I'm glad its actually a ting
Alex_Murphy
Clean-Up Crew

Post by Alex_Murphy »

the truth is tho that at the end of the day the president will carry Arizona He Will Carry Pennsylvania and that will be enough to reach 270
CleveTown™
Three-Time Fantasy Champion King

Post by CleveTown™ »

This would be even better than a reelection this year!
October 16th, 2020. Thank you Pastor John (P)
January 7th. (D)
AtiliusRegulus
Mount Rushmore

Post by AtiliusRegulus »

Establishment Republicans are back in control, it’s mitt Romney’s party now. It’s Romney kaisich for 2024
Check the method from Bedrock, 'cause I rock your head to bed
Repeat3peat
Repeat Fantasy BBall Champ

Post by Repeat3peat »

AtiliusRegulus wrote:Establishment Republicans are back in control, it’s mitt Romney’s party now. It’s Romney kaisich for 2024
That may very well be a ticket I could get on board with.

For me personally, I had little use for either side over the last 2 cycles. Hilldogs especially, and even more so after witnessing ALL of her moral bankruptcy and all that she felt entitled to and took for granted. She earned her fate.
CleveTown™

Post by CleveTown™ »

AtiliusRegulus wrote:Establishment Republicans are back in control, it’s mitt Romney’s party now. It’s Romney kaisich for 2024
Don't make me puke.
January 7th. (D)
Repeat3peat
Repeat Fantasy BBall Champ

Post by Repeat3peat »

CleveTown™ wrote:
Don't make me puke.
lol

:) :lol: :D
AbeVigodaLive
Clean-Up Crew

Post by AbeVigodaLive »

Repeat3peat wrote:
That may very well be a ticket I could get on board with.

I like that ticket a lot more, too.
kobeunderbite
Proud supporter of President Trump.

Post by kobeunderbite »

It's Trump's candidacy if he wants it. If there was any question about whether a president can enter office at age 78, Joe Biden has kicked that door down.

It would be impossible for any contender to knock him off in the primaries when he has at least 50% of the base locked in. The only question would be which black person will he choose as his new running mate. John James is certainly an early favorite.
zombiesonics
Mount Rushmore

Post by zombiesonics »

No, GOP belongs to Trump now. Trump won Hispanics because of the machismo and opposition to leftism. And Hispanics are the new demographic that they have to pander to.

The candidate they need to get behind is Rand Paul. I’d like to see Trump get behind him.
kobeunderbite
Proud supporter of President Trump.

Post by kobeunderbite »

zombiesonics wrote:
No, GOP belongs to Trump now. Trump won Hispanics because of the machismo and opposition to leftism. And Hispanics are the new demographic that they have to pander to.

The candidate they need to get behind is Rand Paul. I’d like to see Trump get behind him.

As soon as the Trump family and Trump allies began calling out 2024 hopefuls on not supporting Trump with what is going on, they started tweeting support en masse. Haley, Crenshaw, every one of those clowns asked how high as soon as the Trump family told them to jump.
zombiesonics
Mount Rushmore

Post by zombiesonics »

kobeunderbite wrote:
zombiesonics wrote:

As soon as the Trump family and Trump allies began calling out 2024 hopefuls on not supporting Trump with what is going on, they started tweeting support en masse. Haley, Crenshaw, every one of those clowns asked how high as soon as the Trump family told them to jump.
They own the GOP. Republicans know they can’t go back to being boring low T neocons with no charismatic leader or they’re dead. They’ll lose all their demographic gains that Trump brought them.

Trump should embrace The Godfather role and groom Eric or Jr into Michael Corleone.
CleveTown™

Post by CleveTown™ »

zombiesonics wrote:

They own the GOP. Republicans know they can’t go back to being boring low T neocons with no charismatic leader or they’re dead. They’ll lose all their demographic gains that Trump brought them.

Trump should embrace The Godfather role and groom Eric or Jr into Michael Corleone.
:banderas:
January 7th. (D)
AbeVigodaLive
Clean-Up Crew

Post by AbeVigodaLive »

zombiesonics wrote:
kobeunderbite wrote:
zombiesonics wrote:

You can't fake charisma though.

Love him or hate him... Donald Trump has been performing for nearly 50 years. As I've said, he's one of the most iconic brands we've ever seen. Is it enough to drag one of his kids over the finish line though? There are reports that Trump doesn't even think Don Jr. is capable.

So it would be like a hollowed-out, empty shell of the real thing... with the only real angle for the kid being who his dad is/was.

Over time, the Trump brand has come to prominence in a major way... and then fizzled out. Only to resurface again, sometimes bigger and better. Time and time again. Are the kids able to withstand any dip that usually happens?