Mount Rushmore

Re: Republican senators leaving trump to die

Post by AtiliusRegulus »

Uncontroversial wrote:
zombiesonics wrote:
vague. didnt say "stop counting"

eric trump is busy crying about it
:banderas:

and that is exactly why i trust trump more than rinos. when you see the bush crime family, michael steele, colin powell and other establishment repubs didn't endorse trump you knew something was up
Check the method from Bedrock, 'cause I rock your head to bed
LookAway
All-Time Great

Post by LookAway »

AtiliusRegulus wrote:
Uncontroversial wrote:
zombiesonics wrote:
vague. didnt say "stop counting"

eric trump is busy crying about it
:banderas:

and that is exactly why i trust trump more than rinos. when you see the bush crime family, michael steele, colin powell and other establishment repubs didn't endorse trump you knew something was up
Yup they have integrity. Still should have voted based on the evidence during Trumps impeachment
Uncontroversial
All-Time Great

Post by Uncontroversial »

313F52BF-3D99-479E-BC7F-343AC913711C.jpeg
Still silencio!

0 republicans coming to his defense. They’ve moved on.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Shut your bitch mouth, Trumpie loser
zombiesonics
Mount Rushmore

Post by zombiesonics »

GOP got their marching orders and is falling in line. Your days are numbered.

:arnold:
Repeat3peat
Repeat Fantasy BBall Champ

Post by Repeat3peat »

Nobody is addressing the Giant elephant in the room...and a republican's POSSIBLE (not likely) nightmare scenario. IIRC...As of right now, BOTH Senate seats in Georgia could be going to a runoff because nobody is above 50%...which is a unique quirk in Georgia law.

Now, If Biden wins the election...you can bet your ass the Dems will be POURING money into Ossoff and Warnocks coffers in those run-offs, because IF the Dems sweep those 2 seats (in a state that may have just flipped blue) the Senate would be tied...who breaks the tie...? The Vice-President.

Correct me if wrong.
Alex_Murphy
Clean-Up Crew

Post by Alex_Murphy »

Repeat3peat wrote:Nobody is addressing the Giant elephant in the room...and a republican's POSSIBLE (not likely) nightmare scenario. IIRC...As of right now, BOTH Senate seats in Georgia could be going to a runoff because nobody is above 50%...which is a unique quirk in Georgia law.

Now, If Biden wins the election...you can bet your ass the Dems will be POURING money into Ossoff and Warnocks coffers in those run-offs, because IF the Dems sweep those 2 seats (in a state that may have just flipped blue) the Senate would be tied...who breaks the tie...? The Vice-President.

Correct me if wrong.
you're babbling.
Repeat3peat

Post by Repeat3peat »

UNC MJ FAN. wrote:
Repeat3peat wrote:Nobody is addressing the Giant elephant in the room...and a republican's POSSIBLE (not likely) nightmare scenario. IIRC...As of right now, BOTH Senate seats in Georgia could be going to a runoff because nobody is above 50%...which is a unique quirk in Georgia law.

Correct me if wrong.
you're babbling.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/11/05/politics ... index.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Dems would control the White House, House of Reps. AND the Senate under that scenario.
Alex_Murphy
Clean-Up Crew

Post by Alex_Murphy »

Repeat3peat wrote:
UNC MJ FAN. wrote:

Correct me if wrong.
you're babbling.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/11/05/politics ... index.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Dems would control the White House, House of Reps. AND the Senate under that scenario.
four years ago around this time you and everyone else was saying I would get deported if trump gets elected. well I got news for you, jack! I'm still here!

:skip:
Repeat3peat

Post by Repeat3peat »

UNC MJ FAN. wrote:
Repeat3peat wrote:
UNC MJ FAN. wrote:
you're babbling.

four years ago around this time you and everyone else was saying I would get deported if trump gets elected. well I got news for you, jack! I'm still here!

:mj:
LNS
Boxing Knowledge Champ

Post by LNS »

UNC MJ FAN. wrote:
Repeat3peat wrote:
UNC MJ FAN. wrote:
you're babbling.

Alex_Murphy
Clean-Up Crew

Post by Alex_Murphy »

LNS wrote:
UNC MJ FAN. wrote:
Repeat3peat wrote:

I'm afraid that if Biden is elected, Kamala Harris is gonna deport me to Pakistan and I ain't even Pakistani.

:sadbron:
Uncontroversial
All-Time Great

Post by Uncontroversial »

UNC MJ FAN. wrote:
LNS wrote:
UNC MJ FAN. wrote:

I'm afraid that if Biden is elected, Kamala Harris is gonna deport me to Pakistan and I ain't even Pakistani.

:sadbron:
Wpoy
Shut your bitch mouth, Trumpie loser
kobeunderbite
Proud supporter of President Trump.

Post by kobeunderbite »

He'll just pulverize them again in the 2024 primaries and they'll fall in line. Pretty predictable really.