Can you believe there are some sick people in this world who don't like candy corn?

Talk about anything here.
kobeunderbite
Proud supporter of President Trump.

Re: Can you believe there are some sick people in this world who don't like candy corn?

Post by kobeunderbite »

Max. wrote:You sick fuck.

Say it ain't so Maxy :L
LNS
Boxing Knowledge Champ

Re: Can you believe there are some sick people in this world who don't like candy corn?

Post by LNS »

I also hate candy corn. Tastes like hardened syrup.
Kingcarl24
G.O.A.T.

Post by Kingcarl24 »

Sometimes I feel I'm the only person that likes candy corns. Good to know that I'm not.
Havlicekstealsit
G.O.A.T.

Post by Havlicekstealsit »

There's worse candies out there, but every October we have to deal with this alleged universal hatred some edgelord on an old Something Awful forum concocted.
LeBronMonsterDunk
Clean-Up Crew

Post by LeBronMonsterDunk »

It's kinda meh.

Not as good as Whoppers, that's for sure.
You never liked me, probably don't like me still, but a ***** liking me aint never paid my bills
Macrotus
Hall of Famer

Post by Macrotus »

correlation?

:mjlaugh:
Kingcarl24
G.O.A.T.

Post by Kingcarl24 »

Did you know that when you stack candy corns, they look like corn on the cob?

LeBronMonsterDunk
Clean-Up Crew

Post by LeBronMonsterDunk »

That reminds me, I grilled some corn on the cob last night.

Delicious!
You never liked me, probably don't like me still, but a ***** liking me aint never paid my bills
Havlicekstealsit
G.O.A.T.

Good news you can now get candy corn the color of French flag!

Robceltsfan
Pick 'Em League Champion

Post by Robceltsfan »

Candy corn is OK....but it's not something I see in a store and have any desire to buy.

I'll eat a few if someone has put them out to eat. Otherwise....I'm good.
Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are dumber than that.

~George Carlin~
AbeVigodaLive
Clean-Up Crew

Post by AbeVigodaLive »

Robceltsfan wrote:Candy corn is OK....but it's not something I see in a store and have any desire to buy.

Even then... when they're just sitting in a bowl... you're dealing with the feces-filled fingers of a bunch of randoms all over those candy corn pieces.

Yuck.
Robceltsfan
Pick 'Em League Champion

Post by Robceltsfan »

AbeVigodaLive wrote:
Robceltsfan wrote:Candy corn is OK....but it's not something I see in a store and have any desire to buy.

Even then... when they're just sitting in a bowl... you're dealing with the feces-filled fingers of a bunch of randoms all over those candy corn pieces.

Yuck.
I'm not a germaphobe.

Not even COVID has changed that.
Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are dumber than that.

~George Carlin~
AbeVigodaLive
Clean-Up Crew

Post by AbeVigodaLive »

Robceltsfan wrote:
AbeVigodaLive wrote:

Yuck.
I'm not a germaphobe.

Not even COVID has changed that.
Enjoy the poop.
AlaskaHawks
Mount Rushmore

Post by AlaskaHawks »

Yuck
"The idea is not to block every shot. The idea is to make your opponent believe you might block every shot."
Bill Russell

"I'm just 'bout that action, boss"
L.O.B. = Love our Brothers.
Havlicekstealsit
G.O.A.T.

Just keep your candy corn suspended in a thick vat of hand sanitizer, problem solved.
lettherebehouse
Clean-Up Crew

Post by lettherebehouse »

Candy corn is great. And speaking of weird habits OCDisms with candy, I nibble each section off by color so that I never have more than one color in my mouth at the same time. So basically it takes me 3 bites to eat one candy corn.
Da Stars.
Tight wad. Penny pincher. Mr. Dollar Theater.

Post by Da Stars. »

Nasty shit.
Bartman
Hall of Famer

Post by Bartman »

Exactly this.
elmerjfudd
The Lurker

Post by elmerjfudd »

I enjoyed it as a kid haven’t had it in about 10-15 years

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk