LeSelfishEgomaniac completely ices-out Anthony Davis in the 4th to pad his Scoring stats

Talk about anything here.
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

LeSelfishEgomaniac completely ices-out Anthony Davis in the 4th to pad his Scoring stats

Post by thedangerouskitchen »

This guy is sooooooo pathetic... chucks-up a staggering ELEVEN (11) of his 25 FGA in the 4th Quarter to pad his Scoring stats for the SOLE purpose of trying and keep Anthony Davis from winning Finals MVP (Davis had 30 points on 75% through 3 Quarters, and finished with just 32 on the night thanks to Le4thQuarterIceOut).

WoW... what an absolute fraud LeBron is.

:L
Last edited by thedangerouskitchen on Sat Oct 03, 2020 12:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Today's NBA is soft, the Defense is weak, and the rules 'really' favor the Offense."

"Lebron doesn’t guard for a full game and our game plan was to get him to play defense and he left me open all game."
CleveTown™
Three-Time Fantasy Champion King

Re: LeSelfishEgomaniac completely ices-out Anthony Davis in the 4th to pad his Scoring stats

Post by CleveTown™ »

Soooooooooooo angry that LBJ took over GOAT status a long time ago
October 16th, 2020. Thank you Pastor John (P)
January 7th. (D)
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

Re: LeSelfishEgomaniac completely ices-out Anthony Davis in the 4th to pad his Scoring stats

CleveTown™ wrote:Soooooooooooo angry that LBJ took over GOAT status a long time ago
:L

3 Lead Dog rings and 1 co Lead Dog ring is on-par with Kobe, not MJ, sorry kiddo.

Walk it off.
"Today's NBA is soft, the Defense is weak, and the rules 'really' favor the Offense."

"Lebron doesn’t guard for a full game and our game plan was to get him to play defense and he left me open all game."
Kingcarl24
G.O.A.T.

Post by Kingcarl24 »

I’m glad the guy boycotting the nba is keeping me informed on what happens in every single game.

Thanks TDK.
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

Max. wrote:You'd have to watch the game to understand.

True I didn't watch the game... but oh yeah, I'm so sure there's a perfectly justifiable explanation for LeFraud icing-out Davis (30-points on 75% shooting heading into the 4th) when the Lakers held a double-digit lead throughout the Quarter, and had complete control of the game with LeBron playing second-fiddle through the first 3 Quarters.

I'm sure the 4th Quarter ice-out had nothing at all to do with LeEgomaniac making sure that he (and not Davis) wins Finals MVP.

I am sure I'm sure.

:roll:
Last edited by thedangerouskitchen on Sat Oct 03, 2020 12:15 am, edited 1 time in total.

thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

Kingcarl24 wrote:I’m glad the guy boycotting the nba is keeping me informed on what happens in every single game.

Thanks TDK.
Box score and play-by-play... you're welcome.

Kingcarl24
G.O.A.T.

Post by Kingcarl24 »

thedangerouskitchen wrote:
Kingcarl24 wrote:I’m glad the guy boycotting the nba is keeping me informed on what happens in every single game.

Thanks TDK.
You paid more attention than I did so thanks.
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

Kingcarl24 wrote:

Thanks TDK.
No idea how much attention you paid but all I did was check the box score every half hour, then after the game I checked the play-by-play in the 4th and the shot-chart for each Quarter... about 15 minutes of actual time spent, TBH.

That aside, what do you make of LeBron's obvious 4th Quarter ice-out of Anthony Davis for the sole purpose of padding his Scoring stats in an effort to keep AD from winning Finals MVP? Pretty pathetic, I'm sure you'll agree...

Kingcarl24
G.O.A.T.

Post by Kingcarl24 »

Kingcarl24 wrote:
No idea how much attention you paid but all I did was check the box score every half hour, then after the game I checked the play-by-play in the 4th and the shot-chart for each Quarter... about 15 minutes of actual time spent, TBH.

That aside, what do you make of LeBron's obvious 4th Quarter ice-out of Anthony Davis for the sole purpose of padding his Scoring stats in an effort to keep AD from winning Finals MVP? Pretty pathetic, I'm sure you'll agree...
That’s more attention than I paid. You also made a post about. Dang... this is important to you.

If someone gave you attention tonight, how long would you talk about Lebron on this fine Friday night?
CleveTown™
Three-Time Fantasy Champion King

Post by CleveTown™ »

Thanks TDK.
I haven't watched one seconds of the Finals but no exactly what's happened every game because of the drunk.
October 16th, 2020. Thank you Pastor John (P)
January 7th. (D)
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

Kingcarl24 wrote:
Kingcarl24 wrote:

That’s more attention than I paid. You also made a post about. Dang... this is important to you.

If someone gave you attention tonight, how long would you talk about Lebron on this fine Friday night?
Weak troll attempt... stick to what you're good at; obsessing over artman and creating boring posts.

BTW, thoughts on the actual topic, or did you just post ITT multiple times on that fine Friday night because chatting with TDK is important to you?

:noidea:

thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

CleveTown™ wrote:

Thanks TDK.
I haven't watched one seconds of the Finals but no exactly what's happened every game because of the drunk.
Buuuuullshit. You've been slobberin' over LeBron for yearS fool. There's literally NO CHANCE you're missing out on watching him ride Davis' coat-tails to a 4th ring.

:sadbron:

denali4eva
Queen Bee

Post by denali4eva »

CleveTown™ wrote:

Thanks TDK.
*know
And you claim to teach English?
:stephena:
Bartman
Hall of Famer

Post by Bartman »

Kingcarl24 wrote:

Weak troll attempt... stick to what you're good at; obsessing over artman and creating boring posts.

BTW, thoughts on the actual topic, or did you just post ITT multiple times on that fine Friday night because chatting with TDK is important to you?

:noidea:
:booker:
DorianRo
Superstar

Post by DorianRo »

I Wouldnt be surprised if Lebron goes full blown "2004 Finals Kobe" mode the next few games. Miami is so bad with these injuries though, Lakers will win regardless but you know Lebron is steaming that this is OFFICIALLY a piggybacking title for him which moves him basically nowhere on the GOAT list
3effs
Hall of Famer

Post by 3effs »

DorianRo wrote:I Wouldnt be surprised if Lebron goes full blown "2004 Finals Kobe" mode the next few games. Miami is so bad with these injuries though, Lakers will win regardless but you know Lebron is steaming that this is OFFICIALLY a piggybacking title for him which moves him basically nowhere on the GOAT list

He can’t go anywhere on the GOAT list because he’s already number 1.
zombiesonics
Mount Rushmore

Post by zombiesonics »

TDK pulling out his old Kobe insults from 2009.

I thought I was logged in to ESPN General for a second. :laugh3:
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

zombiesonics wrote:TDK pulling out his old Kobe insults from 2009.

I thought I was logged in to ESPN General for a second. :laugh3:
I wish... I miss that place.

elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

CleveTown™ wrote:Soooooooooooo angry that LBJ took over GOAT status a long time ago
No he didnt...and it's never been about stats..ever.
"I'm drivin Caddy, you fixin a FORD"

AlaskaHawks
Mount Rushmore

Post by AlaskaHawks »

Lol at the OP predicting a all Chicago world series and neither made it out of the Wildcard round.
"The idea is not to block every shot. The idea is to make your opponent believe you might block every shot."
Bill Russell

"I'm just 'bout that action, boss"
L.O.B. = Love our Brothers.