Sooo who won?

Talk about anything here.
LeBronMonsterDunk
Clean-Up Crew

Sooo who won?

Post by LeBronMonsterDunk »

LOL @ Anyone that watched that shit. Gimme the highlights.
You never liked me, probably don't like me still, but a ***** liking me aint never paid my bills
Alex_Murphy
Clean-Up Crew

Re: Sooo who won?

Post by Alex_Murphy »

LoL @ me... I'm a sucker. That shit was brutal.
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

Post by thedangerouskitchen »

Trump debated Biden AND Chris Wallace, who kept throwing "gotcha" questions at the President but let Biden off the hook repeatedly.

Trump killed it; Biden stayed awake but he clearly had cliff notes, as he was looking down on the podium constantly.
"Today's NBA is soft, the Defense is weak, and the rules 'really' favor the Offense."

"Lebron doesn’t guard for a full game and our game plan was to get him to play defense and he left me open all game."
zombiesonics
Mount Rushmore

Post by zombiesonics »

Trump body slammed and teabagged Sleepy Joe. It was like a semi running over a Miata.

Biden resorted to 3rd grade insults and literally told Trump to shut up multiple times. lol

The moderator was completely rigged and of course the media will say Biden won even though he said absolutely nothing memorable or substantial.
manchild98
Hidden Member

Post by manchild98 »

It was like no debate you've ever watched before....that's for sure.
rileymartin
Mount Rushmore

Post by rileymartin »

thedangerouskitchen wrote:Trump debated Biden AND Chris Wallace, who kept throwing "gotcha" questions at the President but let Biden off the hook repeatedly.

Trump killed it; Biden stayed awake but he clearly had cliff notes, as he was looking down on the podium constantly.
[youtube]574hPzVHIis[/youtube]

Good work TDK...

:mjlaugh:
Uncontroversial
All-Time Great

Post by Uncontroversial »

Pretending you didn’t see it shows you know who won. Like Artman pretending he didn’t watch the magic get blown out
Shut your bitch mouth, Trumpie loser
lettherebehouse
Clean-Up Crew

Post by lettherebehouse »

Trump swarmed him at the opening bell. Biden apparently got some smelling salts up in him to get red faced and put a finger in Trump’s face, something about Beau Biden being in the military or something.
zombiesonics
Mount Rushmore

Post by zombiesonics »

CNN just said it was the worst debate ever lol

Translation: “Biden got skull-fucked and embarrassed and even we can’t cover up for him”
vcsgrizzfan
Mount Rushmore

Post by vcsgrizzfan »

I did. I watched a replay of a great tennis match and saved myself two hours of torture.
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

rileymartin wrote:
thedangerouskitchen wrote:Trump debated Biden AND Chris Wallace, who kept throwing "gotcha" questions at the President but let Biden off the hook repeatedly.

Good work TDK...

Truth hurts, doesn't it Dementia? So was Sleepy Joe nodding off throughout the debate or what? Why was he looking down 90% of the time when he wasn't speaking?

Furthermore, the fact is Wallace didn't press Biden on why he called Trump a racist / xenophobe (for ordering the travel ban in late January) yet he claims Trump didn't act fast enough.

Fact is Wallace pressed Trump to denounce White Supremacists but failed to press Biden to denounce Antifa.

Fact is Wallace pressed Trump about banning Critical Race Theory training but didn't press Biden on what proof he had for suggesting systemic racism is a crisis in America.

Fact is Wallace failed to press Biden on whether he would pack the courts continued to press Trump repeatedly about paying $750 in taxes when the President repeatedly said he paid millions in taxes.

Fact is Chris Wallace was clearly in Biden's corner tonight Dementia, but Trump still slapped Sleepy Joe silly.

Discuss why that fact gets your panties in a wad.
Last edited by thedangerouskitchen on Tue Sep 29, 2020 11:20 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"Today's NBA is soft, the Defense is weak, and the rules 'really' favor the Offense."

"Lebron doesn’t guard for a full game and our game plan was to get him to play defense and he left me open all game."
rileymartin
Mount Rushmore

Post by rileymartin »

thedangerouskitchen wrote:
rileymartin wrote:

Good work TDK...

Truth hurts, doesn't it Dementia? So was Sleepy Joe nodding off throughout the debate or what? Why was he looking down 90% of the time when he wasn't speaking?

Furthermore, the fact is Wallace didn't press Biden on why he called Trump a racist / xenophobe for ordering the travel ban in late January when he claims Trump didn't act fast enough.

Fact is Wallace pressed Trump to denounce White Supremacists but failed to press Biden to denounce Antifa.

Fact is Wallace pressed Trump about banning Critical Race Theory training but didn't press Biden on what proof he had for suggesting systemic racist is a crisis in America.

Fact is Wallace failed to press Biden on whether he would pack the courts continued to press Trump repeatedly about paying $750 in taxes when the President repeatedly said he paid millions in taxes.

Fact is Chris Wallace was clearly in Biden's corner tonight Dementia, but Trump still slapped Sleepy Joe silly.

You typed all of that?

:laugh4: :laugh4: :laugh4: :laugh4: :laugh4: :laugh4: :laugh4: :laugh4: :laugh4:
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

rileymartin wrote:
rileymartin wrote:

Good work TDK...

Furthermore, the fact is Wallace didn't press Biden on why he called Trump a racist / xenophobe for ordering the travel ban in late January when he claims Trump didn't act fast enough.

Fact is Wallace pressed Trump about banning Critical Race Theory training but didn't press Biden on what proof he had for suggesting systemic racist is a crisis in America.

You typed all of that?

:laugh4: :laugh4: :laugh4: :laugh4: :laugh4: :laugh4: :laugh4: :laugh4: :laugh4:

TDK just shit all over your face with that post and you think it's funny?

You're a strange dude, Dementia.

lettherebehouse
Clean-Up Crew

Post by lettherebehouse »

rileymartin wrote:

Good work TDK...

Furthermore, the fact is Wallace didn't press Biden on why he called Trump a racist / xenophobe (for ordering the travel ban in late January) yet he claims Trump didn't act fast enough.

Fact is Wallace pressed Trump about banning Critical Race Theory training but didn't press Biden on what proof he had for suggesting systemic racism is a crisis in America.

Riley got his vaginal wall sterilized with this

:jrsmith:

/thread
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

Max. wrote:I wonder what Trump would think of TDK? A jobless alcoholic who spends his free time obsessing about LeBron James.

I haven't talked about LeBron much at all this year, snowflake. President Trump would be proud he's got a supporter as knowledgeable and informed as TDK, and again, if you have any balls we can debate the issues. Of course we know you have no balls because you're a snowflake.

Now run along before I slap you around some more.

:slapping:

LNS
Boxing Knowledge Champ

Post by LNS »

Lol
Titan18
In Theo we trust

Post by Titan18 »

I will say that even Joe still had dementia lapses he came across much more coherent than I thought he would overall. Whatever drugs his campaign has him on are amazing.
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

Max. wrote:
Max. wrote:I wonder what Trump would think of TDK? A jobless alcoholic who spends his free time obsessing about LeBron James.

I haven't talked about LeBron much at all this year, snowflake. President Trump would be proud he's got a supporter as knowledgeable and informed as TDK, and again, if you have any balls we can debate the issues. Of course we know you have no balls because you're a snowflake.

Now run along before I slap you around some more.

:slapping:
I'll debate any issue you want, if you can prove you have a job.

Unemployed leeches aren't allowed to voice their political preferences.

Translation ^^^^^ I'm a gutless cowardly little bitch.

:asskicking:

LNS
Boxing Knowledge Champ

Post by LNS »

We’ve all known for some time that tdk has a male domestic partner. What we didn’t know was that he’s the stay at home wife of the relationship.

:mjlaugh: