Dogs are the worst...

Talk about anything here.
AbeVigodaLive
Clean-Up Crew

Dogs are the worst...

Post by AbeVigodaLive »

About 94.6% of my house is hard-surfaced floors.

Exactly 100% of the time the dog pukes on the carpet.
LeBronMonsterDunk
Clean-Up Crew

Re: Dogs are the worst...

Post by LeBronMonsterDunk »

Rugdoctor
You never liked me, probably don't like me still, but a ***** liking me aint never paid my bills
Kingcarl24
G.O.A.T.

Post by Kingcarl24 »

After our dog died we switched to cats...

Lets just say I miss having a dog.

We have 2 cats. One is great. She loves to be around us and is super chill and easy. Our other cat is a big dumb idiot. I'm not sure what to do with him. Every single night he comes in around 10:30 and just meows at nothing. He has food. We've tried giving him attention. We've given him toys because we thought he might be bored. Nothing has stopped his meowing. We normally just throw him back outside and then lock him in the basement when we want to sleep. He's really obnoxious.
AbeVigodaLive
Clean-Up Crew

Post by AbeVigodaLive »

The dog doesn't have much time left. Although I think she's already lasted longer than the vet told us she would.

We will not be getting cats. Ever.

We've had preliminary discussions about what type the next dog will be...
americaninfidel
All-Time Great

Post by americaninfidel »

AbeVigodaLive wrote:About 94.6% of my house is hard-surfaced floors.

Exactly 100% of the time the dog pukes on the carpet.
Our Dachshund does the same. We've got a few cow rugs down, and she always chooses to poop, pee, or vomit on of those.

That said, dogs rock and not liking them is an indication of an egregious character flaw.
Fear is the mind killer. We are not afraid.
Uncontroversial
All-Time Great

Post by Uncontroversial »

Kingcarl24 wrote:After our dog died we switched to cats...

We have 2 cats. One is great. She loves to be around us and is super chill and easy. Our other cat is a big dumb idiot. I'm not sure what to do with him. Every single night he comes in around 10:30 and just meows at nothing. He has food. We've tried giving him attention. We've given him toys because we thought he might be bored. Nothing has stopped his meowing. We normally just throw him back outside and then lock him in the basement when we want to sleep. He's really obnoxious.
A lot of cats do that at 4-6am. They’re nocturnal. Your cool cat might start doing that too. Still less obnoxious than a dirty, needy dog that’s always jumping on you when you get home, barking at squirrels when you’re trying to watch tv or on the phone, etc.
Shut your bitch mouth, Trumpie loser
Kingcarl24
G.O.A.T.

Post by Kingcarl24 »

Uncontroversial wrote:

A lot of cats do that at 4-6am. They’re nocturnal. Your cool cat might start doing that too. Still less obnoxious than a dirty, needy dog that’s always jumping on you when you get home, barking at squirrels when you’re trying to watch tv or on the phone, etc.
We've left him out over night and then at 3-4am he's meowing at the back door till we let him in. I've had a lot of cats and normally they run away by now. This cat won't leave. I'm kind of hoping someone finds him one night and keeps him thinking he's a stray.
Havlicekstealsit
G.O.A.T.

Post by Havlicekstealsit »

Cat pee on carpets is worse than a dog's. That stuff stains forever.
PhutureDynasty
Mount Rushmore

Post by PhutureDynasty »

AbeVigodaLive wrote:The dog doesn't have much time left. Although I think she's already lasted longer than the vet told us she would.

We will not be getting cats. Ever.

We've had preliminary discussions about what type the next dog will be...
Very sorry to hear about your dog, Abraham.

We all know how much that sucks.
Havlicekstealsit
G.O.A.T.

Post by Havlicekstealsit »

Our older dog might have to be put down soon. Bladder cancer and he's struggling to walk, plus he's about 15 already. Doesn't have many accidents in the house, thankfully.
Uncontroversial
All-Time Great

Post by Uncontroversial »

Kingcarl24 wrote:
Uncontroversial wrote:

We've left him out over night and then at 3-4am he's meowing at the back door till we let him in. I've had a lot of cats and normally they run away by now. This cat won't leave. I'm kind of hoping someone finds him one night and keeps him thinking he's a stray.
Sounds like you’re intentionally trying to kill him. Cats are supposed to be kept indoors. You’re trying to feed him to the coyotes because he meows at 10:30
Shut your bitch mouth, Trumpie loser
PhutureDynasty
Mount Rushmore

Post by PhutureDynasty »

Havlicekstealsit wrote:Our older dog might have to be put down soon. Bladder cancer and he's struggling to walk, plus he's about 15 already. Doesn't have many accidents in the house, thankfully.
Condolences.
Kingcarl24
G.O.A.T.

Post by Kingcarl24 »

Uncontroversial wrote:
Kingcarl24 wrote:
Uncontroversial wrote: A lot of cats do that at 4-6am. They’re nocturnal. Your cool cat might start doing that too. Still less obnoxious than a dirty, needy dog that’s always jumping on you when you get home, barking at squirrels when you’re trying to watch tv or on the phone, etc.
Sounds like you’re intentionally trying to kill him. Cats are supposed to be kept indoors. You’re trying to feed him to the coyotes because he meows at 10:30
Weird troll? :noidea:

I don't live in the sticks outside of Austin, TX. There aren't coyotes roaming my neighborhood. lol.
Bartman
Hall of Famer

Post by Bartman »

Kingcarl24 wrote:
Uncontroversial wrote:
Kingcarl24 wrote:
Weird troll? :noidea:

I don't live in the sticks outside of Austin, TX. There aren't coyotes roaming my neighborhood. lol.
I'm in an urban area and we get coyotes around all the time, it's pretty ignorant to think you don't have coyotes in your neighborhood.
Macrotus
Hall of Famer

Post by Macrotus »

carpet is like grass to them...they love to pee/poop on it. One time, my chow diarrheaed on the rug...I ended up tossing the rug away.
LNS
Boxing Knowledge Champ

Post by LNS »

Carl has you on Ignore, Bart.

LMD, House, KUB and probably a few others do as well. Only Leoss is more Ignored on this board.

:mjlaugh:
Bartman
Hall of Famer

Post by Bartman »

LNS wrote:Carl has you on Ignore, Bart.

LMD, House, KUB and probably a few others do as well. Only Leoss is more Ignored on this board.

:mjlaugh:

So what? Those fools will read my posts from time to time anyway, except KUB who is traumatized from me destroying him about his Jewish identity......LMAO.
LNS
Boxing Knowledge Champ

Post by LNS »

I’m sure Leoss tells himself the same thing, Barty. :laugh4: :laugh3:
Bartman
Hall of Famer

Post by Bartman »

LNS wrote:I’m sure Leoss tells himself the same thing, Barty. :laugh4: :laugh3:

Leoss gets ignored because he lashes out at posters for no reason. Posters ignore Bart because they are weak minded fools who are afraid of being exposed as such. Big difference.
LNS
Boxing Knowledge Champ

Post by LNS »

Ok Bart...

:haha2: