The democratic party

Talk about anything here.
vegasfraud
All-Time Great

Re: The democratic party

Post by vegasfraud »

The orange fat man is threatening twitter again because no one likes him.

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
If Congress doesn’t bring fairness to Big Tech, which they should have done years ago, I will do it myself with Executive Orders. In Washington, it has been ALL TALK and NO ACTION for years, and the people of our Country are sick and tired of it!

#republicanleader
QueenCuckCarl has no clue how many men his whore wife has fucked...ask him.
vegasfraud
All-Time Great

Post by vegasfraud »

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
I am happy to inform all of the people living their Suburban Lifestyle Dream that you will no longer be bothered or financially hurt by having low income housing built in your neighborhood...

lol he's so desperate.
QueenCuckCarl has no clue how many men his whore wife has fucked...ask him.
LeBronMonsterDunk
Clean-Up Crew

Post by LeBronMonsterDunk »

Oh look, Feds gassing and pepperballing the shit out of the rioters tonight.

Oopsie!
You never liked me, probably don't like me still, but a ***** liking me aint never paid my bills
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Deez wrote:
elartman1973 wrote:
Deez wrote: It’s a plain fact, fat tits. The Democratic Party proves how fucking stupid they are every single day. Your party bitches about everything. Weakest group of pussies I’ve ever seen in my life. Maybe you should watch how they question Barr. They don’t let the guy respond, th Rey only attack attack attack. Faggots
Trumps brainwashed you well....

How about when trump blocked witnesses and testimony in his impeachment trial?
Let's just act like that didnt happen even though you morons cheered for his breaking the law and not upholding the constitution and let's cry about this irrelevent petty shit instead.
Moron
Link to Trump blocking witnesses. I’ll be waiting.
No need to get amnesia all of a sudden...I know you're a dumbfuck but come on guy...its not a secret and it's well documented.

"I'm drivin Caddy, you fixin a FORD"

elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

thedangerouskitchen wrote:
Shill Jackson wrote:
thedangerouskitchen wrote:The overwhelming majority of Democrats/Lefty Liberal politicians are pure scum... and their showing at yesterday's "Hearing" confirmed just how deplorable they are, and how utterly clueless are their supporters.

Think of a 6-year old kid who wants ice cream before dinner, and proceeds to throw a tantrum when mommy tells him to wait until after dinner.

That's the Dems/Lefty Liberals. A truly embarrassing group of people.
Didn’t you just read what Fraud posted?
There are desperate people with few options who are counting on relief.
Trump is holding it up, trying to get near two BILLION for refurbishing a government building that isn’t needed. The FBI has had plans to move since 2012.
It is strictly to avoid competition for his rundown hotel. SAD! :mj:

"Trump" isn't voting on the Bill, dope... and FTR, 70% of unemployed Americans have been making MORE while on unemployment than they were while they were working. Explain how they're desperate.

Furthermore, YOUR people are keeping the economy shut down and preventing millions of Americans from going back to work, so look in the mirror if you want to point fingers.
That's a flat out lie actually and already been debunked...
You prefer people to die and or have life long life altering health problems just so trumps economy isn't damaged

Sick fuck...its not a hoax moron and we would be.past it if YOUR people didnt automatically call it a democratic hoax and ignored it for several months...
And turn it I to a political issue when it never was to begin with...sick fuck
"I'm drivin Caddy, you fixin a FORD"