The democratic party

Talk about anything here.
vegasfraud
All-Time Great

Re: The democratic party

Post by vegasfraud »

thedangerouskitchen wrote:
vegasfraud wrote:
thedangerouskitchen wrote:The overwhelming majority of Democrats/Lefty Liberal politicians are pure scum... and their showing at yesterday's "Hearing" confirmed just how deplorable they are, and how utterly clueless are their supporters.

Think of a 6-year old kid who wants ice cream before dinner, and proceeds to throw a tantrum when mommy tells him to wait until after dinner.

That's the Dems/Lefty Liberals. A truly embarrassing group of people.
This guy got ran off the gamefaqs political board day one. He got owned so bad he deleted his own account lol.

I got suspended 3 times, you ignorant simpleton... your cowardly people reported me repeatedly for posting facts about Joe Biden, BLM, the fake news, etc.

We can continue those discussions right here on this board if you have the balls to do so?

Just say the word, simpleton.
I see she still isn't over it...panties twisted like a mfer.
QueenCuckCarl has no clue how many men his whore wife has fucked...ask him.
Deez
G.O.A.T.

Post by Deez »

Fraud is such a beta fuck little pussy. Fits in perfect with the snowflake party he supports.
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Deez wrote:
elartman1973 wrote:Republicans always crying and blaming democrats for all their problems...trumps brainwashed you well.
It’s a plain fact, fat tits. The Democratic Party proves how fucking stupid they are every single day. Your party bitches about everything. Weakest group of pussies I’ve ever seen in my life. Maybe you should watch how they question Barr. They don’t let the guy respond, th Rey only attack attack attack. Faggots
Trumps brainwashed you well....

How about when trump blocked witnesses and testimony in his impeachment trial?
Let's just act like that didnt happen even though you morons cheered for his breaking the law and not upholding the constitution and let's cry about this irrelevent petty shit instead.
Moron
"I'm drivin Caddy, you fixin a FORD"

Deez
G.O.A.T.

Post by Deez »

elartman1973 wrote:
Deez wrote:
elartman1973 wrote:Republicans always crying and blaming democrats for all their problems...trumps brainwashed you well.
It’s a plain fact, fat tits. The Democratic Party proves how fucking stupid they are every single day. Your party bitches about everything. Weakest group of pussies I’ve ever seen in my life. Maybe you should watch how they question Barr. They don’t let the guy respond, th Rey only attack attack attack. Faggots

Let's just act like that didnt happen even though you morons cheered for his breaking the law and not upholding the constitution and let's cry about this irrelevent petty shit instead.
Moron
Link to Trump blocking witnesses. I’ll be waiting.
vegasfraud
All-Time Great

Post by vegasfraud »

Deez wrote:Fraud is such a beta fuck little pussy. Fits in perfect with the snowflake party he supports.
How many times can this poser type the same thing lol.
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

Post by thedangerouskitchen »

vegasfraud wrote:
vegasfraud wrote:
This guy got ran off the gamefaqs political board day one. He got owned so bad he deleted his own account lol.

I got suspended 3 times, you ignorant simpleton... your cowardly people reported me repeatedly for posting facts about Joe Biden, BLM, the fake news, etc.

We can continue those discussions right here on this board if you have the balls to do so?

That board just proves what I said about you and your people being a bunch of 6-year olds.

Now then... I won't get censored / shut down on this board the way I have been on that Fascist board, so how about let's pick up on those discussions right now.

Do you have the balls?

Eh, never mind, we both know the answer is no... you're nothing but a sniveling spineless coward, just like all the Trump Haters.
"Today's NBA is soft, the Defense is weak, and the rules 'really' favor the Offense."

"Lebron doesn’t guard for a full game and our game plan was to get him to play defense and he left me open all game."
vegasfraud
All-Time Great

Post by vegasfraud »

vegasfraud wrote:

That board just proves what I said about you and your people being a bunch of 6-year olds.

Now then... I won't get censored / shut down on this board the way I have been on that Fascist board, so how about let's pick up on those discussions right now.

Do you have the balls?

Eh, never mind, we both know the answer is no... you're nothing but a sniveling spineless coward, just like all the Trump Haters.
You're a very mature poster.
vegasfraud
All-Time Great

Post by vegasfraud »

elartman1973 wrote:
Deez wrote:

Moron
LeREKT.
ripper76
Accounts will be settled.

Post by ripper76 »

This thread has an all-star cast. Good stuff.
Deez
G.O.A.T.

Post by Deez »

vegasfraud wrote:
elartman1973 wrote:
Deez wrote: It’s a plain fact, fat tits. The Democratic Party proves how fucking stupid they are every single day. Your party bitches about everything. Weakest group of pussies I’ve ever seen in my life. Maybe you should watch how they question Barr. They don’t let the guy respond, th Rey only attack attack attack. Faggots

Moron
LeREKT.
Posting garbage is being wrecked now? How fucking dumb are you?
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

Deez wrote:Fraud is such a beta fuck little pussy. Fits in perfect with the snowflake party he supports.
ALL Trump Haters are the same way... and that's no embellishment. We saw them in action yesterday at the Barr Hearing, and we see them everyday on this board (ie; arty, madness, riley, vegasfraud, etc).

All spineless cowards who canNot debate issues with facts and substance. Instead, they try to silence / shut you down, take things out of context, and just flat-out lie.

Deplorable people. Total losers, actually.
"Today's NBA is soft, the Defense is weak, and the rules 'really' favor the Offense."

"Lebron doesn’t guard for a full game and our game plan was to get him to play defense and he left me open all game."
vegasfraud
All-Time Great

Post by vegasfraud »

This disgusting puke has the virus. Hopefully the orange fat man is next.

https://twitter.com/replouiegohmert" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

vegasfraud wrote:
vegasfraud wrote: I see she still isn't over it...panties twisted like a mfer.

Do you have the balls?

You're a very mature poster.
In otheer words you're a gutless coward.

Thanks for confirming what we all already know.

Next...

vegasfraud
All-Time Great

Post by vegasfraud »

ripper76 wrote:This thread has an all-star cast. Good stuff.
#micropenis
Shill Jackson
Mount Rushmore

Post by Shill Jackson »

thedangerouskitchen wrote:The overwhelming majority of Democrats/Lefty Liberal politicians are pure scum... and their showing at yesterday's "Hearing" confirmed just how deplorable they are, and how utterly clueless are their supporters.

Think of a 6-year old kid who wants ice cream before dinner, and proceeds to throw a tantrum when mommy tells him to wait until after dinner.

Didn’t you just read what Fraud posted?
There are desperate people with few options who are counting on relief.
Trump is holding it up, trying to get near two BILLION for refurbishing a government building that isn’t needed. The FBI has had plans to move since 2012.
It is strictly to avoid competition for his rundown hotel. SAD!
:mj:
"Educated people make the world a better place, they mercilessly attack misery and cruelty, and eventually they win."
--Henry Rollins

**zombiesonics is a feckless cunt!**
vegasfraud
All-Time Great

Post by vegasfraud »

vegasfraud wrote:This disgusting puke has the virus. Hopefully the orange fat man is next.

https://twitter.com/replouiegohmert" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Gohmert attended Tuesday's blockbuster House Judiciary Committee hearing with Attorney General Bill Barr in person, where lawmakers were seated at some distance from one another.

At one point in the hearing, Chairman Jerry Nadler (D-N.Y.) chastised several Republicans for taking off their masks, though Gohmert was not among those he scolded.

"I would remind Mr. Jordan, Mr. Biggs and Mr. Johnson to stop violating the rules of the committee,” Nadler said, referring to Jim Jordan (R-Ohio), Arizona Rep. Andy Biggs and Louisiana Rep. Mike Johnson, three GOP lawmakers. “To stop violating the safety of the members of the committee. To stop holding themselves out as not caring by refusing to wear their masks.”

lol republicans are so stupid.
Bush4Ever.
All-Time Great

Post by Bush4Ever. »

Great thread LMBAO
LeBronMonsterDunk
Clean-Up Crew

Post by LeBronMonsterDunk »

ripper76 wrote:This thread has an all-star cast. Good stuff.
A real battle of intellect going on in here.

:bronfrown:
You never liked me, probably don't like me still, but a ***** liking me aint never paid my bills
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

Shill Jackson wrote:

Trump is holding it up, trying to get near two BILLION for refurbishing a government building that isn’t needed. The FBI has had plans to move since 2012.
It is strictly to avoid competition for his rundown hotel. SAD! :mj:

"Trump" isn't voting on the Bill, dope... and FTR, 70% of unemployed Americans have been making MORE while on unemployment than they were while they were working. Explain how they're desperate.

Furthermore, YOUR people are keeping the economy shut down and preventing millions of Americans from going back to work, so look in the mirror if you want to point fingers.
Last edited by thedangerouskitchen on Wed Jul 29, 2020 10:52 am, edited 1 time in total.

vegasfraud
All-Time Great

Post by vegasfraud »

Shill Jackson wrote:

It is strictly to avoid competition for his rundown hotel. SAD!
:mj:
The posers on this dead board have no response in a real political discussion.