J.J. Redick Confirms Special Treatment For NBA Superstars Inside Orlando Bubble

Talk about anything here.
elartman1973
El Padrino

J.J. Redick Confirms Special Treatment For NBA Superstars Inside Orlando Bubble

Post by elartman1973 »

https://ahnfiredigital.com/nba/new-orle ... Yu_dT5-iYs" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

“I’ve seen videos of a couple of superstars’ rooms at other hotels, and let me tell you that the bubble experience is not the same for everyone,” Redick said. “Some guys basically have two- and three-bedroom apartments. Unfortunately, I don’t have that, nor do I have a kitchen, but there are some guys with kitchens inside their rooms. I’ve been in this s— for 14 years, and I can’t even get a nice room, but it’s whatever.”
"I'm drivin Caddy, you fixin a FORD"

LeBronMonsterDunk
Clean-Up Crew

Re: J.J. Redick Confirms Special Treatment For NBA Superstars Inside Orlando Bubble

Post by LeBronMonsterDunk »

Breaking News: People with more money can afford nicer things!
You never liked me, probably don't like me still, but a ***** liking me aint never paid my bills
Havlicekstealsit
G.O.A.T.

Re: J.J. Redick Confirms Special Treatment For NBA Superstars Inside Orlando Bubble

Post by Havlicekstealsit »

1. Preferential treatment in the NBA has existed for years. It's just willfully ignorant to be shocked by it anymore.

2. Redick himself was profiled as the rich, entitled primadonna he is in the NYC scene. https://www.thecut.com/2019/07/grace-ch ... oklyn.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

"The other half just took the compliment. After all, they were good-looking and rich. Chelsea Redick, who had co-chaired the evening’s auction, was in the latter category. Redick was new to the neighborhood. She and her husband, former Duke basketball star and Philadelphia 76ers player JJ Redick, had moved to Brooklyn with their two children in order to be closer to Chelsea’s identical twin, who lived in Dumbo, where they lived in a $4.25 million penthouse overlooking the East River."
rtiff68
Hall of Famer

Post by rtiff68 »

“I’ve worked at the company longer! Even though my production is relatively average, can you believe that employees who are producing more actually GET PAID more?!? Insanity!”
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Mean rondo's was being treated like a bitch

Alex_Murphy
Clean-Up Crew

Post by Alex_Murphy »

rtiff68 wrote:“I’ve worked at the company longer! Even though my production is relatively average, can you believe that employees who are producing more actually GET PAID more?!? Insanity!”
You made this post about an hour ago and since making this piece of shit post no one has wanted to talk or make any other posts. You’re ruining this board please leave go away and never come back.
lettherebehouse
Clean-Up Crew

Post by lettherebehouse »

First world problems

:aj:
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

UNC MJ FAN. wrote:
rtiff68 wrote:“I’ve worked at the company longer! Even though my production is relatively average, can you believe that employees who are producing more actually GET PAID more?!? Insanity!”
You made this post about an hour ago and since making this piece of shit post no one has wanted to talk or make any other posts. You’re ruining this board please leave go away and never come back.
They call me "Killer"

denali4eva
Queen Bee

Post by denali4eva »

elartman1973 wrote:
UNC MJ FAN. wrote:
They call me "Killer"
No, they call you "tits"... :lol:
Robceltsfan
Pick 'Em League Champion

Post by Robceltsfan »

When all is said and done, JJ Redick will make nearly $120,000,000.00 playing basketball.

Nobody cares about him having to stay in a standard hotel room. Shut the fuck up.
Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are dumber than that.

~George Carlin~