“I can’t believe I’m arguing with this Negro.”

Talk about anything here.
ripper76
Accounts will be settled.

“I can’t believe I’m arguing with this Negro.”

Post by ripper76 »

LOL

https://apnews.com/4c26d376c78ffba1f1bd ... SocialFlow" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Thedictator
Legend

Re: “I can’t believe I’m arguing with this Negro.”

Post by Thedictator »

Negros are pretty dumb. There is no point in arguing with people that can’t understand logic...
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

Post by thedangerouskitchen »

“Mr. O’Kelly needs a good peroxide cleaning of the wax in his ears because at no time did I call him a negro,” Stone said, using lowercase for the word. “That said, Mr. O’Kelly needs to spend a little more time studying black history and institutions. The word negro is far from a slur.”

He cited the United Negro College Fund and the historical use of the word.

Agreed... since when is 'Negro' a racist slur? I thought there was only one bad "N" word???
"Today's NBA is soft, the Defense is weak, and the rules 'really' favor the Offense."

"Lebron doesn’t guard for a full game and our game plan was to get him to play defense and he left me open all game."
manchild98
Hidden Member

Post by manchild98 »

thedangerouskitchen wrote:“Mr. O’Kelly needs a good peroxide cleaning of the wax in his ears because at no time did I call him a negro,” Stone said, using lowercase for the word. “That said, Mr. O’Kelly needs to spend a little more time studying black history and institutions. The word negro is far from a slur.”

Agreed... since when is 'Negro' a racist slur? I thought there was only one bad "N" word???

You live near Chicago. Walk up to 10 different black guys and call each one a negro. Say, how you doin' tonight negro? Report back to us.
Havlicekstealsit
G.O.A.T.

Post by Havlicekstealsit »

Thank you Roger for helping get whoever the hell "Mo'Kelly" is a boost in listeners & ratings in such a sagging industry.
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

Post by thedangerouskitchen »

manchild98 wrote:
thedangerouskitchen wrote:“Mr. O’Kelly needs a good peroxide cleaning of the wax in his ears because at no time did I call him a negro,” Stone said, using lowercase for the word. “That said, Mr. O’Kelly needs to spend a little more time studying black history and institutions. The word negro is far from a slur.”

You live near Chicago. Walk up to 10 different black guys and call each one a negro. Say, how you doin' tonight negro? Report back to us.

So the "United Negro College Fund (UNCF)" and the "National Council of Negro Women, Inc." (NCNW) are both racist organizations, correct?
"Today's NBA is soft, the Defense is weak, and the rules 'really' favor the Offense."

"Lebron doesn’t guard for a full game and our game plan was to get him to play defense and he left me open all game."
AbeVigodaLive
Clean-Up Crew

Post by AbeVigodaLive »

"I can't believe I'm arguing with this...

...guy."
....man."
...podcaster."
...no-name nobody."
...two-bit wannabe radio host."
...moron."
... clown."
...jerk."
...assface."
...fuckface."

No.

He went with "negro" as the key identifier for the guy. And multiple posters on AG think it's a perfectly fine term of endearment. Even from a guy like Roger Stone.

LeBronMonsterDunk
Clean-Up Crew

Post by LeBronMonsterDunk »

You gonna cry Abe?
You never liked me, probably don't like me still, but a ***** liking me aint never paid my bills
Havlicekstealsit
G.O.A.T.

Post by Havlicekstealsit »

Max. wrote:
thedangerouskitchen wrote:
manchild98 wrote:

So the "United Negro College Fund (UNCF)" and the "National Council of Negro Women, Inc." (NCNW) are both racist organizations, correct?
Just go do it and you'll find out.
Nah, he's just another old Tommy Tuffnuts behind a keyboard. Gamefags probably doesn't allow this constantly incendiary political garbage on their site so he keeps coming over here to spam ours with it.
denali4eva
Queen Bee

Post by denali4eva »

Havlicekstealsit wrote:
Max. wrote:

Just go do it and you'll find out.
Nah, he's just another old Tommy Tuffnuts behind a keyboard. Gamefags probably doesn't allow this constantly incendiary political garbage on their site so he keeps coming over here to spam ours with it.
Is he a militant midget?

:50centlol:
Bush4Ever.
All-Time Great

Post by Bush4Ever. »

A very autistic sequence of posts by TDK in this thread.

:(
manchild98
Hidden Member

Post by manchild98 »

manchild98 wrote:

I'm not saying anything is or isn't racist. I'm saying there's a very easy real world exercise you could do to find out if the black community thinks it's racist or not. Let us know how it goes.
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

The use of the word negro simply proves his mind is still in the 1950s and agreed with segregation and is racist...not that hard to comprehend
"I'm drivin Caddy, you fixin a FORD"

ripper76

Post by ripper76 »

elartman1973 wrote:The use of the word negro simply proves his mind is still in the 1950s and agreed with segregation and is racist...not that hard to comprehend

http://www.angergeneral.com/forum/searc ... mit=Search" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
ripper76

Post by ripper76 »

elartman1973 wrote:I don't often use n1gger but I often use negro
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

ripper76 wrote:
elartman1973 wrote:I don't often use n1gger but I often use negro
My us is in jest unlike his

denali4eva
Queen Bee

Post by denali4eva »

Get your mind out of the 50's Rafael...
rtiff68
Hall of Famer

Post by rtiff68 »

ripper76 wrote:
elartman1973 wrote:The use of the word negro simply proves his mind is still in the 1950s and agreed with segregation and is racist...not that hard to comprehend

http://www.angergeneral.com/forum/searc ... mit=Search" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
“Owning” Artman is something as commonplace as breathing around these parts...

...but this is next level obliteration. I don’t usually post anymore— especially in Arty topics— but...yikes.
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

rtiff68 wrote:
ripper76 wrote:

...but this is next level obliteration. I don’t usually post anymore— especially in Arty topics— but...yikes.
Wrong....I use in jest..unlike the topic guy

ripper76

Post by ripper76 »

elartman1973 wrote:
rtiff68 wrote:
ripper76 wrote:

Wrong....I use in jest..unlike the topic guy
Hit the showers Fats, you’re done.