Commuting Roger Stone...

Talk about anything here.
rileymartin
Mount Rushmore

Commuting Roger Stone...

Post by rileymartin »

This might be the first FATAL misstep by Trump...

2020 is no longer guaranteed...
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

Re: Commuting Roger Stone...

Post by thedangerouskitchen »

Andy McCabe and James Clapper committed perjury and they walked. James Comey and John Bolton leaked classified information and they walk... to say nothing of the scum Hellary and Slick Willie Clinton, who should both be behind bars years ago already.

Roger Stone was a victim of the Russian Hoax, orchestrated by the deplorable, anti-American Lefty Liberal slime. He should have been pardoned, but as I understand he WANTED his sentence commuted so he could clear his name... so a YUUUGE props to President Trump for standing up to the bullies on the Left once again.

:lol: at you for thinking this move is going to hurt Trump.

:verdum:
"Today's NBA is soft, the Defense is weak, and the rules 'really' favor the Offense."

"Lebron doesn’t guard for a full game and our game plan was to get him to play defense and he left me open all game."
ripper76
Accounts will be settled.

Post by ripper76 »

Shill Jackson
Mount Rushmore

Post by Shill Jackson »

thedangerouskitchen wrote:Andy McCabe and James Clapper committed perjury and they walked. James Comey and John Bolton leaked classified information and they walk... to say nothing of the scum Hellary and Slick Willie Clinton, who should both be behind bars years ago already.

Roger Stone was a victim of the Russian Hoax, orchestrated by the deplorable, anti-American Lefty Liberal slime. He should have been pardoned, but as I understand he WANTED his sentence commuted so he could clear his name... so a YUUUGE props to President Trump for standing up to the bullies on the Left once again.

Literally 83 MILLION dollars spent investigating Hillary Clinton, with ZERO charges.
Meanwhile, SEVEN felony convictions against the people of America are pardoned.
Donald Trump, Friend of Felons.
"Educated people make the world a better place, they mercilessly attack misery and cruelty, and eventually they win."
--Henry Rollins

**zombiesonics is a feckless cunt!**
rtiff68
Hall of Famer

Post by rtiff68 »

Shill Jackson wrote:
thedangerouskitchen wrote:Andy McCabe and James Clapper committed perjury and they walked. James Comey and John Bolton leaked classified information and they walk... to say nothing of the scum Hellary and Slick Willie Clinton, who should both be behind bars years ago already.

Literally 83 MILLION dollars spent investigating Hillary Clinton, with ZERO charges.
32 million spent on the Mueller Investigation alone— no charges brought against Trump.

Over 10 million dollars spent investigating Barry Bonds and steroids in baseball (why was Congress even involved in this?)— nothing to show for it.

While everyone is busy gobbling up hysteria-fueled mass media narratives and finger pointing, these are the ways the Federal Government is spending OUR money.

With unemployment raging and small businesses dropping like flies, some of that money might useful right now...
Shill Jackson
Mount Rushmore

Post by Shill Jackson »

rtiff68 wrote:
Shill Jackson wrote:

32 million spent on the Mueller Investigation alone— no charges brought against Trump.

Over 10 million dollars spent investigating Barry Bonds and steroids in baseball (why was Congress even involved in this?)— nothing to show for it.

While everyone is busy gobbling up hysteria-fueled mass media narratives and finger pointing, these are the ways the Federal Government is spending OUR money.

With unemployment raging and small businesses dropping like flies, some of that money might useful right now...
Trumps economy
"Educated people make the world a better place, they mercilessly attack misery and cruelty, and eventually they win."
--Henry Rollins

**zombiesonics is a feckless cunt!**
lettherebehouse
Clean-Up Crew

Post by lettherebehouse »

Meh, I’m more concerned over the thousands of gang banging violent criminals that CA just let out onto the streets on early release, covid.

When I’m at the ATM machine at 11pm I’m not lookin over my shoulder for Roger Stone, I’m lookin out fa’******

- Chris Rock