Clean-Up Crew

Re: Mad Dog has had it

Post by AbeVigodaLive »

You people...

Shill Jackson
Mount Rushmore

Post by Shill Jackson »

Trump ordered weapons used against American citizens, for a photo opp.
He violated the very first amendment of the Constitution.
The Constitution that he swore to uphold.
Last edited by Shill Jackson on Thu Jun 04, 2020 12:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Educated people make the world a better place, they mercilessly attack misery and cruelty, and eventually they win."
--Henry Rollins

**zombiesonics is a feckless cunt!**
LeBronMonsterDunk
Clean-Up Crew

Post by LeBronMonsterDunk »

Ouchie!
You never liked me, probably don't like me still, but a ***** liking me aint never paid my bills
Deez
G.O.A.T.

Post by Deez »

elartman1973 wrote:What the fuck is wrong with you idiots? Trump has really fucked up your heads badly..you are basically disgusting people with disgusting thoughts and.ideas...fucking losers
We should follow the liberal way and burn buildings down while not having a fucking clue what gender we are.
rileymartin
Mount Rushmore

Post by rileymartin »

Deez wrote:
elartman1973 wrote:What the fuck is wrong with you idiots? Trump has really fucked up your heads badly..you are basically disgusting people with disgusting thoughts and.ideas...fucking losers
We should follow the liberal way and burn buildings down while not having a fucking clue what gender we are.
Bro, seriously, proof read this stuff before you hit submit...
Deez
G.O.A.T.

Post by Deez »

rileymartin wrote:
Deez wrote:
Oh, did I hurt your little feelings, pussy?
rileymartin
Mount Rushmore

Post by rileymartin »

Deez wrote:
rileymartin wrote:
Deez wrote: We should follow the liberal way and burn buildings down while not having a fucking clue what gender we are.
I don't know...What you typed just seemed like a bunch of random words jammed together...

Since my advice has helped you in the past, let me help you out here too...Maybe get one of those little brown paper bags, and breathe into in for 20 seconds ago just before you post...
Deez
G.O.A.T.

Post by Deez »

rileymartin wrote:
Deez wrote:
rileymartin wrote:
I don't know...What you typed just seemed like a bunch of random words jammed together...

Since my advice has helped you in the past, let me help you out here too...Maybe get one of those little brown paper bags, and breathe into in for 20 seconds ago just before you post...
If you can’t understand a sentence than you sir need help. I knew you were semi retarded but good grief.
rileymartin
Mount Rushmore

Post by rileymartin »

Deez wrote:
rileymartin wrote:
Deez wrote: Oh, did I hurt your little feelings, pussy?

If you can’t understand a sentence than you sir need help. I knew you were semi retarded but good grief.
Just trying to help you bro, just like last time....
Deez
G.O.A.T.

Post by Deez »

rileymartin wrote:
Deez wrote:
rileymartin wrote:

Problem is that you just proved you need help. You couldn’t understand a basic sentence. Yikes
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Deez wrote:
rileymartin wrote:
Deez wrote: If you can’t understand a sentence than you sir need help. I knew you were semi retarded but good grief.
Problem is that you just proved you need help. You couldn’t understand a basic sentence. Yikes
A stupid sentence...you basically claimed every person rioting is liberal...which is dumb and ignorant
And you think protesters are the same as looters and rioters which is also stupid ignorance.
And also implied every liberal is sexually confused which is another stupid post...what a dumb post by a fucking idiot poster
"I'm drivin Caddy, you fixin a FORD"

Deez
G.O.A.T.

Post by Deez »

elartman1973 wrote:
Deez wrote:
rileymartin wrote:
A stupid sentence...you basically claimed every person rioting is liberal...which is dumb and ignorant
And you think protesters are the same as looters and rioters which is also stupid ignorance.
And also implied every liberal is sexually confused which is another stupid post...what a dumb post by a fucking idiot poster
:mjlaugh:
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Deez wrote:
elartman1973 wrote:
Deez wrote: Problem is that you just proved you need help. You couldn’t understand a basic sentence. Yikes
Exactly what you said...you're a fucking idiot
"I'm drivin Caddy, you fixin a FORD"

Deez
G.O.A.T.

Post by Deez »

elartman1973 wrote:
Deez wrote:
elartman1973 wrote: A stupid sentence...you basically claimed every person rioting is liberal...which is dumb and ignorant
Exactly what you said...you're a fucking idiot
Thunder
rileymartin
Mount Rushmore

Post by rileymartin »

Deez wrote:
rileymartin wrote:
Deez wrote: If you can’t understand a sentence than you sir need help. I knew you were semi retarded but good grief.
Read that back to yourself, then tell me what you think...
americaninfidel
All-Time Great

Post by americaninfidel »

It may not be impossible to have intelligent back and forth on AG, but it sure feels like it.
Fear is the mind killer. We are not afraid.
Incognito
All-Time Great

Post by Incognito »

Mattis should go to a peaceful™ protest tonight in uniform and see how peaceful they will be to an old white man. Bonus points if he tries to stop someone from looting a store.

Punk ass bitch.
AbeVigodaLive
Clean-Up Crew

Post by AbeVigodaLive »

americaninfidel wrote:It may not be impossible to have intelligent back and forth on AG, but it sure feels like it.

Shut up.

You're fat. Dumb. And a cuck.
americaninfidel
All-Time Great

Post by americaninfidel »

AbeVigodaLive wrote:
americaninfidel wrote:It may not be impossible to have intelligent back and forth on AG, but it sure feels like it.

Shut up.

You're fat. Dumb. And a cuck.
That's the spirit.
Fear is the mind killer. We are not afraid.
LeBronMonsterDunk
Clean-Up Crew

Post by LeBronMonsterDunk »

It wasn't a bad thread until Lazy Eye, Dementia and Deez Nuts started polluting it.

smh
You never liked me, probably don't like me still, but a ***** liking me aint never paid my bills