I don't like cops or joggers.

Talk about anything here.
ripper76
Accounts will be settled.

I don't like cops or joggers.

Post by ripper76 »

Both are just pawns of the people who would control and enslave all of humanity.

"Diversity" leads to chaos, destruction, and death. That's why it's pushed so much. Voting won't fix this. It's past time for people to take what's theirs and go their separate ways. The violence will only get worse the longer it takes.

Everyone should take care of their own family, their own people, in their own lands. That's how a society worth having flourishes. We're going to get there, one way or another.
elartman1973
El Padrino

Re: I don't like cops or joggers.

Post by elartman1973 »

Delusional racist radical
"I'm drivin Caddy, you fixin a FORD"

ripper76

Post by ripper76 »

elartman1973 wrote:Delusional racist radical
How so?
AbeVigodaLive
Clean-Up Crew

Post by AbeVigodaLive »

I think a lot of personas on this site are part of an act for shits and giggles.

Ripper is actually a loon who talks to french fries.

elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

ripper76 wrote:
How so?
http://angergeneral.com/forum/viewtopic ... 1#p1624231" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

lettherebehouse
Clean-Up Crew

Post by lettherebehouse »

AbeVigodaLive wrote:I think a lot of personas on this site are part of an act for shits and giggles.

Ripper is actually a loon who talks to french fries.

He’s not wrong though, and black folks agree. This experiment simply isn’t working. We really do need to all go on our separate ways. Unfortunately it’d leave halfbreeds like myself on some purgatory island.

:bronfrown:
AtiliusRegulus
Mount Rushmore

Post by AtiliusRegulus »

Cops are execrable but so is the black underclass which is largely made up of uncivilized bastards
Check the method from Bedrock, 'cause I rock your head to bed
ripper76

Post by ripper76 »

elartman1973 wrote:
ripper76 wrote:
How so?
http://angergeneral.com/forum/viewtopic ... 1#p1624231" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
No part of that is incorrect. If you disagree, be specific.
Alex_Murphy
Clean-Up Crew

Post by Alex_Murphy »

It's interesting that the cop and the guy both worked at a nightclub as bouncers. They were coworkers lol
americaninfidel
All-Time Great

Post by americaninfidel »

ripper is (as far as I know) white, and I am black. And yet I find myself in agreement with him much of the time.

Stop grouping people by color, and start grouping them by ideology. There are white/black/brown/yellow/red folk who believe in liberty, and there are white/black/brown/yellow/red folk who desire to be told what to do.

Which are you?
Fear is the mind killer. We are not afraid.
TheSaboteur
Hall of Famer

Post by TheSaboteur »

Hitler failed and killed himself.
Image Vaccines Image

Cannot redeclare utf8_encode
AbeVigodaLive
Clean-Up Crew

Post by AbeVigodaLive »

americaninfidel wrote:
ripper is (as far as I know) white, and I am black. And yet I find myself in agreement with him much of the time.

Stop grouping people by color, and start grouping them by ideology. There are white/black/brown/yellow/red folk who believe in liberty, and there are white/black/brown/yellow/red folk who desire to be told what to do.

Which are you?

Why group at all?

I'd be embarrassed to be grouped with either of the two most prominent ideological groups of the moment.
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

americaninfidel wrote:

Which are you?
Stop grouping people .PERIOD.
Progress has always meant the combined ideologies and races in harmony collaborating for the best ideas based on having numerous to discuss...not just one

americaninfidel
All-Time Great

AbeVigodaLive wrote:
americaninfidel wrote:

Which are you?

Why group at all?

I'd be embarrassed to be grouped with either of the two most prominent ideological groups of the moment.
I'll accept that admonishment. You are right; we shouldn't group. My point was that an individual's ideology is going to have a much larger effect on his behavior than will the color of his skin. Unfortunately, there is a sizable contingent of people who believe that the latter matters more than the former, and that contingent exists all over.

As a buddy of mine once said, how can we expect to be judged by the content of our character, if we insist on being defined by the color of our skin?
Last edited by americaninfidel on Fri May 29, 2020 2:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
americaninfidel
All-Time Great

elartman1973 wrote:
americaninfidel wrote:

Which are you?
Stop grouping people .PERIOD.
Progress has always meant the combined ideologies and races in harmony collaborating for the best ideas based on having numerous to discuss...not just one
Is "delusional racist radical" a group?
lettherebehouse
Clean-Up Crew

Post by lettherebehouse »

americaninfidel wrote:

Which are you?

TheSaboteur
Hall of Famer

Post by TheSaboteur »

americaninfidel wrote:

Which are you?
That's something you don't want to admit.
Image Vaccines Image

Cannot redeclare utf8_encode
Bush4Ever.
All-Time Great

Post by Bush4Ever. »

elartman1973 wrote:
No, it really hasn't.

There are plenty of countries that have taken giant leaps forward while being (in essence) racially and ethnically homogeneous.

This country probably took it's greatest leaps forward in relative terms right after WW2 and pre-1965 immigration.

You get the best results from the best ideologies and best people, not from mixing the best ideologies and people with shittier ones.
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Bush4Ever. wrote:
elartman1973 wrote:
No, it really hasn't.

There are plenty of countries that have taken giant leaps forward while being (in essence) racially and ethnically homogeneous.

This country probably took it's greatest leaps forward in relative terms right after WW2 and pre-1965 immigration.

You get the best results from the best ideologies and best people, not from mixing the best ideologies and people with shittier ones.
Yes it has.

rileymartin
Mount Rushmore

Post by rileymartin »

Bush4Ever. wrote:
elartman1973 wrote:
No, it really hasn't.

Black people didn't sign up to be enslaved, tortured, humiliated and murdered...They were kidnapped and forced here against their will...

We all understand that not mixing ideologies would more harmonious...The problem is, white people have ALL of the power, and are unwilling to cede African Americans even the slightest of opportunities...