I don't like cops or joggers.

Talk about anything here.
Bush4Ever.
All-Time Great

Re: I don't like cops or joggers.

Post by Bush4Ever. »

elartman1973 wrote: Yes it has.
Yeah, South Korea and Japan are real shitholes aren't they?

What they need are some Nigerians and Arabians to get them out of the Stone Age and into a higher quality of life.
Bush4Ever.
All-Time Great

Post by Bush4Ever. »

rileymartin wrote:post.
Not a bad effort.

6/10
ripper76
Accounts will be settled.

Post by ripper76 »

Havlicekstealsit
G.O.A.T.

Post by Havlicekstealsit »

elartman1973 wrote:
Bush4Ever. wrote:
elartman1973 wrote:
Progress has always meant the combined ideologies and races in harmony collaborating for the best ideas based on having numerous to discuss...not just one
No, it really hasn't.

There are plenty of countries that have taken giant leaps forward while being (in essence) racially and ethnically homogeneous.

This country probably took it's greatest leaps forward in relative terms right after WW2 and pre-1965 immigration.

You get the best results from the best ideologies and best people, not from mixing the best ideologies and people with shittier ones.
Yes it has.
List them, please.
Incognito
All-Time Great

Post by Incognito »

Jogging is bad for your health. It damages your knees, your nerves, and can lead to a diminished immune system and low testosterone. Plus it obstructs public travel.

Joggers are selfish and self-destructive, they should not be tolerated in society.
ripper76

Post by ripper76 »

elartman1973 wrote:Delusional racist radical
Still waiting on those specifics.
CleveTown™
Three-Time Fantasy Champion King

Post by CleveTown™ »

ripper76 wrote:Both are just pawns of the people who would control and enslave all of humanity.

"Diversity" leads to chaos, destruction, and death. That's why it's pushed so much. Voting won't fix this. It's past time for people to take what's theirs and go their separate ways. The violence will only get worse the longer it takes.

Everyone should take care of their own family, their own people, in their own lands. That's how a society worth having flourishes. We're going to get there, one way or another.
that's why I love asia. We keep it homogeneous. Immigration is practically non existent here and in Japan/China. The politicians here are smart.

And you know what? People co-exist spectacularly.

I know Im not Korean, and I know I'd never be considered Korean even if I change my citizenship.

Im just a spectator and an admirer of this aspect of their culture.
October 16th, 2020. Thank you Pastor John (P)
January 7th. (D)
CleveTown™

Post by CleveTown™ »

elartman1973 wrote:
americaninfidel wrote:
elartman1973 wrote:Delusional racist radical
ripper is (as far as I know) white, and I am black. And yet I find myself in agreement with him much of the time.

Stop grouping people by color, and start grouping them by ideology. There are white/black/brown/yellow/red folk who believe in liberty, and there are white/black/brown/yellow/red folk who desire to be told what to do.

Which are you?
Stop grouping people .PERIOD.
Progress has always meant the combined ideologies and races in harmony collaborating for the best ideas based on having numerous to discuss...not just one
January 7th. (D)
CleveTown™

Post by CleveTown™ »

rileymartin wrote:
Bush4Ever. wrote:
elartman1973 wrote:
No, it really hasn't.

There are plenty of countries that have taken giant leaps forward while being (in essence) racially and ethnically homogeneous.

This country probably took it's greatest leaps forward in relative terms right after WW2 and pre-1965 immigration.

You get the best results from the best ideologies and best people, not from mixing the best ideologies and people with shittier ones.
Black people didn't sign up to be enslaved, tortured, humiliated and murdered...They were kidnapped and forced here against their will...

We all understand that not mixing ideologies would more harmonious...The problem is, white people have ALL of the power, and are unwilling to cede African Americans even the slightest of opportunities...
white men didnt kidnap you retard. Warring black tribes in African kidnapped them, enslaved them, and sold them to Jews who brought them over to Amerika. I wouldn't expect you to know this though.
January 7th. (D)
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Every great center of civilization was comprised of numerous races and ideologies...from Rome to Cordoba to New York City
"I'm drivin Caddy, you fixin a FORD"

ripper76

Post by ripper76 »

elartman1973 wrote:Every great center of civilization was comprised of numerous races and ideologies...from Rome to Cordoba to New York City

:L
Alex_Murphy
Clean-Up Crew

Post by Alex_Murphy »

elartman1973 wrote:Every great center of civilization was comprised of numerous races and ideologies...from Rome to Cordoba to New York City
:snoop:
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

ripper76 wrote:

:L
I'm right moron..sorry about your bad luck
"I'm drivin Caddy, you fixin a FORD"