Why do black/brown (artman) people always loot stores during a riot?

Talk about anything here.
rileymartin
Mount Rushmore

Re: Why do black/brown (artman) people always loot stores during a riot?

Post by rileymartin »

LeBronMonsterDunk wrote:
rileymartin wrote:
LeBronMonsterDunk wrote:
You think burning down AutoZone and stealing TVs from Target is "making a stand"?

Who's mind is being changed by those actions?
No justice, no peace kid...treat people fairly, or suffer the anarchy to follow...
Sounds like a solid plan!

:haha2:
Some guy peacefully took a knee in a football game and inbred hicks like yourself went crazy...Ruined the guys career and life over it...all because he simply wanted to bring light to this type of uneccessarry brutality...
Maybe if we didn't attack Colin, and instead listened to his concerns, George Floyd would still be alive, and Target would still have their full inventory of TV's...
gaskill15
You go, we go... forever

Post by gaskill15 »

Colin Kaepernick turned down a contract from the Broncos because he didn’t wanna take a $4.9 mill paycut........to be backup.
rileymartin
Mount Rushmore

Post by rileymartin »

gaskill15 wrote:Colin Kaepernick turned down a contract from the Broncos because he didn’t wanna take a $4.9 mill paycut........to be backup.
Of course...Kap career was ruined because he didn’t want to restructure his contract...makes sense...meanwhile, Elway has no problem bringing in white backups like Manning and Flacco at inflated prices...
AbeVigodaLive
Clean-Up Crew

Post by AbeVigodaLive »

rtiff68 wrote:
lettherebehouse wrote:
rtiff68 wrote:
Is it more important to vent frustration or to actually improve things?

When something terrible happens like what happened to Floyd, and idiots use it as an excuse to steal and destroy property...and intelligent people look at that behavior and either call it justified or passively excuse it with comments like yours and “what do you expect,” what impact do you think that has on the minds of the people that need to change?

It makes it worse. The racist scumbags entrenched in our society at all levels feel more confident in their skewed beliefs, not less confident.

These are the enablers, no better than the silent majority of good cops who are too chickenshit to whistleblow against one of their own, allowing vicious cycles to rinse, wash, repeat.
The “culture of silence” that exists within most police precincts is definitely a big part of the problem.

Another problem is the fact that a lot of police officers are fucking idiots. These are people who are heavily armed, whose testimony is considered “expert” in our courts, and a lot of them possess the intelligence and sophistication of your average Jr. High student. Police don’t know the law, and yet they’re the ones who submit reports full of charges.

...and the courts aren’t much better. A friend of mine was arrested for misdemeanor disorderly conduct (a stupid spat with a neighbor that got very mildly physical), and had me read the offer he received after his hearing. If he agreed to attend 16 anger management classes, the charges would be dismissed. He took the offer...

...but the thing was FULL of typos and poor grammar. After doing some mild internet research, I discovered what I expected— that he deserved the canned, standard offer to someone with no record charged for something dumb/small. This was their standardized offer, and it was full of errors.

I don’t mean to overreact to something small, but to me that contract was the equivalent of a hospital having unkept grounds and dilapidated buildings. If that’s the care they put into their facility, what kind of care are they going to give me?

If that’s the care our legal system is going to put into charges— the state charging a citizen with a crime, no matter how small...

Jesus.

To be fair... typos and poor grammar and errors come from the very top... from guys speaking to hundreds of millions of people.

[Note: And be careful... asking for things to be spelled correctly gets you labeled a fart sniffer.]
gaskill15
You go, we go... forever

Post by gaskill15 »

rileymartin wrote:
gaskill15 wrote:Colin Kaepernick turned down a contract from the Broncos because he didn’t wanna take a $4.9 mill paycut........to be backup.
Of course...Kap career was ruined because he didn’t want to restructure his contract...makes sense...meanwhile, Elway has no problem bringing in white backups like Manning and Flacco at inflated prices...
They were both brought in to start.
rileymartin
Mount Rushmore

Post by rileymartin »

gaskill15 wrote:
rileymartin wrote:
Fair enough...So you are saying the REAL reason Kap was blackballed is because he once turned down a contract offer...Shall I start compiling a list of players who turned down contract offers that are still in the league?
Or are you saying Kap isn't blackballed, he is simply not choosing to sign a contract?
gaskill15
You go, we go... forever

Post by gaskill15 »

rileymartin wrote:
gaskill15 wrote:
rileymartin wrote:
Fair enough...So you are saying the REAL reason Kap was blackballed is because he once turned down a contract offer...Shall I start compiling a list of players who turned down contract offers that are still in the league?
Or are you saying Kap isn't blackballed, he is simply not choosing to sign a contract?
He was, for the most part, blackballed. The owners just viewed it as too much of a risk towards losing fans and negative publicity for a backup QB. He was 100% skilled enough to be a backup QB for any team, but that wasn't the issue. He was viewed as unpatriotic to a degree.
CleveTown™
Three-Time Fantasy Champion King

Post by CleveTown™ »

cRiley is crying ITT. Give your bleeding heart a break, Dementia.
October 16th, 2020. Thank you Pastor John (P)
January 7th. (D)
rileymartin
Mount Rushmore

Post by rileymartin »

gaskill15 wrote:
rileymartin wrote:
gaskill15 wrote:
He was, for the most part, blackballed. The owners just viewed it as too much of a risk towards losing fans and negative publicity for a backup QB. He was 100% skilled enough to be a backup QB for any team, but that wasn't the issue. He was viewed as unpatriotic to a degree.
...Exactly, for simply trying to bring police brutality to light...And, beyond that, white society in general, including the President of the United States eviscerated him despite his protest being a peaceful one...
...So when I hear inbreds like LMDork be critical of a response that we as American people have cultivated, it comes across as more of a "You are black, you are inferior, and who cares if a few of you get murdered needlessly" mentality.
CleveTown™
Three-Time Fantasy Champion King

Post by CleveTown™ »

rileymartin wrote:
gaskill15 wrote:
rileymartin wrote:
...Exactly, for simply trying to bring police brutality to light...And, beyond that, white society in general, including the President of the United States eviscerated him despite his protest being a peaceful one...
...So when I hear inbreds like LMDork be critical of a response that we as American people have cultivated, it comes across as more of a "You are black, you are inferior, and who cares if a few of you get murdered needlessly" mentality.
cRiley's going to change race relations in Amerika!

What a moron.
October 16th, 2020. Thank you Pastor John (P)
January 7th. (D)
3effs
Hall of Famer

Post by 3effs »

americaninfidel wrote:
3effs wrote:
Bush4Ever. wrote:
Your trolling aside, 95 percent of Black people are not treated like animals by 95 percent of the people in regular life.

I'm not exactly a history expert and don't want to put too fine a point on this, but I don't believe Hitler had affirmative action programs and special academic grants for Jewish people in the days of Nazi Germany.

This is heavily dependent on what part of the country you live in.

In the South, racism is not uncommon.
I disagree. I have lived in the Midwest, the West, and the South. Racism is not uncommon anywhere.

I have as well. It’s definitely more common here than other places I’ve lived.
rileymartin
Mount Rushmore

Post by rileymartin »

Interesting...The officer was actually arrested this morning...Great work by the protesters to force the authorities to reluctantly serve justice
lettherebehouse
Clean-Up Crew

Post by lettherebehouse »

rileymartin wrote:Interesting...The officer was actually arrested this morning...Great work by the protesters to force the authorities to reluctantly serve justice

lol
americaninfidel
All-Time Great

Post by americaninfidel »

3effs wrote:
americaninfidel wrote:
3effs wrote:

This is heavily dependent on what part of the country you live in.

In the South, racism is not uncommon.
I disagree. I have lived in the Midwest, the West, and the South. Racism is not uncommon anywhere.

I have as well. It’s definitely more common here than other places I’ve lived.
Where in the South are you? I'm in Texas, and I haven't noticed any real difference.
Fear is the mind killer. We are not afraid.
rileymartin
Mount Rushmore

Post by rileymartin »

lettherebehouse wrote:
rileymartin wrote:Interesting...The officer was actually arrested this morning...Great work by the protesters to force the authorities to reluctantly serve justice

lol
Sometimes a few TV's got to be stolen to get shit crackin'...
Deez
G.O.A.T.

Post by Deez »

Dementia best not ever talk about another poster being dumb after reading this thread. Is he that fucking stupid?
rtiff68
Hall of Famer

Post by rtiff68 »

lettherebehouse wrote:

lol
That was officially the “trying too hard now” troll post.
rileymartin
Mount Rushmore

Post by rileymartin »

rtiff68 wrote:
lettherebehouse wrote:

lol
House and a few others do tend to troll on subjects like this, but I like to stay level headed and true...
Deez
G.O.A.T.

Post by Deez »

rileymartin wrote:
rtiff68 wrote:
lettherebehouse wrote:

lol
House and a few others do tend to troll on subjects like this, but I like to stay level headed and true...
That’s even more embarrassing
rileymartin
Mount Rushmore

Post by rileymartin »

Deez wrote:
rileymartin wrote:
rtiff68 wrote:
That’s even more embarrassing
Black people are simply not going to allow inbreds like you to treat them poorly and murder them anymore...