Talk about anything here.
Deez
G.O.A.T.

Re: Category 3 chimpout in progress in Minneapolis

Post by Deez »

rileymartin wrote:
Deez wrote:
rileymartin wrote:
Not surprised that another inbred redneck boot licker like Deez wants the truth to be silenced...
You’ve been on a retarded posting kick, you just need to be aware of how bad your posts have been. It’s ok, dementia
You just don't like the fact that I have exposed who you are on the inside, and I have made you realize how ugly you are...Your anger is noted...
You have sure exposed yourself of how stupid you really are and that you think riots and burning buildings is ok. Nobody with a brain larger than a walnut thinks shit like that, however you do.
rileymartin
Mount Rushmore

Post by rileymartin »

Deez wrote:
rileymartin wrote:
Deez wrote: You’ve been on a retarded posting kick, you just need to be aware of how bad your posts have been. It’s ok, dementia
You just don't like the fact that I have exposed who you are on the inside, and I have made you realize how ugly you are...Your anger is noted...
You have sure exposed yourself of how stupid you really are and that you think riots and burning buildings is ok. Nobody with a brain larger than a walnut thinks shit like that, however you do.
It may not be OK, but it might be necessary...As we saw today...All of the hard work that the rioters and protesters put in over the last few days has finally resulted in the arrest of the cold blooded murderer...
LeBronMonsterDunk
Clean-Up Crew

Post by LeBronMonsterDunk »

rileymartin wrote:
Deez wrote:
rileymartin wrote:
It may not be OK, but it might be necessary...As we saw today...All of the hard work that the rioters and protesters put in over the last few days has finally resulted in the arrest of the cold blooded murderer...
By that logic there won't be any rioting tonight. Right?
You never liked me, probably don't like me still, but a ***** liking me aint never paid my bills
rileymartin
Mount Rushmore

Post by rileymartin »

LeBronMonsterDunk wrote:
rileymartin wrote:
Deez wrote: You have sure exposed yourself of how stupid you really are and that you think riots and burning buildings is ok. Nobody with a brain larger than a walnut thinks shit like that, however you do.
Who knows...This may have become the tipping point...One arrest doesn't fix the problem...
zombiesonics
Mount Rushmore

Post by zombiesonics »

LeBronMonsterDunk
Clean-Up Crew

rileymartin wrote:
LeBronMonsterDunk wrote:
rileymartin wrote:
Who knows...This may have become the tipping point...One arrest doesn't fix the problem...
Oh now you're admitting it has nothing to do with protesting Floyd's death?

That was easy enough.
You never liked me, probably don't like me still, but a ***** liking me aint never paid my bills
Deez
G.O.A.T.

Post by Deez »

rileymartin wrote:
Deez wrote:
rileymartin wrote:
Lol, troll along. You may be dumb but I don’t think you even believe what you just wrote. You think the burning of buildings had any affect? Wow
ripper76
Accounts will be settled.

Post by ripper76 »

Thedictator
Legend

Post by Thedictator »

Why did they charge the cop? I was hoping for at least 1 more day of category 3
zombiesonics
Mount Rushmore

Post by zombiesonics »

Y’all ready for round 2 after he gets acquitted?

:mjpopcorn:
ripper76
Accounts will be settled.

Post by ripper76 »

:timspooked:

BrotherCharles
Superstar

Post by BrotherCharles »

lettherebehouse wrote:Is this mayor a crisis actor? Obviously most of us are clueless to who he was til now. But good god this is a pathetic excuse for a man. Even the local LA radio guys were clowning this faggot over his press conference crying act.

I love Minneapolis, **sniffle sniffle whimper whimper*

It almost seems like a caricature of someone who’d represent that city. I’m not saying anything to troll Abe, I genuinely feel for the good people of that city having to confront this head on themselves, or their close ones, but doesn’t this dude seem like a character playing a part? Jesus christ from day 1 he just seems like a guy acting a part.
Make AngerGeneral Great Again
rtiff68
Hall of Famer

Post by rtiff68 »

This thread is the reason I don’t post much here anymore.

It’s just lame.
Da Stars.
Tight wad. Penny pincher. Mr. Dollar Theater.

Post by Da Stars. »

rtiff68 wrote:This thread is the reason I don’t post much here anymore.

It’s just lame.
Its not just this thread alone. Stay safe my friend.
Thedictator
Legend

Post by Thedictator »

rtiff68 wrote:This thread is the reason I don’t post much here anymore.

It’s just lame.
I haven't read through much, what did you dislike?
Incognito
All-Time Great

Post by Incognito »

CHIMPOUT forming near Miller Park.

Target, AutoZone, Menard's, Walmart, Popeye's, KFC, T-Mobile all prime locations to loot.

Stay safe.
LeBronMonsterDunk
Clean-Up Crew

Atlanta getting started early lmao

Let's go!
zombiesonics
Mount Rushmore

Post by zombiesonics »

TBH I’m not even mad if they target corporate chains like McDonalds and Walmart and shit. Fuck those cucks.

Just tool up and protect your own property. Protect your families. Stay ready.

Summer 2020 is about to make the summer of ‘67 look like a Disney movie.
LeBronMonsterDunk
Clean-Up Crew

Thomas Sowell looking guy roasting the "protestors" on Tucker lol
CleveTown™
Three-Time Fantasy Champion King

Post by CleveTown™ »

Madnessssss wrote:They should riot all they want. If my business got looted, I wouldn't even blame them. I would blame racist America for letting people get away with murdering black people

Most white people are racist and don't know it. They're biased, they don't understand the situation. They're also morons. White privilege has dulled white people's minds. They have no work ethic, they don't last at my business more than 6 months, my whole staff is black. I need people that can be dependable and show up to work and do their fucking job, not little pussies who get burned out from a 35 hour work week.
blacks are the most racist people on earth you retard.
October 16th, 2020. Thank you Pastor John (P)
January 7th. (D)