Here's the best viewing order of all 23 Marvel movies during quarantine (KUB 100% castrated)

Talk about anything here.
elartman1973
El Padrino

Here's the best viewing order of all 23 Marvel movies during quarantine (KUB 100% castrated)

Post by elartman1973 »

https://www.usatoday.com/story/entertai ... JuwcW1bPRM" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
"I'm drivin Caddy, you fixin a FORD"

Incognito
All-Time Great

Re: Here's the best viewing order of all 23 Marvel movies during quarantine (KUB 100% castrated

Post by Incognito »

No... just no. The after credits scenes make no sense if you do this.

Watch them in release order.
kobeunderbite
Proud supporter of President Trump.

Re: Here's the best viewing order of all 23 Marvel movies during quarantine (KUB 100% castrated

Post by kobeunderbite »

I can't really imagine watching them all quickly or even within a couple of months. It kind of defeats the purpose when none of the movies have time to breathe, people who do this probably don't remember anything about them.
Bush4Ever.
All-Time Great

Post by Bush4Ever. »

It's really not that important Artman.
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Bush4Ever. wrote:It's really not that important Artman.
Its less than important to me...all these movies could vanish forever as well as any future marvel movie and my life would be uneffected entirely while Kobeunderballs life would com eye fall apart and have no meaning....so pathetic

Bush4Ever.
All-Time Great

Post by Bush4Ever. »

elartman1973 wrote:
Its less than important to me...all these movies could vanish forever as well as any future marvel movie and my life would be uneffected entirely while Kobeunderballs life would com eye fall apart and have no meaning....so pathetic
I'm pretty sure the guy is married and I know he wants children with her in the future.

That tends to pack your life with some meaning.

Interesting that a father with loads of children didn't immediately register that in his head.
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Bush4Ever. wrote:
elartman1973 wrote:
I'm pretty sure the guy is married and I know he wants children with her in the future.

That tends to pack your life with some meaning.

Interesting that a father with loads of children didn't immediately register that in his head.
Nope...all he cares about is superhero movies and baseball

kobeunderbite

Post by kobeunderbite »

elartman1973 wrote:
This coming from the mexican laborer who admitted to crying at the end of Rise of Skywalker is hilarious
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

kobeunderbite wrote:
elartman1973 wrote:
This coming from the mexican laborer who admitted to crying at the end of Rise of Skywalker is hilarious
Not Mexican or laborer and I never cried ....all you have is lies..you can never attack me with truths because there's nothing attack worthy so you are forced to lie like the rest if them

Loaer

kobeunderbite

Post by kobeunderbite »

elartman1973 wrote:
kobeunderbite wrote:
elartman1973 wrote: Its less than important to me...all these movies could vanish forever as well as any future marvel movie and my life would be uneffected entirely while Kobeunderballs life would com eye fall apart and have no meaning....so pathetic
Not Mexican or laborer and I never cried ....all you have is lies..you can never attack me with truths because there's nothing attack worthy so you are forced to lie like the rest if them

Loaer

I don't have to lie to make you look pathetic. Everything you've revealed about your life paints a very bleak picture.
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

kobeunderbite wrote:
elartman1973 wrote:
kobeunderbite wrote:

Loaer

I don't have to lie to make you look pathetic. Everything you've revealed about your life paints a very bleak picture.
That I have a great career
Great woman etc...

Keep up the lies skullcap

elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

kobeunderbite wrote:Image

Conversation over :mjlaugh:
Like I said...no facts...a 3 year old pic that also proves you wrong...I'm wearing a hat an have a tan...and you have zero point as always...lol at trying to squeeze an insult out of something where no insult exists...your beyond desperate
Last edited by elartman1973 on Tue May 26, 2020 1:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

gaskill15
You go, we go... forever

Post by gaskill15 »

Arty looks like he crammed about 20 gumballs into his mouth for that pic. :lol:
LeBronMonsterDunk
Clean-Up Crew

Post by LeBronMonsterDunk »

gaskill15 wrote:Arty looks like he crammed about 20 gumballs into his mouth for that pic. :lol:
Fat jowls haha
You never liked me, probably don't like me still, but a ***** liking me aint never paid my bills
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

LeBronMonsterDunk wrote:
gaskill15 wrote:Arty looks like he crammed about 20 gumballs into his mouth for that pic. :lol:
Fat jowls haha
Fail...fact that I've posted pictures since then that you refuse to acknowledge because they demolish all your lies is very telling...you're so desperate
Wonder why you won t keep.posting the more recent pic?
Hmmmmm

So fucking owned

LeBronMonsterDunk
Clean-Up Crew

elartman1973 wrote:
LeBronMonsterDunk wrote:
Fat jowls haha
Fail...fact that I've posted pictures since then that you refuse to acknowledge because they demolish all your lies is very telling...you're so desperate
Hmmmmm

So fucking owned
What picture? The one where you're on the race track looking like a Mexican laborer?
You never liked me, probably don't like me still, but a ***** liking me aint never paid my bills
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

LeBronMonsterDunk wrote:
elartman1973 wrote:
LeBronMonsterDunk wrote:
Fat jowls haha
Hmmmmm

So fucking owned
What picture? The one where you're on the race track looking like a Mexican laborer?
No such picture even exists moron...
I mean the picture in my hotel room from December that proves all of you wrong as fuck and you desperately tried to pick anything apart in the pic and only came up.empty handed therefore.you act like it doesn't exist and its the very most recent pic....yet you are still.afraid to show your face because we all know you're ugly as fuck and likely not even white

And you clearly have no fucking idea what a Mexicans looks like...I look absolutely nothing like any Mexican..you're either stupid or desperate...I say you are both

LeBronMonsterDunk
Clean-Up Crew

elartman1973 wrote:
LeBronMonsterDunk wrote:
elartman1973 wrote: Fail...fact that I've posted pictures since then that you refuse to acknowledge because they demolish all your lies is very telling...you're so desperate
Hmmmmm

So fucking owned
No such picture even exists moron...
I mean the picture in my hotel room from December that proves all of you wrong as fuck and you desperately tried to pick anything apart in the pic and only came up.empty handed therefore.you act like it doesn't exist and its the very most recent pic....yet you are still.afraid to show your face because we all know you're ugly as fuck and likely not even white

And you clearly have no fucking idea what a Mexicans looks like...I look absolutely nothing like any Mexican..you're either stupid or desperate...I say you are both
Why would I have a picture of you in a hotel room? Have you posted it here? Keep that gay shit to yourself, Lazy Eye.
vcsgrizzfan
Mount Rushmore

Post by vcsgrizzfan »

Artie pretending he isn't overweight and aging less than completely gracefully is always a head scratcher. Duh... we've seen the evidence dude.