REPORT: John Paxson is Willing to Step Down Entirely from Bulls Organization

Talk about anything here.
LeBronMonsterDunk
Clean-Up Crew

REPORT: John Paxson is Willing to Step Down Entirely from Bulls Organization

Post by LeBronMonsterDunk »

https://www.bleachernation.com/bulls/20 ... anization/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Most Chicago Bulls fans have had enough of John Paxson, and now, John Paxson may have had enough of them.

According to the Chicago Sun-Times, the long-time executive is willing to remove himself entirely from the organization if the Reinsdorfs or the new executive vice president of basketball operations sees fit.

Here’s what the report had to say:

The Sun-Times was told by a source on Tuesday that not only is Paxson all for stepping aside from his position and acting more as an adviser to the Reinsdorfs when the front-office restructure is finalized, but would even completely step down from the organization if the Reinsdorfs and the new-look executive group deemed it better for the rebuild to continue.

The source insisted that Paxson was ready for either scenario, wanting what was best for the franchise. And not in a martyr way, just saying what he feels everyone wants to hear.
You never liked me, probably don't like me still, but a ***** liking me aint never paid my bills
Havlicekstealsit
G.O.A.T.

Re: REPORT: John Paxson is Willing to Step Down Entirely from Bulls Organization

Post by Havlicekstealsit »

Gaskill has zero clean socks now.
kennethgriffin24
Banned User
Banned User

Re: REPORT: John Paxson is Willing to Step Down Entirely from Bulls Organization

Post by kennethgriffin24 »

the bulls will never spend money to rebuild as long as they keep selling out games. same with the knicks. their fan bases are pretty damn stupid. stop showing up if you want them to get better

i haven't been to a sens game in 3 years for a reason. they won't get another dime outa me till they start holding onto some of their young talent instead of sending them to win cups somewhere else
Kobe Bryant 2010 Finals MVP ( 29ppg/8rpg/4apg/2spg ) higher EFG% than Jordan 96 and 98 finals