I enjoy wearing my mask in public...

Talk about anything here.
elartman1973
El Padrino

I enjoy wearing my mask in public...

Post by elartman1973 »

Was at the grocery store and it seems like every attractive woman was checking me out..great eye contact...they know you mean business too. And to be honest some of these chicks look sexy wearing the mask and I'm sure if some took the mask off they would no longer look sexy...its all about the eyes man
"I'm drivin Caddy, you fixin a FORD"

Alex_Murphy
Clean-Up Crew

Re: I enjoy wearing my mask in public...

Post by Alex_Murphy »

elartman1973 wrote:Was at the grocery store and it seems like every attractive woman was checking me out..great eye contact...they know you mean business too. And to be honest some of these chicks look sexy wearing the mask and I'm sure if some took the mask off they would no longer look sexy...its all about the eyes man
retard 101, folks :L
denali4eva
Queen Bee

Post by denali4eva »

:L
lettherebehouse
Clean-Up Crew

Post by lettherebehouse »

elartman1973 wrote:Was at the grocery store and it seems like every attractive woman was checking me out..great eye contact...they know you mean business too. And to be honest some of these chicks look sexy wearing the mask and I'm sure if some took the mask off they would no longer look sexy...its all about the eyes man

Yeah man that’s the vibe I’m gettin around town too. People not in tune with the deceptive yet observable nuance women emit cannot see there’s an unfamiliar confidence women away from their compound have been heating up to. It’s strange times for both sexes.

The mask makes them more anonymous, daring. There’s a lot of heat being put out, which the OP & myself have our fingers on.
LeBronMonsterDunk
Clean-Up Crew

Post by LeBronMonsterDunk »

You enjoy wearing it because it hides your portly greasy brown face.

LOL @ Wearing a mask. Weak cuban immune system.
You never liked me, probably don't like me still, but a ***** liking me aint never paid my bills
Shill Jackson
Mount Rushmore

Post by Shill Jackson »

lettherebehouse wrote:

Yeah man that’s the vibe I’m gettin around town too. People not in tune with the deceptive yet observable nuance women emit cannot see there’s an unfamiliar confidence women away from their compound have been heating up to. It’s strange times for both sexes.

The mask makes them more anonymous, daring. There’s a lot of heat being put out, which the OP & myself have our fingers on.
”Is that dude Asian, or is he just squinting at me?”
"Educated people make the world a better place, they mercilessly attack misery and cruelty, and eventually they win."
--Henry Rollins

**zombiesonics is a feckless cunt!**
Da Stars.
Tight wad. Penny pincher. Mr. Dollar Theater.

Post by Da Stars. »

lettherebehouse wrote:

Son, your momma has a chain stuck on your peen. Looking must be painful.
lettherebehouse
Clean-Up Crew

Shill Jackson wrote:
lettherebehouse wrote:

I was voted “prettiest eyes” in my senior year yearbook.

:slapping:
lettherebehouse
Clean-Up Crew

Da Stars. wrote:
lettherebehouse wrote:

Son, your momma has a chain stuck on your peen. Looking must be painful.

elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

lettherebehouse wrote:

That's correct...you know whats up!

Havlicekstealsit
G.O.A.T.

Post by Havlicekstealsit »

How quickly O-Town went from

"Nobody's infected here" to

"we've got it under control" to

"just a few cases, none near me" to

"I enjoy wearing my mask in public"
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

LeBronMonsterDunk wrote:You enjoy wearing it because it hides your portly greasy brown face.

LOL @ Wearing a mask. Weak cuban immune system.
Not wearing a mask is a dick move these days..its more for them than for you.
Lol at you not having amy connections or pull and can't acquire any masks
Smh

elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Havlicekstealsit wrote:How quickly O-Town went from

Nothings changed actually...and its no different here than anywhere else..its sad how you idiots try to.act like its somehow worse here than anywhere..get real

elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

lettherebehouse wrote:
Shill Jackson wrote:
lettherebehouse wrote:

The girls always were jealous of my long eye lashes and eyes...now they are getting showcased
Last edited by elartman1973 on Mon Apr 06, 2020 6:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

LeBronMonsterDunk
Clean-Up Crew

Post by LeBronMonsterDunk »

elartman1973 wrote:
lettherebehouse wrote:
Shill Jackson wrote: ”Is that dude Asian, or is he just squinting at me?”

The girls always wear jealous of my ling eye lashes and eyes...now they are getting showcased
They've always been "showcased" behind those coke bottle glasses with Hubble telescope magnification levels.
You never liked me, probably don't like me still, but a ***** liking me aint never paid my bills
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

LeBronMonsterDunk wrote:
elartman1973 wrote:
lettherebehouse wrote:

The girls always wear jealous of my ling eye lashes and eyes...now they are getting showcased
They've always been "showcased" behind those coke bottle glasses with Hubble telescope magnification levels.
You don't know what you're talking about

Thedictator
Legend

Post by Thedictator »

Does your fake girlfriend care that other girls are checking you out? BTW they probably just assume the fact porky cuban guy has Corona and that is why they are looking, making sure to stay far away, plus you smell
denali4eva
Queen Bee

Post by denali4eva »

Shill Jackson wrote:
lettherebehouse wrote:

:mjlaugh:
denali4eva
Queen Bee

Post by denali4eva »

Havlicekstealsit wrote:How quickly O-Town went from

:lol:
ripper76
Accounts will be settled.

Post by ripper76 »

Nobody should be at the grocery store.

Every civilized part of the United States has grocery delivery available. Have them leave everything out front and wipe it down when it comes in. Wash your hands.

Stop endangering everyone by spreading your diseases all over.