Virginia Pastor Who Said Coronavirus Was Anti-Trump “Hysteria” Dies From Virus

Talk about anything here.
elartman1973
El Padrino

Virginia Pastor Who Said Coronavirus Was Anti-Trump “Hysteria” Dies From Virus

Post by elartman1973 »

https://mavenroundtable.io/theintellect ... 5X39utr-cw" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
"I'm drivin Caddy, you fixin a FORD"

kobeunderbite
Proud supporter of President Trump.

Re: Virginia Pastor Who Said Coronavirus Was Anti-Trump “Hysteria” Dies From Virus

Post by kobeunderbite »

Orlando Man Who Claimed Florida Economy Not Reliant On Tourism Laid Off By Disney

:mjlaugh:
elartman1973
El Padrino

Re: Virginia Pastor Who Said Coronavirus Was Anti-Trump “Hysteria” Dies From Virus

Post by elartman1973 »

kobeunderbite wrote:Orlando Man Who Claimed Florida Economy Not Reliant On Tourism Laid Off By Disney

You think I worked for Disney? You think I was laid off?
Lololol

So desperate and so.full of shit

Florida's economy is extremely diverse..agriculture is at the top and tourism and several other industries.
2/3 of Florida is farmland not tourist spots moron
Last edited by elartman1973 on Tue Mar 31, 2020 2:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

LeBronMonsterDunk
Clean-Up Crew

Post by LeBronMonsterDunk »

kobeunderbite wrote:Orlando Man Who Claimed Florida Economy Not Reliant On Tourism Laid Off By Disney

You never liked me, probably don't like me still, but a ***** liking me aint never paid my bills
lettherebehouse
Clean-Up Crew

Post by lettherebehouse »

Come on guys we’re not supposed to be laughing at people dying of this virus. Be better.
kennethgriffin24
Banned User
Banned User

Post by kennethgriffin24 »

both sides are overrating it and underrating it. of course the virus is deadly and will kill thousands

but there was almost 100,000 alcohol related deaths in the united states last year... you don't see everyone avoiding the liquor store like its the plague

at the current pace with 3,000 deaths in the US over the past few months the total for 2020 won't even come close to even the 2018 mark of 80,000 deaths from the common flu

to a select few people its extremely dangerous... but to most of us its something we could get over in just a few days with a slight cough and a fever.

i'm honestly more afraid of looters than the actual virus
Kobe Bryant 2010 Finals MVP ( 29ppg/8rpg/4apg/2spg ) higher EFG% than Jordan 96 and 98 finals
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

kennethgriffin24 wrote:both sides are overrating it and underrating it. of course the virus is deadly and will kill thousands

but there was almost 100,000 alcohol related deaths in the united states last year... you don't see everyone avoiding the liquor store like its the plague

at the current pace with 3,000 deaths in the US over the past few months the total for 2020 won't even come close to even the 2018 mark of 80,000 deaths from the common flu

to a select few people its extremely dangerous... but to most of us its something we could get over in just a few days with a slight cough and a fever.

i'm honestly more afraid of looters than the actual virus
Liquor stores aren't contagipus

ripper76
Accounts will be settled.

Post by ripper76 »

LeBronMonsterDunk wrote:

AlaskaHawks
Mount Rushmore

Post by AlaskaHawks »

Somehow this makes you happy inside.

Think about that.
"The idea is not to block every shot. The idea is to make your opponent believe you might block every shot."
Bill Russell

"I'm just 'bout that action, boss"
L.O.B. = Love our Brothers.
Bush4Ever.
All-Time Great

Post by Bush4Ever. »

ripper76 wrote:
LeBronMonsterDunk wrote:

LNS
Boxing Knowledge Champ

Post by LNS »

AlaskaHawks wrote:Somehow this makes you happy inside.

Think about that.
It shows you the mindset of the left.
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Madnessssss wrote:Happy to hear that pastor is dead. He deserves it. But you still got owned in the first reply. Accept it.
Not even close..
None of what he posted had any reality to it...at all

elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

LNS wrote:

Think about that.
Says the Trumpsters who support a guy whose main agenda in his administration is vengeance and spite.
You would definitely be celebrating if it was the other way around...your peoe are hypocrites

LNS
Boxing Knowledge Champ

Post by LNS »

elartman1973 wrote:
LNS wrote:

Think about that.
Says the Trumpsters who support a guy whose main agenda in his administration is vengeance and spite.
You would definitely be celebrating if it was the other way around...your peoe are hypocrites
Nope. You’re just a sick fuck that’s easily influenced and manipulated. You tried “setting your mom straight” about Trump and she laughed in your face.
Thedictator
Legend

Post by Thedictator »

Bush4Ever. wrote:
ripper76 wrote:
LeBronMonsterDunk wrote:
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

LNS wrote:
elartman1973 wrote:
LNS wrote:
Nope. You’re just a sick fuck that’s easily influenced and manipulated. You tried “setting your mom straight” about Trump and she laughed in your face.
Completely wrong and I've already told you this..your.autism and memory are fucked..you must habe the virus

LNS
Boxing Knowledge Champ

Post by LNS »

elartman1973 wrote:
LNS wrote:
elartman1973 wrote: Says the Trumpsters who support a guy whose main agenda in his administration is vengeance and spite.
Completely wrong and I've already told you this..your.autism and memory are fucked..you must habe the virus
I’m not wrong at all. At best your mom played along with you just because she didn’t want you to have another autistic fit.

“Yes mijo... that Donald Trump is no good like you say. I no vote for him I promise you. Please calm down you’re trembling. Now go wash you’re face you’re all red and sweaty again....”

LNS
Boxing Knowledge Champ

Post by LNS »

I can only imagine the look your mom and surrogate father Jorge exchange whenever you start ‘sperging out over Trump...

elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

LNS wrote:I can only imagine the look your mom and surrogate father Jorge exchange whenever you start ‘sperging out over Trump...

Give it a rest...I'm the voice of reason

LeBronMonsterDunk
Clean-Up Crew

Post by LeBronMonsterDunk »

elartman1973 wrote:
LNS wrote:I can only imagine the look your mom and surrogate father Jorge exchange whenever you start ‘sperging out over Trump...

Give it a rest...I'm the voice of reason
You're the ugly duckling of the family.

That's why Jorge and your father had "concerns" about you.
You never liked me, probably don't like me still, but a ***** liking me aint never paid my bills