kennethgriffin24
Banned User
Banned User

lebrons records and accomplishments are worthless

Post by kennethgriffin24 »

lebron has more finals than kobe or jordan

so jerry west = lebron?

lebron has more triple doubles than kobe or jordan

so russell westbrook > lebron, jordan, kobe?

lebron has more total points than kobe or jordan

so karl malone > lebron, jordan, kobe?

lebron is more all around than kobe or jordan

so scottie pippen > lebron, jordan, kobe?

lebron beat a 73 win team

so kyrie is 2nd goat? he averaged 30 and hit the game winner. and the cavs had the better big 3

lebron can become the first to lead 3 different teams to a title

isn't that easier to do than rebuild and struggle attaining new talent.

how is that an accomplishment if he even does it. its far easier to just leave and join a new young core.

what if kobe left the lakers in 2003 to join the spurs then came back to the lakers in 2008 and then went to some random ass team in 2013 and got durant to join him.

how is this impressive. he would have 10 rings by 2016

and shut the f*ck up about the finals appearences going through bum ass eastern teams.

hes beaten 12 teams with 50+ wins to make 9 finals. kobe beat 24 teams with 50+ wins to make 7 finals.

by that rate if kobe were in the east he would have earned 18 fucking finals

the guy can't hit a free throw. his defense has been trash since 2014.

he stiff arms for every layup. he travels nonstop.

he flops nonstop.

he can't lead a team without it being taylord to suit his every need to hide his flaws and compliment his ball dominant style.

last year they missed the playoffs without anthony davis.

they were in 4th place before his injury yes.

but the clippers were in 1st place and ended up 8th...

and 4th to 9th place was separated by 2 fucking games.

the lakers fell 10 games out of the playoffs after lebron came back and activated playoff mode.

he had great stats but played little to no defense as usual and his teammates had no respect for his leadership. thats why they failed.

and the only reason they were good this year is because anthony davis changed the culture and sets an example with his energy and passion on the defensive end.

hes leading the lakers in points, rebounds, blocks, steals, win shares, PER, true shooting %, defensive rating and always carries the lakers to their big leads..

then lebron stat pads in the 4th quarter ( which is why he leads the league in that department and the lakers are always handling teams well before that point )

the fact is lebron has never truly done anything impressive and has a black eye on every single season hes played in the league

2004 bronze medal, missed playoffs
2005 missed playoffs
2006 bronze medal
2007 swept in finals
2008 saved by kobe in the gold medal game
2009 losing to dwight with home court advantage
2010 quitting on his franchise
2011 getting anally raped by jason terry and jj barea
2012 the boston rigging
2013 the ray allen bail out
2014 losing to an air conditioner
2015 shooting 27% from beyond 5 feet
2016 the kyrie bail out, calling silver to get draymond suspended
2017 durant hitting a 3 in his face to practically end the series
2018 quitting game 1 overtime after crying on the bench. then soft picked off durant for another series swinging three
2019 quitting the season after "activating playoff mode"
2020 taking all the glory after riding anthony davis all season. talking about kobes soul entering his body on dunks. saying he will carry kobe on his shoulders, skipping his memorial. somehow making everything about him. wtf was with that speech he threw on the ground and then rambling on like a clown.

now i admit he's a consensus top 5 player all time because most people just agree on it. but most people thought coronavirus was no big deal just a month ago and see how that turned out
Kobe Bryant 2010 Finals MVP ( 29ppg/8rpg/4apg/2spg ) higher EFG% than Jordan 96 and 98 finals
kennethgriffin24
Banned User
Banned User

Re: lebrons records and accomplishments are worthless

Madnessssss wrote:Nobody really thinks LeBron is better than Kobe.

imagine having the greatest body ever and playing nearly 20 years at the highest level with all the talent in the world on your team for most of your career, all the media and league office pulling for you and only winning 3 bogus titles that needed all the luck and rigging in the world...

imagine kobe with zero injuries in a 6'9 270 pound hercules body with voters pulling for him lmao... plus 5 prime future hall of famers and a multitude of former allstars and top role players backing them up.. then imagine all that... in the east... resting all year and taking it easy the first 3 rounds

anything less than 10 rings would be an absolute fucking failure. but 3 is somehow some goat shit to people
Kobe Bryant 2010 Finals MVP ( 29ppg/8rpg/4apg/2spg ) higher EFG% than Jordan 96 and 98 finals
Bush4Ever.
All-Time Great

Post by Bush4Ever. »

Pretty subtle trolling in this thread.
Robceltsfan
Pick 'Em League Champion

Post by Robceltsfan »

Less than 48 hours and he's already wearing out his old shtick, and Sadmess is falling in line like a good lapdog.

I'll get you reinstated at the other site, Griff.
Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are dumber than that.

~George Carlin~
vegasfraud
All-Time Great

Post by vegasfraud »

No one ranks Kobe above LeGOAT, bruh. And it doesn't matter how furiously you type because the shit ain't changing.
QueenCuckCarl has no clue how many men his whore wife has fucked...ask him.
LeBronMonsterDunk
Clean-Up Crew

Post by LeBronMonsterDunk »

No one is reading that.
You never liked me, probably don't like me still, but a ***** liking me aint never paid my bills
kennethgriffin24
Banned User
Banned User

vegasfraud wrote:No one ranks Kobe above LeGOAT, bruh. And it doesn't matter how furiously you type because the shit ain't changing.

michael jordan

shaquille oneal

charles barkley

dwyane wade

stephen jackson

matt barnes

kevin durant

kawhi leonard

larry bird

james harden

dirk nowitzki

vince carter

allen Iverson

scottie pippen

dennis rodman

kyrie irving

jimmy butler

dwight howard

chauncey billups

gilbert arenas

ron artest

kenyon martin

brandon jennings

nate robinson

quentin richardson

markelle fultz

rashad McCants

chris bosh

tony allen

grant hill

reggie miller

all quoted recently putting kobe over lebron. and thats just off the top of my head. theres probly a dozen or 2 more
kennethgriffin24
Banned User
Banned User

oh but lebron has nick wright, shannon sharpe and some espn list from 2016 lol

and i think he was voted ahead of kobe on angergeneral.com
rileymartin
Mount Rushmore

Post by rileymartin »

Nobody cares...
Da Stars.
Tight wad. Penny pincher. Mr. Dollar Theater.

Post by Da Stars. »

For as much as I hate the GCC I am not going to read all of that shit.
LeBronMonsterDunk
Clean-Up Crew

Post by LeBronMonsterDunk »

Poor Kobe gone for good and this crackhead can't stop obsessing over how much better LeBron is than Kobe.

Sad.
You never liked me, probably don't like me still, but a ***** liking me aint never paid my bills
kennethgriffin24
Banned User
Banned User

LeBronMonsterDunk wrote:Poor Kobe gone for good and this crackhead can't stop obsessing over how much better LeBron is than Kobe.

Sad.

what does lebron do better than kobe other than pass

kobe hits way tougher shots from all angles right or left handed. he isn't dared to shoot like lebron ( 34% wide open threes is trash btw... kobe would hit 60% on those practice looks )

kobes way better at defense and is a much better on ball defender. all lebron does is sag off his man and cherry pick rebounds. then get a chase down block once a week or so

kobes way better in the clutch ( regardless what bullshit buzzer beater shit lebron has in tied games vs leastern conference teams in the playoffs ) the man avoids driving the ball or taking the tough shots down 1 or 2 cause he knows he can't hit a damn free throw to save his life and shoots under 50% at the line in those situations. he protects his percentages by passing to teammates in most situations. kobe took the shot 90% of the time.

finishing inside contested layups/dunks. when lebron doesn't have a clear lane to the basket he passes or does some side angle bump into defender flop move. kobe goes up, over, through or does a crazy maneuver and has every jordan type circus shot imaginable. lebron doesn't have that kind of skill either

even rebounding lebron seemed subpar considering his size. averaging 7 a game when hes as big as most centers. dude should have 10rpg for his career minimum. its kind of shocking actually. especially considering all the cherry picking

lebron has no mid range/free throw form. he's obviously either too strong from steroids or too shaky cause of his fragile brain cause the only way he can make a shot is if its from 25+ feet when hes outside the paint. and yes the mid range shot is still very valuable to have considering its durant/curry/kawhi's go to shots when it matters most. all the greats had that shot from michael to kobe to duncan to bird.. its a necessity because defense elevates in the playoffs. lebron lacking in midrange shooting cost him in 2007, 2011, almost in 2013 after pop dared him all series wide open, 2014, 2015 especially and so on...

all lebron fans have is STATS.. well westbrooks stats shit on kobe too. is he better? is giannis a better basketball player than anyone that ever lived???? cause right now he has the greatest PER of all time...

is anthony davis better than lebron right now? his stats are better...

you people cherry pick and flip/flop to fit your agendas
rileymartin
Mount Rushmore

Post by rileymartin »

kennethgriffin24 wrote:
LeBronMonsterDunk wrote:Poor Kobe gone for good and this crackhead can't stop obsessing over how much better LeBron is than Kobe.

Sad.

what does lebron do better than kobe other than pass

kobe hits way tougher shots from all angles right or left handed. he isn't dared to shoot like lebron ( 34% wide open threes is trash btw... kobe would hit 60% on those practice looks )

kobes way better at defense and is a much better on ball defender. all lebron does is sag off his man and cherry pick rebounds. then get a chase down block once a week or so

kobes way better in the clutch ( regardless what bullshit buzzer beater shit lebron has in tied games vs leastern conference teams in the playoffs ) the man avoids driving the ball or taking the tough shots down 1 or 2 cause he knows he can't hit a damn free throw to save his life and shoots under 50% at the line in those situations. he protects his percentages by passing to teammates in most situations. kobe took the shot 90% of the time.

finishing inside contested layups/dunks. when lebron doesn't have a clear lane to the basket he passes or does some side angle bump into defender flop move. kobe goes up, over, through or does a crazy maneuver and has every jordan type circus shot imaginable. lebron doesn't have that kind of skill either

even rebounding lebron seemed subpar considering his size. averaging 7 a game when hes as big as most centers. dude should have 10rpg for his career minimum. its kind of shocking actually. especially considering all the cherry picking

lebron has no mid range/free throw form. he's obviously either too strong from steroids or too shaky cause of his fragile brain cause the only way he can make a shot is if its from 25+ feet when hes outside the paint. and yes the mid range shot is still very valuable to have considering its durant/curry/kawhi's go to shots when it matters most. all the greats had that shot from michael to kobe to duncan to bird.. its a necessity because defense elevates in the playoffs. lebron lacking in midrange shooting cost him in 2007, 2011, almost in 2013 after pop dared him all series wide open, 2014, 2015 especially and so on...

all lebron fans have is STATS.. well westbrooks stats shit on kobe too. is he better? is giannis a better basketball player than anyone that ever lived???? cause right now he has the greatest PER of all time...

is anthony davis better than lebron right now? his stats are better...

you people cherry pick and flip/flop to fit your agendas
Nobody cares...
Kingcarl24
G.O.A.T.

Post by Kingcarl24 »

It's amazing how little I missed this.
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

Post by thedangerouskitchen »

kennethgriffin24 wrote:anything less than 10 rings would be an absolute fucking failure. but 3 is somehow some goat shit to people

But-But-But... check his stats.

:lol: :lol:

:sadbron:
"Today's NBA is soft, the Defense is weak, and the rules 'really' favor the Offense."

"Lebron doesn’t guard for a full game and our game plan was to get him to play defense and he left me open all game."
CleveTown™
Three-Time Fantasy Champion King

Post by CleveTown™ »

thedangerouskitchen wrote:
kennethgriffin24 wrote:anything less than 10 rings would be an absolute fucking failure. but 3 is somehow some goat shit to people

But-But-But... check his stats.

:lol: :lol:

:sadbron:
Now the drunk is back lol
October 16th, 2020. Thank you Pastor John (P)
January 7th. (D)
CleveTown™
Three-Time Fantasy Champion King

Post by CleveTown™ »

Kingcarl24 wrote:It's amazing how little I missed this.
this is worse for me than my religious threads to the atheists here.
October 16th, 2020. Thank you Pastor John (P)
January 7th. (D)
manchild98
Hidden Member

Post by manchild98 »

CleveTown™ wrote:
Kingcarl24 wrote:It's amazing how little I missed this.
this is worse for me than my religious threads to the atheists here.
At least you don't throw up a giant wall of text with each post.
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

Post by thedangerouskitchen »

kennethgriffin24 wrote:all quoted recently putting kobe over lebron. and thats just off the top of my head. theres probly a dozen or 2 more

Do you have a link... I would love to see it.
"Today's NBA is soft, the Defense is weak, and the rules 'really' favor the Offense."

"Lebron doesn’t guard for a full game and our game plan was to get him to play defense and he left me open all game."
kennethgriffin24
Banned User
Banned User

thedangerouskitchen wrote:
kennethgriffin24 wrote:all quoted recently putting kobe over lebron. and thats just off the top of my head. theres probly a dozen or 2 more

Do you have a link... I would love to see it.

michael jordan

" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/ear ... ron-james/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

shaquille oneal

charles barkley

dwyane wade

https://ftw.usatoday.com/2015/11/dwyane ... est-player" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

stephen jackson

matt barnes

kevin durant

kawhi leonard

larry bird

james harden

dirk nowitzki

vince carter

allen Iverson

scottie pippen

dennis rodman

https://www.businessinsider.com/dennis- ... ple-2019-5" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; ( old but i doubt his stance as changed since he says lebron has no moves )

jimmy butler

https://heatnation.com/videos/jimmy-but ... ron-james/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

dwight howard

https://www.nbcsports.com/chicago/bulls ... did-better" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

( can't find the lebron quote but he has kobe over mj so...)

chauncey billups

https://247sports.com/nba/los-angeles-l ... 127267557/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

gilbert arenas

ron artest

kenyon martin

brandon jennings

https://www.complex.com/sports/2015/02/ ... te-twitter" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

nate robinson

quentin richardson

markelle fultz

rashad McCants

chris bosh

tony allen

grant hill

reggie miller

andre iguodala

chris webber

jim jackson