% of U.S. adults who say Trump is doing an excellent job at responding to the virus.

Talk about anything here.
vegasfraud
All-Time Great

% of U.S. adults who say Trump is doing an excellent job at responding to the virus.

Post by vegasfraud »

QueenCuckCarl has no clue how many men his whore wife has fucked...ask him.
vegasfraud
All-Time Great

Re: % of U.S. adults who say Trump is doing an excellent job at responding to the virus.

Post by vegasfraud »

Fox News: 63%
CBS: 24%
NBC: 15%
ABC: 14%
CNN: 7%
MSNBC: 2%
NPR: 2%
New York Times: 1%
vegasfraud
All-Time Great

Re: % of U.S. adults who say Trump is doing an excellent job at responding to the virus.

Post by vegasfraud »

Lol rip to the orange fat man.
Robceltsfan
Pick 'Em League Champion

Post by Robceltsfan »

You might be more obsessed than Artman.
Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are dumber than that.

~George Carlin~
vegasfraud
All-Time Great

Post by vegasfraud »

Robceltsfan wrote:You might be more obsessed than Artman.
It really doesn't matter what you type because we both know I know what you look like.
Robceltsfan
Pick 'Em League Champion

Post by Robceltsfan »

vegasfraud wrote:
It really doesn't matter what you type because we both know I know what you look like.
And we all know you're a lying, lonely little man.
Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are dumber than that.

~George Carlin~
vegasfraud
All-Time Great

Post by vegasfraud »

Robceltsfan wrote:
vegasfraud wrote:
Oh is that not you now in riley's avatar? I'd definitely go that route if I was you. Lol soft goofy fat mfer.
Robceltsfan
Pick 'Em League Champion

Post by Robceltsfan »

vegasfraud wrote:
Robceltsfan wrote:
vegasfraud wrote: It really doesn't matter what you type because we both know I know what you look like.
Oh is that not you now in riley's avatar? I'd definitely go that route if I was you. Lol soft goofy fat mfer.
Who said it wasn't? That doesn't clear you of being a sad, lonely liar. Nothing you say about me will bother me, as I'm obviously quite comfortable with who I am, otherwise I wouldn't divulge any photos or personal information to people here.

You, on the other hand, have consistently resorted to lies and embellishment about your life....and wouldn't dare post a photo of yourself. :lol: :lol: :lol:

~George Carlin~
lettherebehouse
Clean-Up Crew

Post by lettherebehouse »

Robceltsfan wrote:
vegasfraud wrote:
Robceltsfan wrote:
Who said it wasn't? That doesn't clear you of being a sad, lonely liar. Nothing you say about me will bother me, as I'm obviously quite comfortable with who I am, otherwise I wouldn't divulge any photos or personal information to people here.

You, on the other hand, have consistently resorted to lies and embellishment about your life....and wouldn't dare post a photo of yourself. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Jesus Christ, Throb. I could literally picture you saying this with another man’s penis in your mouth.

:snoop:
Robceltsfan
Pick 'Em League Champion

Post by Robceltsfan »

lettherebehouse wrote:
Robceltsfan wrote:
vegasfraud wrote: Oh is that not you now in riley's avatar? I'd definitely go that route if I was you. Lol soft goofy fat mfer.

Jesus Christ, Throb. I could literally picture you saying this with another man’s penis in your mouth.

:snoop:
The fact that you can picture a man sucking another man's dick is mildly disturbing, House.

~George Carlin~
Repeat3peat
Repeat Fantasy BBall Champ

Post by Repeat3peat »

So we now have TWICE as many cases (and widening) than ground zero...China (from the other side of the globe), where they live in filth and on top of each other. Lead all other countries by a LARGE amount as well.

All else aside...Trump bumbled and fucked the dog on this about as epically as possible. NO other way to look at or spin this. This isn’t party politics....these are cold hard facts.
LeBronMonsterDunk
Clean-Up Crew

Post by LeBronMonsterDunk »

Repeat3peat wrote:So we now have TWICE as many cases (and widening) than ground zero...China (from the other side of the globe), where they live in filth and on top of each other. Lead all other countries by a LARGE amount as well.

All else aside...Trump bumbled and fucked the dog on this about as epically as possible. NO other way to look at or spin this. This isn’t party politics....these are cold hard facts.
You really believe China has fewer cases?

I thought you were smarter than that tbh.

:noidea:
You never liked me, probably don't like me still, but a ***** liking me aint never paid my bills
LNS
Boxing Knowledge Champ

Post by LNS »

Repeat3peat wrote:So we now have TWICE as many cases (and widening) than ground zero...China (from the other side of the globe), where they live in filth and on top of each other. Lead all other countries by a LARGE amount as well.

Uh no. You think Trump could’ve locked down the country like China did? They basically declared martial law over there, and that’s easy to pull off when you have a dictatorship.

All trolling aside... I’m not even gonna say that Trump did an amazing, stellar job here. But if you’re using China as a comparison then of course he looks bad... every country with the virus looks bad right now in comparison to China. I’ll bet North Korea has things under control too...
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

LNS wrote:

Uh no. You think Trump could’ve locked down the country like China did? They basically declared martial law over there, and that’s easy to pull off when you have a dictatorship.

All trolling aside... I’m not even gonna say that Trump did an amazing, stellar job here. But if you’re using China as a comparison then of course he looks bad... every country with the virus looks bad right now in comparison to China. I’ll bet North Korea has things under control too...
Trump wishes he was a dictator....and he did absolutely fuck up from the start and has been trying to cover his ass ever since
"I'm drivin Caddy, you fixin a FORD"

Repeat3peat
Repeat Fantasy BBall Champ

Post by Repeat3peat »

LeBronMonsterDunk wrote:

I don’t Believe Chinas transparency on this at all...I’m not sure I believe ours either....The fact remains Trump was told to do something (like we are now) in January and he sat on his ass, called it a democratic hoax etc. All I’m sayin’
lettherebehouse
Clean-Up Crew

Post by lettherebehouse »

Repeat3peat wrote:
LeBronMonsterDunk wrote:

I don’t Believe Chinas transparency on this at all...I’m not sure I believe ours either....The fact remains Trump was told to do something (like we are now) in January and he sat on his ass, called it a democratic hoax etc. All I’m sayin’

There’s a lot of context you’re missing with this claim.

:stephena:
LeBronMonsterDunk
Clean-Up Crew

Post by LeBronMonsterDunk »

Repeat3peat wrote:
LeBronMonsterDunk wrote:

You mean when he shut down inbound flights from China in January, only preceded by North Korea and Italy?

You never liked me, probably don't like me still, but a ***** liking me aint never paid my bills
manchild98
Hidden Member

Post by manchild98 »

China is definitely not telling the truth. But sadly our number will be so big by the end of all this...it's going to look like our military budget compared to other countries. They need a break through with whatever drug works....and they need it now.
LNS
Boxing Knowledge Champ

Post by LNS »

elartman1973 wrote:
LNS wrote:

Trump wishes he was a dictator....and he did absolutely fuck up from the start and has been trying to cover his ass ever since
Politics aren’t your thing, guy. If I want an Angulo’s opinion on the subject then I’ll hit up your mom or the head of the family Jorge.

:banderas: