Do you agree with this Top 10 all time list?

Talk about anything here.
LeBronMonsterDunk
Clean-Up Crew

Do you agree with this Top 10 all time list?

Post by LeBronMonsterDunk »

I know most of you think magic and Kareem are too low and Hakeem bird Duncan are all too high but if you put magic and Kareem 3 and 4, you’re very wrong, the media shoves then down your throats but they only won their rings because they were on an incredibly stacked team with 3 other elite players, Magic was an awful defender and had to rely on 2 DPOYs on his team to win a chip, and was an okay scorer. Kareem couldn’t win without one of the most stacked teams ever behind him, and only was the best player on 2 of his 5 rings. On the other hand, Duncan had one of the best finals runs ever in 03’ and had to fight his way with no other stars on his team to win his ring, and was an all time great defender and scorer/IQ player. Hakeem had 2 rings with 0 help at all, absolutely carried his team to his rings and provided some of the best value ever. Also was incredibly skilled for a center at the time and the best defender ever. Bird also had little help for a long time, was one of the best shooters ever, great rebounder, good passer, and amazing defender. All 3 are SOO underrated all-time it’s insane. Just hearing the flashy names of Magic and Kareem a lot of people are too quick to put them 3 and 4, but this is just so wrong and the media just feeds you that, look further then what the media says and look at the stats and history of the players. Duncan Hakeem and bird all had some of the greatest finals runs ever, and all are some of the best 2 way players ever. They don’t need any help to carry a team on their back and win a ring. All 3 are better than magic and Kareem and that’s the truth. If you disagree, give me some reasoning below!
Last edited by LeBronMonsterDunk on Mon Mar 30, 2020 8:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
You never liked me, probably don't like me still, but a ***** liking me aint never paid my bills
TheSaboteur
Hall of Famer

Re: Do you agree with this Top 10 all time list?

Post by TheSaboteur »

Switch LeBron and Jordan.
Image Vaccines Image

Cannot redeclare utf8_encode
elmerjfudd
The Lurker

Post by elmerjfudd »

Jordan is too high

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
vegasfraud
All-Time Great

Post by vegasfraud »

Kareem was the best player on 4 of his 6 championship teams, not 2 of 5.
QueenCuckCarl has no clue how many men his whore wife has fucked...ask him.
Robceltsfan
Pick 'Em League Champion

Post by Robceltsfan »

Rating Duncan is tough.

I think it's true that an old D Rob, super young Kawhi....and even prime Ginobili and Parker aren't "stars" in the usual context of how we'd define them. They were simply teams that were constructed really well, with Timmy as the centerpiece. He's in my top 7.

Kareem is way too low in this rating....and Hakeem and Kobe are too high.
Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are dumber than that.

~George Carlin~
Deez
G.O.A.T.

Post by Deez »

Hakeem and Kobe too high, Kareem Lebron 2 and 3.i have Duncan below magic.
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

These lists are always stupid and a waste of time...and nobody is ever right or wrong...its pointless
"I'm drivin Caddy, you fixin a FORD"

kennethgriffin24
Banned User
Banned User

Post by kennethgriffin24 »

6-10 is honest to god a better 5 than 1-5

whoever made that shit hates "true" lakers i think

i think nearly everyone has put kobe in their top 5 since his death and those same people put lebron there so i will just go with the general consensus as of right now and list the names i hear most in tiers

tier 1:

jordan/kobe/lebron/kareem

tier 2

shaq/magic/bird

tier 3

duncan/russell/wilt/hakeem

theyre all ranked differently by people with most putting jordan #1 and some putting lebron #1 and even a few saying kobe or kareem.. nobody else is mentioned as the best ever..

kobe got into the top 5 on most peoples lists thats all i know for certain. he was boarderline before behind magic/bird/shaq for a while but he leap frogged them and broke the tie by getting john lennon'd basically
Kobe Bryant 2010 Finals MVP ( 29ppg/8rpg/4apg/2spg ) higher EFG% than Jordan 96 and 98 finals
kennethgriffin24
Banned User
Banned User

dying right after you retire in a tragic accident tugs on the heart strings more than coming first and being nostalgic to your childhood or lifting the nba in the 80s or whatever that the media used to use to put magic and bird ahead of kobe

sorry. kobes story has far more impact now
Kobe Bryant 2010 Finals MVP ( 29ppg/8rpg/4apg/2spg ) higher EFG% than Jordan 96 and 98 finals
Robceltsfan
Pick 'Em League Champion

Post by Robceltsfan »

kennethgriffin24 wrote:dying right after you retire in a tragic accident tugs on the heart strings more than coming first and being nostalgic to your childhood or lifting the nba in the 80s or whatever that the media used to use to put magic and bird ahead of kobe

Kobe dying young is just one more missed shot on his part.....it doesn't elevate shit.

Welcome back, fuckstick.
Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are dumber than that.

~George Carlin~
kennethgriffin24
Banned User
Banned User

Robceltsfan wrote:
kennethgriffin24 wrote:dying right after you retire in a tragic accident tugs on the heart strings more than coming first and being nostalgic to your childhood or lifting the nba in the 80s or whatever that the media used to use to put magic and bird ahead of kobe

Kobe dying young is just one more missed shot on his part.....it doesn't elevate shit.

Welcome back, fuckstick.

it did though. immensely. where have you been since january lol

hes like a god to the sports community now

all his memorabilia has doubled and tripled. every big name player in any sport is saying hes co goat or some shit lol

he has an allstar game mvp award named after him for god sakes lmao

they had to cancel games and do some 24 second/8 second shot clock tribute in every game. hold a michael jackson esq type arena memorial and f*cking jordan came out of hiding to ball his eyes out

then shaq, magic, west call him the goat laker for like the 10th time each and guys like terrell owens breaking down on live tv calling kobe the goat player.

then every player seemingly coming out with a top 5 like giannis, iverson, shaq, wade, tmac, garnett and others having kobes name 2nd or 3rd lol

sorry man but your boy bird got bounced.... so did his best friend magic... so did shaq and duncan .... that close coin flip shit that always favored others cause they came before shit is over

the first 3 names you hear on everyones list now is jordan, kobe, lebron

i don't have lebron in my top 5 but the consensus is the consensus...
Last edited by kennethgriffin24 on Mon Mar 30, 2020 11:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
Alex_Murphy
Clean-Up Crew

Post by Alex_Murphy »

Kobe is not dead.
kennethgriffin24
Banned User
Banned User

UNC MJ FAN. wrote:Kobe is not dead.

Y2K
One Mizzou. Then. Now. Always.

Post by Y2K »

elartman1973 wrote:These lists are always stupid and a waste of time...and nobody is ever right or wrong...its pointless
Not nearly as pointless as your post.

I'm a baaaddd motherfucker!!
lettherebehouse
Clean-Up Crew

Post by lettherebehouse »

Swap #1 & #9
Swap #3 & #7
Swap #4 & #6
Swap #5 & #10

and it’d be a solid list
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

Post by thedangerouskitchen »

LeBron at #2 can only be taken seriously if Winning on the Big Stage doesn't matter... suffice to say he's ranked way too high, as is Dream at #3. Kobe at #6 is a bit too high as well.

On the flipside Jabbar at #9 and Russell at #10 are too low... but you could make an argument for Bird at #4, Duncan at #5, Magic at #7 and Shaq at #8.

The only pick pretty much everyone with a BB IQ above 20 will agree on completely is the GOAT, Michael Jordan at #1.

Overall not a terrible list...
"Today's NBA is soft, the Defense is weak, and the rules 'really' favor the Offense."

"Lebron doesn’t guard for a full game and our game plan was to get him to play defense and he left me open all game."
Deez
G.O.A.T.

Post by Deez »

lettherebehouse wrote:Swap #1 & #9
Swap #3 & #7
Swap #4 & #6
Swap #5 & #10

and it’d be a solid list
That list would have been decent if u hadn’t made the first retarded swap.
Y2K

Post by Y2K »

Jordan
Russell
Kareem
LeBron
Magic
Wilt
Bird
Hakeem
Shaq
Duncan

Tough list with LeBron moving up the list from 5 years ago.

lettherebehouse
Clean-Up Crew

Post by lettherebehouse »

How do people put Bird over Kobe with a straight face?

:stephena:
Y2K

Post by Y2K »

For the life of me, I will never understand how Kareem is this low on anyone's top 10 GOAT list.