I got my weapons out from storage

Talk about anything here.
elartman1973
El Padrino

I got my weapons out from storage

Post by elartman1973 »

I don't have a gun..I turned down any of the guns from my dads collection when he died.
I have other weapons that I wouldn't hesitate to use on fools...a gun would make anyone hesitate and get fucked up as a result.

I got some weapons in Toledo Spain at a blacksmith....I have a ball and chain...and double sided hatchet..ax...and a few sharp swords...I also have a lead pipe and an aluminum baseball bat and my own two hands powered by my strong body..
Anybody tries ducking with me in this time and they are toast
"I'm drivin Caddy, you fixin a FORD"

Shill Jackson
Mount Rushmore

Re: I got my weapons out from storage

Post by Shill Jackson »

"Educated people make the world a better place, they mercilessly attack misery and cruelty, and eventually they win."
--Henry Rollins

**zombiesonics is a feckless cunt!**
Alex_Murphy
Clean-Up Crew

Post by Alex_Murphy »

you ain't gonna do shit
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

UNC MJ FAN. wrote:you ain't gonna do shit
Because there won t be any shit to do

Alex_Murphy
Clean-Up Crew

Post by Alex_Murphy »

Madnessssss wrote:
elartman1973 wrote:

You need a gun. Too slow and out of shape to swing those weapons. You know it. Criminals know it. In fact, the only reason you're contemplating all this is because you know you're a sitting duck right now
:arodlaugh:
LeBronMonsterDunk
Clean-Up Crew

Post by LeBronMonsterDunk »

You wouldn't even show up for the ass whooping I promised, no one is scared of you Autismo.
You never liked me, probably don't like me still, but a ***** liking me aint never paid my bills
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

LeBronMonsterDunk wrote:You wouldn't even show up for the ass whooping I promised, no one is scared of you Autismo.
You claimed to knkw where I live...You're the one who didn't show.up....unless you went to where you think I live...in that case..Lolololol..sucker.
And I know you didn't because you're a pussy..only pussies need to take steroids...insecur3 as fuck ones

elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Madnessssss wrote:
elartman1973 wrote:

You need a gun. Too slow and out of shape to swing those weapons. You know it. Criminals know it. In fact, the only reason you're contemplating all this is because you know you're a sitting duck right now
I'm not at all too old or out of shape...I could easily knock you out without weapons.
You guys are so fucking clueless about me in every possible way..you think I'm the complete opposite of what I actually am...you are very dumb and very confused and you are actually easy pickings to anybody ...a jew never scares anybody

ripper76
Accounts will be settled.

Post by ripper76 »

phpBB [video]
Bush4Ever.
All-Time Great

Post by Bush4Ever. »

You really should get a gun.

Guns are great equalizers against violent force from stronger people for small women, old people, and guys who can't move very well owing to their runaway obesity.
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Bush4Ever. wrote:You really should get a gun.

Guns are great equalizers against violent force from stronger people for small women, old people, and guys who can't move very well owing to their runaway obesity.
Stop making stupid comments..I move fast and I'm quick and my reflexes are excellent...I'm not that old and I'm not that much out of shape....its like you immediately add 150 pounds and 15 years to me and assume thats how I am..you truly are stupid and desperate and a peon

Bush4Ever.
All-Time Great

Post by Bush4Ever. »

elartman1973 wrote: Stop making stupid comments..I move fast and I'm quick and my reflexes are excellent...I'm not that old and I'm not that much out of shape....its like you immediately add 150 pounds and 15 years to me and assume thats how I am..you truly are stupid and desperate and a peon
You are approaching 50 years old, and are at least 50 pounds overweight (50 pounds of which is fat).

No human being with that profile is fast/quick with super reflexes.
Thedictator
Legend

Post by Thedictator »

Armtan will fight to the death when it comes to food, his only love lol
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Bush4Ever. wrote:
elartman1973 wrote: Stop making stupid comments..I move fast and I'm quick and my reflexes are excellent...I'm not that old and I'm not that much out of shape....its like you immediately add 150 pounds and 15 years to me and assume thats how I am..you truly are stupid and desperate and a peon
You are approaching 50 years old, and are at least 50 pounds overweight (50 pounds of which is fat).

No human being with that profile is fast/quick with super reflexes.
Wrong..and I've been approaching 50 for the past 10 years according to this board and I'm not even close yet. And I'm not 50 pounds overweight...
You're so clueless

elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Thedictator wrote:Armtan will fight to the death when it comes to food, his only love lol
What are you 12 years old?

elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Madnessssss wrote:
elartman1973 wrote:
Bush4Ever. wrote:You really should get a gun.

Stop making stupid comments..I move fast and I'm quick and my reflexes are excellent...I'm not that old and I'm not that much out of shape....its like you immediately add 150 pounds and 15 years to me and assume thats how I am..you truly are stupid and desperate and a peon
You're helpless right now. Anybody can walk in your home and take whatever they want and do whatever they want to your fat female roommate and you would do nothing about it
Nobody can walk in at all and indoor have a roommate..I have a girlfriend and she weighs like 130 max...not fat like that Skank married woman you bang once every 3 years

Thedictator
Legend

Post by Thedictator »

Artman, where do you live that is so dangerous? Where i live everyone is just relaxing having a nice vacation, hitting up the park. The supermarkets here are still packed with food. Sounds like your hood is pretty dangerous, sad!
vegasfraud
All-Time Great

Post by vegasfraud »

Lol wtf is this topic.
QueenCuckCarl has no clue how many men his whore wife has fucked...ask him.
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Madnessssss wrote:
Thedictator wrote:Armtan will fight to the death when it comes to food, his only love lol
lol yeah, I was wondering what artman was so worried about protecting. He has nothing of value in his house. Outdated TV. Worn out, sunk-in bed, a straw hat, sweat stained generic beaner clothes, 20 yr old couch that smells, a bucket of Preparation H.

But you're right. It's the Oreos. The 6 pounds of frozen ham. The pantry full of pinto beans. That's what hes so concerned about.
Completely clueless as fuck.

elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Thedictator wrote:Artman, where do you live that is so dangerous? Where i live everyone is just relaxing having a nice vacation, hitting up the park. The supermarkets here are still packed with food. Sounds like your hood is pretty dangerous, sad!
I live in a great upper.middle class area.
I just went and had bloodwork done and went shopping today..business as usual where I live.
And soon my weed guy will deliver some nice flowers for me to smoke on while I chill without a worry on my mind...I do have one worry though....I have to tell a client they have to pay $493 to have a painting shipped to them from me...other than that all is great and thank god I don't live in Ohio and I live here where we know how to react to such things and thier effects on the public.