I have 600 active posts on gamefaqs.

Talk about anything here.
vegasfraud
All-Time Great

I have 600 active posts on gamefaqs.

Post by vegasfraud »

I am single handedly carrying their NBA forum. All while this board continues to die a slow death.

https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/20 ... racing-nba" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

:banderas:
QueenCuckCarl has no clue how many men his whore wife has fucked...ask him.
CleveTown™
Three-Time Fantasy Champion King

Re: I have 600 active posts on gamefaqs.

Post by CleveTown™ »

when will you ever tire of this shtick?
October 16th, 2020. Thank you Pastor John (P)
January 7th. (D)
lettherebehouse
Clean-Up Crew

Post by lettherebehouse »

vegasfraud wrote:I am single handedly carrying their NBA forum. All while this board continues to die a slow death.

https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/20 ... racing-nba" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

So you admit to being the only active poster there. Nice endorsement, retard tweeker.

:verdum:
vegasfraud
All-Time Great

Post by vegasfraud »

Whats happening to this board is hilarious to me. The retard crew is stuck with each other now. No one posts here anymore but them.
LNS
Boxing Knowledge Champ

Post by LNS »

Is that how you fritter away the hours now that your wife has left you, VegasMeth? :kg:
vegasfraud
All-Time Great

Post by vegasfraud »

How embarrassing is it that I've easily taken this board over during my 1 hour lunch break from gfaqs?
vegasfraud
All-Time Great

Post by vegasfraud »

During my lunch break my topics are still dominating gfaqs, btw.

Alex_Murphy
Clean-Up Crew

Post by Alex_Murphy »

Lemme check this out... The AG board is lame asf with kobeunderbite active bitching and moaning about cancelled tennis

Can't take this shit anymore...

:trips:
vegasfraud
All-Time Great

Post by vegasfraud »

UNC MJ FAN. wrote:Lemme check this out... The AG board is lame asf with kobeunderbite active bitching and moaning about cancelled tennis

Can't take this shit anymore...

:trips:
I've turned the board into LeBron central.
Kingcarl24
G.O.A.T.

Post by Kingcarl24 »

I'm really happy for Fraud and all he's accomplished.
Robceltsfan
Pick 'Em League Champion

Post by Robceltsfan »

Kingcarl24 wrote:I'm really happy for Fraud and all he's accomplished.
He's on his "lunch break".

I was unaware that self-made millionaire gamblers and sports bettors had "lunch breaks". :noidea: :noidea: :noidea:
Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are dumber than that.

~George Carlin~
Alex_Murphy
Clean-Up Crew

Post by Alex_Murphy »

Robceltsfan wrote:

I was unaware that self-made millionaire gamblers and sports bettors had "lunch breaks". :noidea: :noidea: :noidea:
:stephena:

Every one eats lunch Throb. Just because you have to sneak a 2 hour lunch break every other week past your boss so he doesn't catch you doesn't mean everyone is the same.

Now get back to your cubicle and don't get caught posting or you might get fired for not working Bobby.
Robceltsfan
Pick 'Em League Champion

Post by Robceltsfan »

UNC MJ FAN. wrote:
Robceltsfan wrote:

Every one eats lunch Throb. Just because you have to sneak a 2 hour lunch break every other week past your boss so he doesn't catch you doesn't mean everyone is the same.

Now get back to your cubicle and don't get caught posting or you might get fired for not working Bobby.
It's cute watching you go from poster to poster, white knighting....hoping someone, ANYONE, will like you and call you their friend.
Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are dumber than that.

~George Carlin~
Alex_Murphy
Clean-Up Crew

Post by Alex_Murphy »

Robceltsfan wrote:
UNC MJ FAN. wrote:
Robceltsfan wrote:

It's cute watching you go from poster to poster, white knighting....hoping someone, ANYONE, will like you and call you their friend.
White knighting?

I called VF a retard just the other day for suggesting the Morris brother the Clippers got who he claimed was the difference maker that the Lakers let the clippers sign yadda yadda blah blah ... Had 1 point and went zero for his life on 3s and FGs. So don't say Im white knighting anyone, throb. I always have and always will call a spade a spade. It is what it is.

Tough love, if you will.

:aj:
Last edited by Alex_Murphy on Mon Mar 09, 2020 4:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Da Stars.
Tight wad. Penny pincher. Mr. Dollar Theater.

Post by Da Stars. »

UNC MJ FAN. wrote:
Robceltsfan wrote:

LOL. Camel fucker.
Alex_Murphy
Clean-Up Crew

Post by Alex_Murphy »

Da Stars. wrote:
UNC MJ FAN. wrote:
Robceltsfan wrote:

LOL. Camel fucker.
Ain't you the one who's stock portfolio is getting fucked by camel fuckers?

Let that sink in. Oh, the irony!

vegasfraud
All-Time Great

Post by vegasfraud »

I was jokingly talking about taking a lunch break from my gamefaqs posting. Rob is as dumb as he looks.
vegasfraud
All-Time Great

Post by vegasfraud »

Max. wrote:weird flex but okay.
Actually it isn't. All threads get closed on gamefaqs after 6 days of no new posts. Most posters have 100 or so active posts. A legend like myself who's topics literally never die because everyone keeps posting in them...well we sitting at 600 active posts like a boss.
rtiff68
Hall of Famer

Post by rtiff68 »

UNC MJ FAN. wrote:
Robceltsfan wrote:
UNC MJ FAN. wrote:

White knighting?

I called VF a retard just the other day for suggesting the Morris brother the Clippers got who he claimed was the difference maker that the Lakers let the clippers sign yadda yadda blah blah ... Had 1 point and went zero for his life on 3s and FGs. So don't say Im white knighting anyone, throb. I always have and always will call a spade a spade. It is what it is.

Tough love, if you will.

While arguing that he doesn’t jump poster to poster, looking for encouragement and copying schticks...

...he, like he often does, imitates House (the “if you will,” ending).

LOL.
Alex_Murphy
Clean-Up Crew

Post by Alex_Murphy »

rtiff68 wrote:
UNC MJ FAN. wrote:
Robceltsfan wrote:
White knighting?

Tough love, if you will.

While arguing that he doesn’t jump poster to poster, looking for encouragement and copying schticks...

...he, like he often does, imitates House (the “if you will,” ending).

LOL.
Oh ok.