I have to honest here, may have been a gay song back then but they totally killed

Talk about anything here.
elartman1973
El Padrino

I have to honest here, may have been a gay song back then but they totally killed

Post by elartman1973 »

And moistened a lot of girls panties too

phpBB [video]
Last edited by elartman1973 on Fri Feb 21, 2020 7:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
"I'm drivin Caddy, you fixin a FORD"

CleveTown™
Three-Time Fantasy Champion King

Re: I have to honest here, may have been a gay song back then but they totally killed

Post by CleveTown™ »

This is the song that every guy had a secret soft spot in their heart somewhere, even though they'd never admit it. When no one was in their car or around they'd jam to it lol
October 16th, 2020. Thank you Pastor John (P)
January 7th. (D)
elartman1973
El Padrino

Re: I have to honest here, may have been a gay song back then but they totally killed

Post by elartman1973 »

CleveTown™ wrote:This is the song that every guy had a secret soft spot in their heart somewhere, even though they'd never admit it. When no one was in their car or around they'd jam to it lol
They were young as fuck when they wrote it..the youngest was 11 and the drummer...and I guarantee not one of Billie Eillish songs will last the test of time or be remembered 25 years later like this song has....Madnesss wrecked

phpBB [video]

LNS
Boxing Knowledge Champ

Post by LNS »

Trash song. I literally didn’t give it the time of day when I was a kid and my opinion hasn’t changed.
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

LNS wrote:Trash song. I literally didn’t give it the time of day when I was a kid and my opinion hasn’t changed.
We all know you don't know anything about music or art..you collect prints of movie poster illustrations...that's not art..that's commercial art..huge difference...you are no art guru

LNS
Boxing Knowledge Champ

Post by LNS »

elartman1973 wrote:
LNS wrote:Trash song. I literally didn’t give it the time of day when I was a kid and my opinion hasn’t changed.
We all know you don't know anything about music or art..you collect prints of movie poster illustrations...that's not art..that's commercial art..huge difference...you are no art guru
Wtf does that have to do with that shitty ass Hanson song, Autismo?

:verdum:
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

LNS wrote:
elartman1973 wrote:

Its catchy..well created.and the three of them hitting the harmonies together is pretty solid. Sometimes you just have to appreciate things even though you don't want to like them. Its a good song. There zero debate about that.
You just still think its a teeny bopper chick song when it no longer is. You're insecure

LNS
Boxing Knowledge Champ

Post by LNS »

elartman1973 wrote:
LNS wrote:
elartman1973 wrote: We all know you don't know anything about music or art..you collect prints of movie poster illustrations...that's not art..that's commercial art..huge difference...you are no art guru

Its catchy..well created.and the three of them hitting the harmonies together is pretty solid. Sometimes you just have to appreciate things even though you don't want to like them. Its a good song. There zero debate about that.
You just still think its a teeny bopper chick song when it no longer is. You're insecure
It’s a shitty song. But I understand why you love it... takes you back to a simpler time before you had big floppy breasts dangling off your chest.

:suds:
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

LNS wrote:
elartman1973 wrote:
LNS wrote:

It’s a shitty song. But I understand why you love it... takes you back to a simpler time before you had big floppy breasts dangling off your chest.

:suds:
I never have so it takes me back to always ?
Grow up and stop deflecting with childishness ever time I present logic and fact
You act more and more like Madnesss every day..making you and Irrelevent poster with invalid opinions

elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Madnessssss wrote:Garbage song. Sugary crap for 8 year olds. Crappy then, crappy now. They never had another hit song, proving they had no talent. Just one super cringy hit for 8 year olds, while Billie has 10 hits, 5 Grammys by age 18.
5his song is still better than an6 Billie song and will last longer..nobody will Remeber any of her garbage pop songs in 25 years...in fact she will look back in full cringe at her appearance

LeBronMonsterDunk
Clean-Up Crew

Post by LeBronMonsterDunk »

elartman1973 wrote:that's not art..that's commercial art
Autismo to the MAX!
You never liked me, probably don't like me still, but a ***** liking me aint never paid my bills
Robceltsfan
Pick 'Em League Champion

Post by Robceltsfan »

elartman1973 wrote:
Madnessssss wrote:Garbage song. Sugary crap for 8 year olds. Crappy then, crappy now. They never had another hit song, proving they had no talent. Just one super cringy hit for 8 year olds, while Billie has 10 hits, 5 Grammys by age 18.
5his song is still better than an6 Billie song and will last longer..nobody will Remeber any of her garbage pop songs in 25 years...in fact she will look back in full cringe at her appearance
Why on Earth would she do that? That shit made her famous and rich.

Don't be contrarian just to be contrarian....at least try to make sense, puto.
Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are dumber than that.

~George Carlin~
rileymartin
Mount Rushmore

Post by rileymartin »

Only faggots, sissies, and pre teen girls like that song, so no surprise that Flaccid Dan and Tits enjoyed it...
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

LeBronMonsterDunk wrote:
elartman1973 wrote:that's not art..that's commercial art
Autismo to the MAX!
You're so fucking stupid that you don't know the difference

Wow

elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Madnessssss wrote:Billie out here carrying Hans Zimmer while hanson playing the same stupid song for 25 years straight

phpBB [video]
Santana won 8 Grammy in one night....better than Billie....wrecked

Robceltsfan
Pick 'Em League Champion

Post by Robceltsfan »

elartman1973 wrote:
Madnessssss wrote:Billie out here carrying Hans Zimmer while hanson playing the same stupid song for 25 years straight

phpBB [video]
Carlos was 53 at the time he won his ONLY 8 Grammy's (thanks to massively collaborating with current pop/rock stars at the time) in 2000.

Eilish has 5...at the age of 18.
Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are dumber than that.

~George Carlin~
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Madnessssss wrote:
elartman1973 wrote:

phpBB [video]
He won little gimmick genre categories. "Best instrumental by a middle age Hispanic" type shit.

Billie won every single major Grammy there is. Best song, best record, best new artist, best album, plus one smaller one. Youngest in history to win best album.

Her only collaborator on the album is her brother

Santana could never, he's trash

Santana I'd light years better than Billie and his songs actually means something while Bullies mean nothing and she titles them just because she thinks it sounds cool...she's a fraud

Robceltsfan
Pick 'Em League Champion

Post by Robceltsfan »

This was Santana's biggest hit until he started collaborating with other artists for the 2000 hit album...

Got a black magic woman
Got a black magic woman
I got a black magic woman
Got me so blind I can't see
That she's a black magic woman
She's tryin' to make a devil out of me
Don't turn your back on me baby
Yes, don't turn your back on me baby
Stop messin' around with your tricks
You just might pick up my magic sticks
Got your spell on me baby
Got your spell on me baby
Yes you got your spell on me baby
Turning my heart into stone
I need you so bad magic woman
I can't leave you alone

What a poet!

~George Carlin~
Bush4Ever.
All-Time Great

Post by Bush4Ever. »

It's amazing how Artman screams about "live and let live" when it comes to a topic like tolerating sexual fetishists parading around town in full view of children, but drops the mentality entirely when it comes to something as trivial as musical enjoyment.

Yikes.
Macrotus
Hall of Famer

Post by Macrotus »

I actually don't recall any of their songs...and I barely remember the name Hanson.