This is the most confident I’ve ever been for the Angels going into a new season

Talk about anything here.
lettherebehouse
Clean-Up Crew

This is the most confident I’ve ever been for the Angels going into a new season

Post by lettherebehouse »

With the Astros not allowed to cheat anymore, and the emergence and health of these Halos, Anaheim is absolutely poised to sneak attack that mufuggin AL West wit 9 inches of depth, length, and girth.

Don’t even reply to this, I’m just gonna bump it some time in late September.

:slapping:

:banderas:
Alex_Murphy
Clean-Up Crew

Re: This is the most confident I’ve ever been for the Angels going into a new season

Post by Alex_Murphy »

You always confuse centimeters with inches :L
lettherebehouse
Clean-Up Crew

Re: This is the most confident I’ve ever been for the Angels going into a new season

UNC MJ FAN. wrote:You always confuse centimeters with inches :L
lmao good one

:arodlaugh:
Alex_Murphy
Clean-Up Crew

Post by Alex_Murphy »

lettherebehouse wrote:
lmao good one

I'm a comedic genius when it comes to shit like this... But I'll be honest, I couldn't hit a 100mph curve ball if my life depended on it

Some things im good at other things I'm not .. it's just the way God made me

:bronfrown:
LACANO
Lord Savior

Post by LACANO »

lettherebehouse wrote:
lmao good one

Imma be honest, that one got me too.
kobeunderbite
Proud supporter of President Trump.

Post by kobeunderbite »

Bro I feel the same way. I'm trying not to get too excited or overzealous but he have an absolutely stacked roster. In prior years I'd be saying "if Cano, Cespedes, Lowrie and Familia all bounce back" etc. etc. but we're so deep right now than any of the "if's" flipping right will be a pure bonus.

I'm really excited for the season, MLB has lost credibility in the mainstream with this scandal but as an MLB fan I love the drama, anger and tension that has built up. It's going to be a juicy one for sure.
rileymartin
Mount Rushmore

Post by rileymartin »

I have to say, one of the more enjoyable things on this board is watching Angel fans and Met fans giving each other hand jobs before the season starts...

After the season starts however, they will be cuddling each other in comfort, forced to confront the fact that mediocrity and 3rd place is their reality yet again...

Just know that once the cuddling starts, the hand jobs are off limits, otherwise that would be very gay...

:mjlaugh:
Odogg
Hall of Famer

Post by Odogg »

No pitching.

Dodgers even tried to give you Stripling but your owner has DDS.
rileymartin
Mount Rushmore

Post by rileymartin »

Odogg wrote:No pitching.

But they have Julio Tehran now...

lettherebehouse
Clean-Up Crew

Canning Heaney Bundy Teheran Ohtani with a stacked bp.

Fuckin stacked!

“Stripling”

Odogg
Hall of Famer

Post by Odogg »

rileymartin wrote:

But they have Julio Tehran now...

He will be their ace since they did not get Stripling.
AlaskaHawks
Mount Rushmore

Post by AlaskaHawks »

~ Thinks back to House's preseason Redskins feelin' good thread ~
"The idea is not to block every shot. The idea is to make your opponent believe you might block every shot."
Bill Russell

"I'm just 'bout that action, boss"
L.O.B. = Love our Brothers.
vcsgrizzfan
Mount Rushmore

Post by vcsgrizzfan »

LTBH preseason threads in every sport never get old.... :D
lettherebehouse
Clean-Up Crew

AlaskaHawks wrote:~ Thinks back to House's preseason Redskins feelin' good thread ~

I was being more tongue in cheek on that one, but this time it’s a legit feeling. New manager, new health, new blood. Things are mos def on the up and up around these parts. There’s a buzz that can’t be explained, only felt.
Odogg
Hall of Famer

Post by Odogg »

lettherebehouse wrote:

Fuckin stacked!

“Stripling”

Lol nothing tongue in cheek with this post. Pretty much all these guys had a 4.81 era last year or did not even pitch, except for the aforementioned ace.
rileymartin
Mount Rushmore

Post by rileymartin »

lettherebehouse wrote:
AlaskaHawks wrote:~ Thinks back to House's preseason Redskins feelin' good thread ~

I was being more tongue in cheek on that one, but this time it’s a legit feeling. New manager, new health, new blood. Things are mos def on the up and up around these parts. There’s a buzz that can’t be explained, only felt.
I am smack dab in the middle of this "buzz", and it can be explained...Delusion.
vcsgrizzfan
Mount Rushmore

Post by vcsgrizzfan »

Jays vs Angels. One week avi bet LTBH.

That's practically a gift considering how awful the Jays were last year. You're welcome.
3effs
Hall of Famer

Post by 3effs »

How mad are people going to be when it turns out the Astros are still good even without cheating?
lettherebehouse
Clean-Up Crew

Odogg wrote:
lettherebehouse wrote:

Fuckin stacked!

“Stripling”

Lol nothing tongue in cheek with this post. Pretty much all these guys had a 4.81 era last year or did not even pitch, except for the aforementioned ace.

“Last year”

:booker:
lettherebehouse
Clean-Up Crew

vcsgrizzfan wrote:Jays vs Angels. One week avi bet LTBH.

That's practically a gift considering how awful the Jays were last year. You're welcome.

Fuck yeah. Better yet I’m so sure of this bet, i’ll one up your gift. You have 3 weeks of avi control over me to my 1 week over you should you win.