Disgusting, sordid Mormon Invaders slaughtered in Mexico

Talk about anything here.
Kingcarl24
G.O.A.T.

Re: Disgusting, sordid Mormon Invaders slaughtered in Mexico

Post by Kingcarl24 »

Those 3 women and 6 children definitely had it coming.
AtiliusRegulus
Mount Rushmore

Post by AtiliusRegulus »

All cultures are equal. Mexicans are just like us
Check the method from Bedrock, 'cause I rock your head to bed
lettherebehouse
Clean-Up Crew

Post by lettherebehouse »

So what’s the real backstory on this? I’m hearing Romney’s family name somewhere in the weeds to this tale.

:noidea:
LookAway
All-Time Great

Post by LookAway »

I didn't hear the story, but it does seem like some clandestine CIA activity gone bad
Kingcarl24
G.O.A.T.

Post by Kingcarl24 »

From what I understand, a long time ago, a group of Mormons settled a group in Mexico in order to continue practicing polygamy after it was made illegal in the United States. That group was kicked out of the LDS faith when they abolished polygamy but they continued to live in Mexico. One of the males began working for the CIA to basically spy on cartels and he was assassinated by the cartels a few years ago. The group didn't move out and continued to live there and now the group which contained 3 women and 6 children were caught in cross fire between two cartels and were killed.
Kingcarl24
G.O.A.T.

Post by Kingcarl24 »

Madnessssss wrote:Of course Carl comes with the sugar-coated explanation lol
What did I sugar coat?
vcsgrizzfan
Mount Rushmore

Post by vcsgrizzfan »

I don't care that this is primarily a troll board. Sometimes, you're just a giant fucking asshole. And that's no troll.
Havlicekstealsit
G.O.A.T.

Post by Havlicekstealsit »

Kingcarl24 wrote:
What did I sugar coat?
Well he doesn't care about death, for starters. Especially the murder of 6 innocent children.
lettherebehouse
Clean-Up Crew

Post by lettherebehouse »

Kingcarl24 wrote:From what I understand, a long time ago, a group of Mormons settled a group in Mexico in order to continue practicing polygamy after it was made illegal in the United States. That group was kicked out of the LDS faith when they abolished polygamy but they continued to live in Mexico. One of the males began working for the CIA to basically spy on cartels and he was assassinated by the cartels a few years ago. The group didn't move out and continued to live there and now the group which contained 3 women and 6 children were caught in cross fire between two cartels and were killed.

Not that this ever excuses what happened to these innocent people, but WTF? WTF? WTF?

Plenty of anger should be directed toward the monsters, but also the adults who chose to live out their polygamist lifestyle in an absolute snakepit. That’s absolutely ridiculous to remain there, raising kids and shit. And how was it “crossfire between 2 rival cartels”, this was a legitimate hit job.
Kingcarl24
G.O.A.T.

Post by Kingcarl24 »

lettherebehouse wrote:
Kingcarl24 wrote:From what I understand, a long time ago, a group of Mormons settled a group in Mexico in order to continue practicing polygamy after it was made illegal in the United States. That group was kicked out of the LDS faith when they abolished polygamy but they continued to live in Mexico. One of the males began working for the CIA to basically spy on cartels and he was assassinated by the cartels a few years ago. The group didn't move out and continued to live there and now the group which contained 3 women and 6 children were caught in cross fire between two cartels and were killed.

Not that this ever excuses what happened to these innocent people, but WTF? WTF? WTF?

Plenty of anger should be directed toward the monsters, but also the adults who chose to live out their polygamist lifestyle in an absolute snakepit. That’s absolutely ridiculous to remain there, raising kids and shit. And how was it “crossfire between 2 rival cartels”, this was a legitimate hit job.
I don't disagree with anything you've said.
manchild98
Hidden Member

Post by manchild98 »

Yesterday on the nightly news with David Muir they reported that one of the women got out of the vehicle to show it was a family and they just executed her. It sounded more like they didn't care, knew it was a family with little kids and executed everyone anyways. Doubt we'll ever know the full truth....maybe that kid who hid and saved the others and ran 14 miles for help knows the truth.
manchild98
Hidden Member

Post by manchild98 »

The guy spying on the cartels does help explain the hit job on women and children.
Kingcarl24
G.O.A.T.

Post by Kingcarl24 »

manchild98 wrote:
Yesterday on the nightly news with David Muir they reported that one of the women got out of the vehicle to show it was a family and they just executed her. It sounded more like they didn't care, knew it was a family with little kids and executed everyone anyways. Doubt we'll ever know the full truth....maybe that kid who hid and saved the others and ran 14 miles for help knows the truth.

They not only killed them all, they burned the car they were in and their remains.

It's a disgusting thing they did but lol Mormons, am I right Madness and Bartman?
AtiliusRegulus
Mount Rushmore

Post by AtiliusRegulus »

cartels = bad hombres
Bartman
Hall of Famer

Post by Bartman »

Kingcarl24 wrote:
manchild98 wrote:

They not only killed them all, they burned the car they were in and their remains.

It's a disgusting thing they did but lol Mormons, am I right Madness and Bartman?
I'm not condoning killing kids but as Madnesss pointed out, there really was no reason to put their family in danger like that.
Kingcarl24
G.O.A.T.

Post by Kingcarl24 »

Bartman wrote:
Kingcarl24 wrote:
manchild98 wrote:

I'm not condoning killing kids but as Madnesss pointed out, there really was no reason to put their family in danger like that.
From what I understand they were literally driving from the airport to their community to attend a wedding. That community was founded a long time ago. Well before these cartels.
AtiliusRegulus
Mount Rushmore

Post by AtiliusRegulus »

Madnessssss wrote:
AtiliusRegulus wrote:cartels = bad hombres
What do you call people who knowingly live and raise small children among the cartels just so they don't have to abide by US laws regarding marriage and sex
I prefer polygamy to fag marriages, hence by default those Mormons are righteous on this point.
Bartman
Hall of Famer

Post by Bartman »

Kingcarl24 wrote:
Bartman wrote:
Kingcarl24 wrote:

From what I understand they were literally driving from the airport to their community to attend a wedding. That community was founded a long time ago. Well before these cartels.
If I was surrounded by cartels, I would move out. And look at you defending them because they are white Mormons, you couldn’t care less if some ordinary Mexican family got killed by cartels.
LNS
Boxing Knowledge Champ

Post by LNS »

Weird topic for Bartfag to troll about.

:verdum:
Kingcarl24
G.O.A.T.

Post by Kingcarl24 »

Bartman wrote:
Kingcarl24 wrote:
Bartman wrote:
If I was surrounded by cartels, I would move out. And look at you defending them because they are white Mormons, you couldn’t care less if some ordinary Mexican family got killed by cartels.
I have a lot I could say but I don't care to talk to you anymore because I really don't care what you have to say about this.