Science nerds: What do you think lies beyond the edge of the observable universe?

Talk about anything here.
CleveTown™
Three-Time Fantasy Champion King

Science nerds: What do you think lies beyond the edge of the observable universe?

Post by CleveTown™ »

Thought I would change the topics up a bit.

I believe the universe is much larger than what we can observe. Immensely larger. And I also believe it is shaped like a bubble. Much like how an explosion created a spherical shape, the Big Bang created a bubble-like shape. I always believe in the multiverse theory. Just a fractal of universes that goes on for eternity. God created all things and one day I will explore it all. Can't wait for that.

So do you think the universe we see right now is all there is? Is there anything much beyond what we can already observe, and what theory do you believe in concerning the size and shape of the universe?
October 16th, 2020. Thank you Pastor John (P)
January 7th. (D)
LNS
Boxing Knowledge Champ

Re: Science nerds: What do you think lies beyond the edge of the observable universe?

Post by LNS »

When you say “explore it all” do you imagine yourself with a halo and wings as you fly around alternate realities?

:mahmoud:
LeBronMonsterDunk
Clean-Up Crew

Re: Science nerds: What do you think lies beyond the edge of the observable universe?

Post by LeBronMonsterDunk »

Even in the afterlife you'll still be a cuck. Forever chained to your wife-mom only doing what she allows you to.
You never liked me, probably don't like me still, but a ***** liking me aint never paid my bills
CleveTown™

Post by CleveTown™ »

LNS wrote:When you say “explore it all” do you imagine yourself with a halo and wings as you fly around alternate realities?

:mahmoud:
I believe I will be dressed in a white robe made clean by the Blood of Christ. But I will have the ability to fly. Gonna be awesome!
January 7th. (D)
CleveTown™

Post by CleveTown™ »

LeBronMonsterDunk wrote:Even in the afterlife you'll still be a cuck. Forever chained to your wife-mom only doing what she allows you to.
stay on the topic you retard.
January 7th. (D)
Bush4Ever.
All-Time Great

Post by Bush4Ever. »

I have no problem saying I have zero insight on that question.

We can't have high-level knowledge in everything. I have expertise in two or three areas, and competency in maybe another half-dozen or so...but that's it.
CleveTown™

Post by CleveTown™ »

Bush4Ever. wrote:I have no problem saying I have zero insight on that question.

We can't have high-level knowledge in everything. I have expertise in two or three areas, and competency in maybe another half-dozen or so...but that's it.
Amazing.
January 7th. (D)
Bush4Ever.
All-Time Great

Post by Bush4Ever. »

CleveTown™ wrote:
Amazing.
Do you agree with the poster above that you will still be a cuck in the afterlife?

Does heaven have cucks?
vcsgrizzfan
Mount Rushmore

Post by vcsgrizzfan »

TheDunningKruger is strong in the OP.
Robceltsfan
Pick 'Em League Champion

Post by Robceltsfan »

Bush4Ever. wrote:
CleveTown™ wrote:
Amazing.
Do you agree with the poster above that you will still be a cuck in the afterlife?

Does heaven have cucks?
Jesus' step-dad WAS a cuck.

:pjaxlol:
Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are dumber than that.

~George Carlin~
Bush4Ever.
All-Time Great

Post by Bush4Ever. »

Robceltsfan wrote:

Jesus' step-dad WAS a cuck.

:pjaxlol:
phpBB [video]
CleveTown™

Post by CleveTown™ »

Bush4Ever. wrote:
CleveTown™ wrote:
Amazing.

Does heaven have cucks?
do you even know what a cuck is? there are no penises or vaginas in heaven.
January 7th. (D)
Bush4Ever.
All-Time Great

Post by Bush4Ever. »

CleveTown™ wrote: do you even know what a cuck is? there are no penises or vaginas in heaven.
Where is that said in scripture?
Robceltsfan
Pick 'Em League Champion

Post by Robceltsfan »

Bush4Ever. wrote:
CleveTown™ wrote: do you even know what a cuck is? there are no penises or vaginas in heaven.
:pop2:
Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are dumber than that.

~George Carlin~
lettherebehouse
Clean-Up Crew

Post by lettherebehouse »

I have a pretty firm grip on what our universe is expanding itself into. But it’ll all be over your guys’ heads so I’m not even gonna waste the keystrokes.
CleveTown™

Post by CleveTown™ »

Bush4Ever. wrote:
Mark 12:25
January 7th. (D)
Bush4Ever.
All-Time Great

Post by Bush4Ever. »

CleveTown™ wrote:
When the dead rise, they will neither marry nor be given in marriage; they will be like the angels in heaven.

That says nothing about sex, or sexual body parts.
CleveTown™

Post by CleveTown™ »

Bush4Ever. wrote:
CleveTown™ wrote:
When the dead rise, they will neither marry nor be given in marriage; they will be like the angels in heaven.

That says nothing about sex, or sexual body parts.
Angels are the direct creation of God and often referred to as the sons of God. Can sons reproduce? The reason we reproduce is to populate the earth. If God wants more angels He can create them. They dont have reproductive organs.
January 7th. (D)
CleveTown™

Post by CleveTown™ »

lettherebehouse wrote:I have a pretty firm grip on what our universe is expanding itself into. But it’ll all be over your guys’ heads so I’m not even gonna waste the keystrokes.
I would love to know what you think brother.
January 7th. (D)
Bush4Ever.
All-Time Great

Post by Bush4Ever. »

CleveTown™ wrote:
Angels are the direct creation of God and often referred to as the sons of God. Can sons reproduce? The reason we reproduce is to populate the earth. If God wants more angels He can create them. They dont have reproductive organs.
Do you think your wife will continue to emasculate you in heaven?