Alright so who the hell is Greta Thunberg, and why the PHUCK, do I need to listen to her?

Talk about anything here.
lettherebehouse
Clean-Up Crew

Alright so who the hell is Greta Thunberg, and why the PHUCK, do I need to listen to her?

Post by lettherebehouse »

And while I’m here, who the PHUCK in this day still names their child “Greta”. That instantly takes me to some old fat hog in a country kitchen with a red/white checkered apron sporting a gnarly wart on the corner of her chin.

Sue, Martha, Greta, Pam, Debbie, etc. These are names no young child should have in the year 2019.

:stephena:

Anyway, back to Greta. Just who the PHUCK, do you think you are, David Hogg? I just told you guys earlier today I hate being sold, especially when it’s shit you’re selling, from a shittier salesman. Stop sending me kids to sell your shit.

:underbite:
CleveTown™
Three-Time Fantasy Champion King

Re: Alright so who the hell is Greta Thunberg, and why the PHUCK, do I need to listen to her?

Post by CleveTown™ »

tbh, I think she looks a little downs-y.

October 16th, 2020. Thank you Pastor John (P)
January 7th. (D)
zombiesonics
Mount Rushmore

Re: Alright so who the hell is Greta Thunberg, and why the PHUCK, do I need to listen to her?

Post by zombiesonics »

phpBB [video]
LACANO
Lord Savior

Post by LACANO »

She's my hero, please respect her and her old school name.
lettherebehouse
Clean-Up Crew

CleveTown™ wrote:tbh, I think she looks a little downs-y.

So does David lol. Alright maybe not downs, but there’s definitely mental sickness in these eyes.

CleveTown™

Post by CleveTown™ »

lettherebehouse wrote:

So does David lol. Alright maybe not downs, but there’s definitely mental sickness in these eyes.

they are vacant souls. nobody truly lives in those bodies. And God certainly doesn't live in them. So they easily reject truth and accept lies. They are easily persuaded and manipulated. Much like Eve was in the Garden of Eden. Totally at the will of the evil one.
January 7th. (D)
CleveTown™

Post by CleveTown™ »

LACANO wrote:She's my hero, please respect her and her old school name.
stop it.
January 7th. (D)
elmerjfudd
The Lurker

Post by elmerjfudd »

Her grandfather's name is olof

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
lettherebehouse
Clean-Up Crew

elmerjfudd wrote:Her grandfather's name is olof

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Alpha
LeBronMonsterDunk
Clean-Up Crew

Post by LeBronMonsterDunk »

You never liked me, probably don't like me still, but a ***** liking me aint never paid my bills
LNS
Boxing Knowledge Champ

Post by LNS »

Looks kinda like Eleven from Stranger Things. Or maybe not I dunno... white wimmins all look the same to me.
LACANO
Lord Savior

Post by LACANO »

CleveTown™ wrote:
stop it.
I'm 100% serious.
lettherebehouse
Clean-Up Crew

LACANO wrote:
CleveTown™ wrote:
stop it.
I'm 100% serious.
You’re just trolling me, but I need you to be serious for a minute. As of Monday September 23, 2019, what would you say is the life expectancy of Tekashi6x9 out on these streets? I say he doesn’t make it to Christmas this year bro, real spit.

DND
LookAway
All-Time Great

Post by LookAway »

lettherebehouse wrote:

He looks a little like the next mass shooter :cry:
AtiliusRegulus
Mount Rushmore

Post by AtiliusRegulus »

Greta/ Grethel is a german name. My mother is named Grethel. weird.
Check the method from Bedrock, 'cause I rock your head to bed
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Doesn't matter who she is, it matters what she says. Just because its against a loser like trump that idiots idolize doesn't make it invalid
"I'm drivin Caddy, you fixin a FORD"

Havlicekstealsit
G.O.A.T.

Post by Havlicekstealsit »

Just another crisis actor, I'm sure.
LACANO
Lord Savior

Post by LACANO »

lettherebehouse wrote:
LACANO wrote:
CleveTown™ wrote: stop it.
I'm 100% serious.
You’re just trolling me, but I need you to be serious for a minute. As of Monday September 23, 2019, what would you say is the life expectancy of Tekashi6x9 out on these streets? I say he doesn’t make it to Christmas this year bro, real spit.

DND
Please be respectful to Greta! She is doing god's work after all.

As for Tekashi6x9--he has even less time than the Earth does unless we all start talking people like Greta seriously.
LeBronMonsterDunk
Clean-Up Crew

Post by LeBronMonsterDunk »

elartman1973 wrote:Doesn't matter who she is, it matters what she says. Just because its against a loser like trump that idiots idolize doesn't make it invalid
What does she say?
You never liked me, probably don't like me still, but a ***** liking me aint never paid my bills
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

LeBronMonsterDunk wrote:
elartman1973 wrote:Doesn't matter who she is, it matters what she says. Just because its against a loser like trump that idiots idolize doesn't make it invalid
What does she say?
Lol at being so out of touch that you are relying on me and this board to I form you.
What a loser
"I'm drivin Caddy, you fixin a FORD"