Who would you rather work for here on Anger General?

Talk about anything here.

Who would you most like to work for?

Artman's design team
31%
Mega Coffee (CleveTown)
31%
Spitshine Studios (Madnessssss)
38%

Total votes: 13

dwcmwa
All-Time Great

Who would you rather work for here on Anger General?

Post by dwcmwa »

No offense to Clevey or Madness but I'm choosing Artman here. It sounds like it'd be a fairly fun job working on and designing sets and pieces for big-time projects like TV sets, theme parks, etc., at least for me it would.

:noidea:

On a short-term basis though working for Mega or Spitshine would be a new and maybe fun experience but I'd lean with Artman for long-term. This is without taking pay into consideration.

LeBronMonsterDunk
Clean-Up Crew

Re: Who would you rather work for here on Anger General?

Post by LeBronMonsterDunk »

I couldn't work for any of them. They would just end up being my bitch and I would be the boss, and I don't need the stress of making sure those bums did their jobs properly and to my standards.
You never liked me, probably don't like me still, but a ***** liking me aint never paid my bills
LNS
Boxing Knowledge Champ

Post by LNS »

Technically Clevey’s wife would be your boss if you worked for Mega Coffee.

:booker:
LookAway
All-Time Great

Post by LookAway »

dwcmwa wrote:No offense to Clevey or Madness but I'm choosing Artman here. It sounds like it'd be a fairly fun job working on and designing sets and pieces for big-time projects like TV sets, theme parks, etc., at least for me it would.

On a short-term basis though working for Mega or Spitshine would be a new and maybe fun experience but I'd lean with Artman for long-term. This is without taking pay into consideration.
Artman stands outside of Home Depot waiting for painting jobs. Is that your idea of fun?
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

LeBronMonsterDunk wrote:I couldn't work for any of them. They would just end up being my bitch and I would be the boss, and I don't need the stress of making sure those bums did their jobs properly and to my standards.
You couldn't perform any of the jobs. Especially mine. I would have to let you go within the first week. Guaranteed
Plus you lack the right attitude
"I'm drivin Caddy, you fixin a FORD"

elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

LookAway wrote:
dwcmwa wrote:No offense to Clevey or Madness but I'm choosing Artman here. It sounds like it'd be a fairly fun job working on and designing sets and pieces for big-time projects like TV sets, theme parks, etc., at least for me it would.

Artman stands outside of Home Depot waiting for painting jobs. Is that your idea of fun?
Clueless

rileymartin
Mount Rushmore

Post by rileymartin »

None of those guys could afford me...
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

rileymartin wrote:None of those guys could afford me...
You lack the experience to be able to command what you think you are worth...you wouldn't be worth much to me as an.entry level worker with zero experience

rileymartin
Mount Rushmore

Post by rileymartin »

elartman1973 wrote:
You lack the experience to be able to command what you think you are worth...you wouldn't be worth much to me as an.entry level worker with zero experience
I already get what I am worth kiddo...I have hired and fired slacker druggies like you in the past. You don't have the work ethic to make it in my world kiddo...and, make no mistake, I run shit in my company.
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

rileymartin wrote:
elartman1973 wrote:
I already get what I am worth kiddo...I have hired and fired slacker druggies like you in the past. You don't have the work ethic to make it in my world kiddo...and, make no mistake, I run shit in my company.
Lolololololol..

I'm far from a slacker or druggie. My work ethic is elite. I work my ads off and if you don't have experience you are worthless to me. I'm not a babysitter. You wouldn't run jack shit

manchild98
Hidden Member

Post by manchild98 »

I hate coffee and don't like to paint. At Spitshine I can still just sit in a chair a lot.
rileymartin
Mount Rushmore

Post by rileymartin »

elartman1973 wrote:
rileymartin wrote:
elartman1973 wrote: You lack the experience to be able to command what you think you are worth...you wouldn't be worth much to me as an.entry level worker with zero experience
Lolololololol..

I'm far from a slacker or druggie. My work ethic is elite. I work my ads off and if you don't have experience you are worthless to me. I'm not a babysitter. You wouldn't run jack shit
If I ever made the mistake of hiring you, I would probably have to let you go within a month I imagine...
paskeezy3000
Hall of Famer

Post by paskeezy3000 »

I’d work for artman for sure. I’d manipulate the fuck out of him, get him to think we were really friends and take advantage of him. He’d be cooking me gourmet meals and getting me high. I’d manipulate him into giving me the easy jobs too. I wouldn’t do shit all day.
#1 Kareem
#2 Karl
#3 Kobe
LNS
Boxing Knowledge Champ

Post by LNS »

Lmao
Dagger
Superstar

Post by Dagger »

I’m a business partner with grizz and we laugh at the rest of these plebs.
"Immigrants - we get the job done!"

CleveTown™
Three-Time Fantasy Champion King

Post by CleveTown™ »

LNS wrote:Technically Clevey’s wife would be your boss if you worked for Mega Coffee.

Wrong. Im their boss too. And when they see me coming in you better believe ill get the deepest bows ever. Pure respect and fear.
October 16th, 2020. Thank you Pastor John (P)
January 7th. (D)
LNS
Boxing Knowledge Champ

Post by LNS »

CleveTown™ wrote:
LNS wrote:Technically Clevey’s wife would be your boss if you worked for Mega Coffee.

Wrong. Im their boss too. And when they see me coming in you better believe ill get the deepest bows ever. Pure respect and fear.

They’d only be bowing because your wife is the Mama-san of the operation. If she told them to throw you out on your ass they’d hop to it.
CleveTown™

Post by CleveTown™ »

LNS wrote:
CleveTown™ wrote:

They’d only be bowing because your wife is the Mama-san of the operation. If she told them to throw you out on your ass they’d hop to it.
They respect men in this society. They always have and always will. I remember working in Amerika and when my boss' wife or husband walked in I perked up and recognized them. It's ten times that respect in Korea.

Can't wait to show up like a pimp, not putting in any work but demanding the utmost respect. The female workers will be throwing themselves at my feet and the boys will be picking them up and dusting their knees off, then both getting in line to bow.
January 7th. (D)
CleveTown™

Post by CleveTown™ »

my workers will form a wall for me to walk through

January 7th. (D)
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

paskeezy3000 wrote:I’d work for artman for sure. I’d manipulate the fuck out of him, get him to think we were really friends and take advantage of him. He’d be cooking me gourmet meals and getting me high. I’d manipulate him into giving me the easy jobs too. I wouldn’t do shit all day.
Sorry guy. I'm much smarter than you and I am never manipulated. Work always comes first. You wouldn't last a day