The vaccuum left behind by Christianity vacating Amerika caused ALL of this

Talk about anything here.
CleveTown™
Three-Time Fantasy Champion King

The vaccuum left behind by Christianity vacating Amerika caused ALL of this

Post by CleveTown™ »

All these movements. BLM, Rape culture, white demonization, Antifa, heroin epidemic, the LGBT movement, hatred toward men, open borders....

I can literally go on and on.

YOU heathens created this. And I'm talking to all you godlessssss freaks on this board. When America was considered a Christian nation everything was fine--yes, that includes the Jim Crow era. Blacks were better off then than today, and don't even dispute it.

If this doesn't prove that the human soul is total and complete depravity without God, then nothing will convince you.
October 16th, 2020. Thank you Pastor John (P)
January 7th. (D)
Robceltsfan
Pick 'Em League Champion

Re: The vaccuum left behind by Christianity vacating Amerika caused ALL of this

Post by Robceltsfan »

Shut up, moron.
Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are dumber than that.

~George Carlin~
CleveTown™

Post by CleveTown™ »

Robceltsfan wrote:Shut up, moron.
Sounds like you agree with me.
January 7th. (D)
AtiliusRegulus
Mount Rushmore

Post by AtiliusRegulus »

CleveTown™ wrote:All these movements. BLM, Rape culture, white demonization, Antifa, heroin epidemic, the LGBT movement, hatred toward men, open borders....

YOU heathens created this. And I'm talking to all you godlessssss freaks on this board. When America was considered a Christian nation everything was fine--yes, that includes the Jim Crow era. Blacks were better off then than today, and don't even dispute it.

If this doesn't prove that the human soul is total and complete depravity without God, then nothing will convince you.
2 things caused christians from moving out of the public square, and I think its largely the fault of church leaders.
1. Dispensational theology which forecasts that the world must get worse before antichrist comes. this is a theology of defeat. the right theology is that the antichrist was Nero and he was defeated in the 1st century.

2. the false notion of the separation of church and state which gave the secularist carte blanche in government which allowed them to pass the most ignominious of legislation.
Check the method from Bedrock, 'cause I rock your head to bed
LNS
Boxing Knowledge Champ

Post by LNS »

We ran god the fuck out, Cucktown.

:slapping:
LookAway
All-Time Great

Post by LookAway »

AtiliusRegulus wrote:
CleveTown[TRADE MARK SIGN] wrote:All these movements. BLM, Rape culture, white demonization, Antifa, heroin epidemic, the LGBT movement, hatred toward men, open borders....

2 things caused christians from moving out of the public square, and I think its largely the fault of church leaders.
1. Dispensational theology which forecasts that the world must get worse before antichrist comes. this is a theology of defeat. the right theology is that the antichrist was Nero and he was defeated in the 1st century.

2. the false notion of the separation of church and state which gave the secularist carte blanche in government which allowed them to pass the most ignominious of legislation.
I agree with your first point if we assume that the Anti Christ isn’t coming and still won’t be defeated. (Big IF)

The Church and State must be separate because otherwise Sharia law takes over and you guys are wiped out

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
CleveTown™

Post by CleveTown™ »

LNS wrote:We ran god the fuck out, Cucktown.

He left. He doesn't associate with losers who live like the adversary
January 7th. (D)
CleveTown™

Post by CleveTown™ »

AtiliusRegulus wrote:
CleveTown™ wrote:All these movements. BLM, Rape culture, white demonization, Antifa, heroin epidemic, the LGBT movement, hatred toward men, open borders....

IDK man, the Scripture seems ambiguous on your 1st point, and I've heard both cases. but I lean toward Christ returning and setting up a Millennial Reign.
January 7th. (D)
LNS
Boxing Knowledge Champ

Post by LNS »

CleveTown™ wrote:

More like he got slapped upside the head by a big fat Atheist dick.

:banderas:
CleveTown™

Post by CleveTown™ »

LNS wrote:
CleveTown™ wrote:

That's ridiculous. You are the created. He is the creator. You are going to pay for these words on Judgment Day unless you repent and accept Jesus as your Savior.
January 7th. (D)
Bush4Ever.
All-Time Great

Post by Bush4Ever. »

Less than half of Koreans claim any religion at all, let alone Christianity:

http://www.korea.net/AboutKorea/Korean-Life/Religion" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Doesn't that kind of run contrary to either a) your claim about Korea being heaven on earth, or b) societal dysfunction being perfectly correlated with a lack of Christianity?
CleveTown™

Post by CleveTown™ »

Madnessssss wrote:Tu spiri, O Satana,
Nel verso mio,

Se dal sen rompeni

Sfidando il dio!
he owns you. and you will suffer in hell together.
January 7th. (D)
CleveTown™

Post by CleveTown™ »

Bush4Ever. wrote:Less than half of Koreans claim any religion at all, let alone Christianity:

http://www.korea.net/AboutKorea/Korean-Life/Religion" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Doesn't that kind of run contrary to either a) your claim about Korea being heaven on earth, or b) societal dysfunction being perfectly correlated with a lack of Christianity?
yeah they aren't great Christians (many are though), but there's low crime and no drugs/guns. There's social and cultural cohesion. People are generally nice. That's what makes it better than Amerika.
January 7th. (D)
LNS
Boxing Knowledge Champ

Post by LNS »

CleveTown™ wrote:
LNS wrote:
CleveTown™ wrote: He left. He doesn't associate with losers who live like the adversary

That's ridiculous. You are the created. He is the creator. You are going to pay for these words on Judgment Day unless you repent and accept Jesus as your Savior.

:mjlaugh:
AtiliusRegulus
Mount Rushmore

Post by AtiliusRegulus »

CleveTown™ wrote:
AtiliusRegulus wrote:

IDK man, the Scripture seems ambiguous on your 1st point, and I've heard both cases. but I lean toward Christ returning and setting up a Millennial Reign.
actually its not. Christ ascended to heaven after the resurrection and sat down at the right hand of the Father to take up His rule. This marked the beginning of the New Covenant.

The Book of Revelation was written to first century Christians who faced persecution from the jews and the romans under nero, and it isn't by chance that Nero's name is numerically equal to 666.

Paul said, "Christ the first fruits, then at his coming those who belong to Christ. 24Then comes the end, when he delivers the kingdom to God the Father after destroying every rule and every authority and power. 25For he must reign until he has put all his enemies under his feet. 26The last enemy to be destroyed is death. 27For “God has put all things in subjection under his feet.” But when it says, “all things are put in subjection,” it is plain that he is excepted who put all things in subjection under him. 28When all things are subjected to him, then the Son himself will also be subjected to him who put all things in subjection under him, that God may be all in all."
Shill Jackson
Mount Rushmore

Post by Shill Jackson »

AtiliusRegulus wrote:
CleveTown™ wrote:
AtiliusRegulus wrote: 2 things caused christians from moving out of the public square, and I think its largely the fault of church leaders.

actually its not. Christ ascended to heaven after the resurrection and sat down at the right hand of the Father to take up His rule. This marked the beginning of the New Covenant.

The Book of Revelation was written to first century Christians who faced persecution from the jews and the romans under nero, and it isn't by chance that Nero's name is numerically equal to 666.

Paul said, "Christ the first fruits, then at his coming those who belong to Christ. 24Then comes the end, when he delivers the kingdom to God the Father after destroying every rule and every authority and power. 25For he must reign until he has put all his enemies under his feet. 26The last enemy to be destroyed is death. 27For “God has put all things in subjection under his feet.” But when it says, “all things are put in subjection,” it is plain that he is excepted who put all things in subjection under him. 28When all things are subjected to him, then the Son himself will also be subjected to him who put all things in subjection under him, that God may be all in all."
666 is an incorrect translation.

:sheed:
"Educated people make the world a better place, they mercilessly attack misery and cruelty, and eventually they win."
--Henry Rollins

**zombiesonics is a feckless cunt!**
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

It caused trump and the acceptance of immorality which you support. So shut the fuck up.
Christianity is a.negative impact always
"I'm drivin Caddy, you fixin a FORD"

AtiliusRegulus
Mount Rushmore

Post by AtiliusRegulus »

elartman1973 wrote:

It caused trump and the acceptance of immorality which you support. So shut the fuck up.
Christianity is a.negative impact always
you sound perturbed.
lettherebehouse
Clean-Up Crew

Post by lettherebehouse »

“Shut up”

Man you know someone’s belly aches like a muafugga when their only response in their hyperventilated state is “shut up”.

Oh Grimmace, Cleve owns your hellbound pasty ass.

“Hey man, shut up”

:haha2:
denali4eva
Queen Bee

Post by denali4eva »

lettherebehouse wrote:

“Shut up”

Man you know someone’s belly aches like a muafugga when their only response in their hyperventilated state is “shut up”.

Oh Grimmace, Cleve owns your hellbound pasty ass.

“Hey man, shut up”

:haha2:
Will you climb out of Clevey's ass already? :L