San Francisco officially declares NRA a terrorist organization

Talk about anything here.
lettherebehouse
Clean-Up Crew

San Francisco officially declares NRA a terrorist organization

Post by lettherebehouse »

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/09/04/us/s ... orist.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I don’t think anyone on this forum is affected by this?

:noidea:
LeBronMonsterDunk
Clean-Up Crew

Re: San Francisco officially declares NRA a terrorist organization

Post by LeBronMonsterDunk »

TDS as fuck lmao
You never liked me, probably don't like me still, but a ***** liking me aint never paid my bills
LookAway
All-Time Great

Post by LookAway »

LeBronMonsterDunk wrote:TDS as fuck lmao
Has nothing to do with Trump. Both sides of the aisle are afraid to do anything about the mass shootings so now we have this attack on the 2nd amendment. I’m not a gun owner but this is wrong

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Robceltsfan
Pick 'Em League Champion

Post by Robceltsfan »

So now singular cities can label groups they don't like as terrorist organizations? Can we begin to identify the slippery slope we're creating here?
Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are dumber than that.

~George Carlin~
LookAway
All-Time Great

Post by LookAway »

Robceltsfan wrote:So now singular cities can label groups they don't like as terrorist organizations? Can we begin to identify the slippery slope we're creating here?
It’s not new. Cities across the south labeled Dr King and the NAACP provocateurs and at that time, that was the name of a terrorist

lettherebehouse
Clean-Up Crew

I’d like to declare McDonalds a terrorist organization. Or how about Philip Morris? While we’re at it, Sony and Microsoft as well. These companies promote hazardous or sedentary lifestyles that lead to obesity-heart disease. They’re responsible for 113,950% more deaths in this country than that of mass shootings.

Sign my petition
Robceltsfan
Pick 'Em League Champion

Post by Robceltsfan »

LookAway wrote:
Robceltsfan wrote:So now singular cities can label groups they don't like as terrorist organizations? Can we begin to identify the slippery slope we're creating here?
It’s not new. Cities across the south labeled Dr King and the NAACP provocateurs and at that time, that was the name of a terrorist

Meh.....I don't liken those two terms to each other. Completely different meanings.
Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are dumber than that.

~George Carlin~
LookAway
All-Time Great

Post by LookAway »

Robceltsfan wrote:
LookAway wrote:

Meh.....I don't liken those two terms to each other. Completely different meanings.
Only because you are looking at it with 2019 eyes. They would label Trump a terrorist if they could

zombiesonics
Mount Rushmore

Post by zombiesonics »

How much longer is the rest of California going to sit back and watch liberals turn all their cities into complete shitholes?
LNS
Boxing Knowledge Champ

Post by LNS »

Racist Robby trying to split hairs here. It’s fine and dandy to label feral blacks as “provocateurs” but heaven help anyone that dares to besmirch your gun club, eh?

:slapping:
LookAway
All-Time Great

Post by LookAway »

LNS wrote:Racist Robby trying to split hairs here. It’s fine and dandy to label feral blacks as “provocateurs” but heaven help anyone that dares to besmirch your gun club, eh?

NAACP was White Jews at the time. Perhaps Feral white Jews, but still

LNS
Boxing Knowledge Champ

Post by LNS »

“Feral Jews”

:haha2:
Robceltsfan
Pick 'Em League Champion

Post by Robceltsfan »

LNS wrote:Racist Robby trying to split hairs here. It’s fine and dandy to label feral blacks as “provocateurs” but heaven help anyone that dares to besmirch your gun club, eh?

"My" gun club?

I don't even own a gun. But the definitions of provocateur versus terrorist are starkly different. Like I said....slippery slope.

~George Carlin~
LookAway
All-Time Great

Post by LookAway »

Robceltsfan wrote:

"My" gun club?

I don't even own a gun. But the definitions of provocateur versus terrorist are starkly different. Like I said....slippery slope.
Which definition fits the NRA better? I’m not saying it makes sense, I’m saying that’s what it is/was

Robceltsfan
Pick 'Em League Champion

Post by Robceltsfan »

LookAway wrote:
Robceltsfan wrote:

"My" gun club?

Which definition fits the NRA better? I’m not saying it makes sense, I’m saying that’s what it is/was

The NRA specifically defends one of the amendments of the Constitution in order to allow law-abiding US citizens the right to own guns. They promote gun safety, gun training and the lawful purchase of firearms.

If the NRA were actively arming criminals and crazy folks, then I could see them being labeled a terrorist organization. They're not...

~George Carlin~
LookAway
All-Time Great

Post by LookAway »

Robceltsfan wrote:
LookAway wrote:
Robceltsfan wrote:

"My" gun club?

The NRA specifically defends one of the amendments of the Constitution in order to allow law-abiding US citizens the right to own guns. They promote gun safety, gun training and the lawful purchase of firearms.

If the NRA were actively arming criminals and crazy folks, then I could see them being labeled a terrorist organization. They're not...
The NRA are actively selling Memberships and promoting gun usage. Let’s not pretend they are being altruistic. It’s debatable if the 2nd Amendment applies to ordinary citizens

lettherebehouse
Clean-Up Crew

LookAway wrote:
Robceltsfan wrote:
LookAway wrote: Which definition fits the NRA better? I’m not saying it makes sense, I’m saying that’s what it is/was

The NRA are actively selling Memberships and promoting gun usage. Let’s not pretend they are being altruistic. It’s debatable if the 2nd Amendment applies to ordinary citizens

:biggums:
LeBronMonsterDunk
Clean-Up Crew

LookAway wrote:
Robceltsfan wrote:
LookAway wrote: Which definition fits the NRA better? I’m not saying it makes sense, I’m saying that’s what it is/was

How?
You never liked me, probably don't like me still, but a ***** liking me aint never paid my bills
LookAway
All-Time Great

Post by LookAway »

LeBronMonsterDunk wrote:
LookAway wrote:
Robceltsfan wrote:

How?
Some folks believe that it applies to citizens as a group but not individually, so a militia etc. I disagree because then any member of the NRA for example has more rights than a non member. Also what if your membership lapses, do you have to turn in your gun?

LeBronMonsterDunk
Clean-Up Crew

LookAway wrote:
LeBronMonsterDunk wrote:
LookAway wrote:

How?
Some folks believe that it applies to citizens as a group but not individually, so a militia etc. I disagree because then any member of the NRA for example has more rights than a non member. Also what if your membership lapses, do you have to turn in your gun?

Do you know what the world 'militia' means?