Dorian expectd to be a"Major" hurricane, Florida Emergency. LOL better hide under bed Ralphie!

Talk about anything here.
CleveTown™
Three-Time Fantasy Champion King

Dorian expectd to be a"Major" hurricane, Florida Emergency. LOL better hide under bed Ralphie!

Post by CleveTown™ »

and the cone is set on a dead on course for Orlando lol

STRIKE!!!

"By this weekend, Dorian is likely to be a major hurricane threatening Florida’s Atlantic coast, and it may plow onward into the Gulf of Mexico next week."
https://apnews.com/32954856a5b4402f9a045a7935227196" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
October 16th, 2020. Thank you Pastor John (P)
January 7th. (D)
Alex_Murphy
Clean-Up Crew

Re: Dorian expectd to be a"Major" hurricane, Florida Emergency. LOL better hide under bed Ralp

Post by Alex_Murphy »

This is the one.
CleveTown™
Three-Time Fantasy Champion King

Re: Dorian expectd to be a"Major" hurricane, Florida Emergency. LOL better hide under bed Ralp

Post by CleveTown™ »

UNC MJ FAN. wrote:This is the one.
lol
October 16th, 2020. Thank you Pastor John (P)
January 7th. (D)
LeBronMonsterDunk
Clean-Up Crew

Post by LeBronMonsterDunk »

Rip Ralph
You never liked me, probably don't like me still, but a ***** liking me aint never paid my bills
LNS
Boxing Knowledge Champ

Post by LNS »

Ouchie!
kobeunderbite
Proud supporter of President Trump.

Post by kobeunderbite »

Ralph is guaranteed going to take shelter at Jorge's house until the storm dies down lol
LeBronMonsterDunk
Clean-Up Crew

Dorian expected to be a Category 4 Ouchie!
You never liked me, probably don't like me still, but a ***** liking me aint never paid my bills
Shill Jackson
Mount Rushmore

Post by Shill Jackson »

Batten down Artie

"Educated people make the world a better place, they mercilessly attack misery and cruelty, and eventually they win."
--Henry Rollins

**zombiesonics is a feckless cunt!**
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

CleveTown™ wrote:and the cone is set on a dead on course for Orlando lol

STRIKE!!!

"By this weekend, Dorian is likely to be a major hurricane threatening Florida’s Atlantic coast, and it may plow onward into the Gulf of Mexico next week."
https://apnews.com/32954856a5b4402f9a045a7935227196" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
You're so clueless.
Just like all the other hurricanes that have been shit.
It will be category 1 and winds at 80mph....
Stop falling for jibberish
"I'm drivin Caddy, you fixin a FORD"

elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Kobeunderbite wrote:Ralph is guaranteed going to take shelter at Jorge's house until the storm dies down lol
Why the fuck would I go to jorges house when my house la far safer and I actually have hurricane Windows and awnings that come down and cover the Windows?
Haven't lost power ever..he has every time.
You're so clueless. I rarely even talk to Jorge

elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Will be just like last year and the year before and the year before that etc...
Nothing

LNS
Boxing Knowledge Champ

Post by LNS »

elartman1973 wrote:Will be just like last year and the year before and the year before that etc...
Nothing
You seem nervous as fuck, guy
LeBronMonsterDunk
Clean-Up Crew

elartman1973 wrote:
Kobeunderbite wrote:Ralph is guaranteed going to take shelter at Jorge's house until the storm dies down lol
Why the fuck would I go to jorges house when my house la far safer and I actually have hurricane Windows and awnings that come down and cover the Windows?
Yea we've seen your rinky-dink as fuck, run down, 70s shack that you rent.
kobeunderbite
Proud supporter of President Trump.

Post by kobeunderbite »

elartman1973 wrote:

Lol at you showing up at his door and him begrudgingly taking you in. His wife probably does your laundry for you too you fat freeloader lol
Bush4Ever.
All-Time Great

Post by Bush4Ever. »

Artie preparing for the hurricane:

Alex_Murphy
Clean-Up Crew

Post by Alex_Murphy »

Arty I sure as hell hope you're not one of those that thinks he can tough it out during a cat 5 storm... dont shack up with a bunch of transfags in the dark... take a few days go chill out in Biloxi while the weather is warm and have a good time quit being such a faggot
dwcmwa
All-Time Great

Post by dwcmwa »

Named after a fellow two Anger General members.

elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Kobeunderbite wrote:
elartman1973 wrote:

Lol at you showing up at his door and him begrudgingly taking you in. His wife probably does your laundry for you too you fat freeloader lol
Freeloader?
Speak for yourself. I've never taken a penny from anyone in my family and Jorge actually owes me money..give it a rest..you're so stupid and you're a nobody who relies on his family far more than I ever have

elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

LeBronMonsterDunk wrote:
elartman1973 wrote:
Yea we've seen your rinky-dink as fuck, run down, 70s shack that you rent.
Ummm no you haven't. Keep up the blind assumptions. My house is a 3/2 you dumbfuck. Built in the late 80s. You losers make up the dumbest stories about me based on thin air