Signed up for Ancestey.Com...

Talk about anything here.
Alex_Murphy
Clean-Up Crew

Signed up for Ancestey.Com...

Post by Alex_Murphy »

In like 30 minutes I've already found a bunch of mind blown shit.

I'm gonna need a minute to digest this.

:bronfrown:
Da Stars.
Tight wad. Penny pincher. Mr. Dollar Theater.

Re: Signed up for Ancestey.Com...

Post by Da Stars. »

You are a confirmed MUzzy.
CleveTown™
Three-Time Fantasy Champion King

Post by CleveTown™ »

:mjpopcorn:
October 16th, 2020. Thank you Pastor John (P)
January 7th. (D)
Alex_Murphy
Clean-Up Crew

Post by Alex_Murphy »

Da Stars. wrote:You are a confirmed MUzzy.
No... not at all. But it's likely Paternity fraud on my birth certificate and I was probably born in 1979 and not 1982. :L
FPL
Hall of Famer

Post by FPL »

UNC MJ FAN. wrote:
No... not at all. But it's likely Paternity fraud on my birth certificate and I was probably born in 1979 and not 1982. :L
:biggums:
Alex_Murphy
Clean-Up Crew

Post by Alex_Murphy »

FPL wrote:
UNC MJ FAN. wrote:
:biggums:
It's a long story.

:snoop:
Alex_Murphy
Clean-Up Crew

Post by Alex_Murphy »

Ok here we go. My dad was first married to an Iranian woman here in the states. They were both real estate agents and the marriage was legitimate but they divorced in 1979 most likely shortly after I was born.

My dad in a panic had an arranged marriage over seas. It was an emergency for him to get wed and bring back someone to raise me because apparently for whatever reason "mom" walked out.

After my dad passed i found some old photo albums with pictures of his second marriage (overseas) and bringing that woman back to the states. In one of the photos she's wearing her wedding gown in our home and holding a 1 month old baby in her arms (who I assume to be me).

My birth certificate has always stated the 2nd wife as the birth mother but this is false. So is the date of birth if these facts are correct. Additionally there is no record of their marriage in the states as there is with the first wife. Illegitimate marriage IMO. Paternity fraud on my birth certificate.. do the math.

Theres more.
LookAway
All-Time Great

Post by LookAway »

UNC MJ FAN. wrote:
We're not surprised you are not American. We are not surprised that you were actually born before your mom met your dad. We are not surprised that your parents are probably brother and sister :stephena:
Alex_Murphy
Clean-Up Crew

Post by Alex_Murphy »

LookAway wrote:
UNC MJ FAN. wrote:
We're not surprised you are not American. We are not surprised that you were actually born before your mom met your dad. We are not surprised that your parents are probably brother and sister :stephena:
Look here, you Saint Bernard looking ugly fuck... now is not the time!

:underbite:
LookAway
All-Time Great

Post by LookAway »

UNC MJ FAN. wrote:
LookAway wrote:
UNC MJ FAN. wrote:

That is not a denial. :noidea:

On a side note do you consider yourself Persian?
Alex_Murphy
Clean-Up Crew

Post by Alex_Murphy »

LookAway wrote:
UNC MJ FAN. wrote:
LookAway wrote:

That is not a denial. :noidea:

On a side note do you consider yourself Persian?
I'll let you know... I'm going to purchase the ancestryDNA it's on sale for 60 bux.

I'm also hiring a private investigator to go talk to my possibly biological mom who lives in Westlake village. Her name is Michelle and she has a funky Persian last name

I think she's been calling out to me on her facebook page because under "other names" she has put my full name, first middle and last name. Kind of odd to do that but my PI will ask her about that. Truth could come out as soon as next week.
Titan18
In Theo we trust

Post by Titan18 »

Assuming this is legit and this is a Non troll question but did you go through an American school system or somewhere else/home schooled?

Think back to when you were a kid in 1st, 2nd grade. There’s a huge difference between a 6-7 year old and a 9-10 year old. We’re you significantly larger then your classmates? Did you go through puberty in the 4th or 5th grade while all your friends didn’t do so until much later? You would have noticed these differences between you and your peers if you were actually 3 years older.

I can maybe see the certificate being fudged a bit but 3 years is a bit extreme. That be way too difficult to hide or look past in an American school system unless you were a late bloomer yourself.

I hope for your sake it isn’t true because in general I imagine it has to be a rough feeing like you lost out on 3 years of your life and are actually 40 when you thought you were 37.
LNS
Boxing Knowledge Champ

Post by LNS »

How goddamn pathetic lmao

And instead of 37 you might be 40? Fucking classico!

:arnold:
Alex_Murphy
Clean-Up Crew

Post by Alex_Murphy »

Titan18 wrote:Assuming this is legit and this is a Non troll question but did you go through an American school system or somewhere else/home schooled?

Think back to when you were a kid in 1st, 2nd grade. There’s a huge difference between a 6-7 year old and a 9-10 year old. We’re you significantly larger then your classmates? Did you go through puberty in the 4th or 5th grade while all your friends didn’t do so until much later? You would have noticed these differences between you and your peers if you were actually 3 years older.

I can maybe see the certificate being fudged a bit but 3 years is a bit extreme. That be way too difficult to hide or look past in an American school system unless you were a late bloomer yourself.

I hope for your sake it isn’t true because in general I imagine it has to be a rough feeing like you lost out on 3 years of your life and are actually 40 when you thought you were 37.
Its funny you mention that. I never remember going to grades K-2. School for me started in the third grade at public school and heres why.

Normally kids would go to preschool graduate from that and go to kindergarten graduate from that and go on to grades K through 12. But for me it didnt go like that. It would start at this local day care and then transition to different diverse Montasorri schools locally throughout Los Angeles area. It never made sense. I recall sometimes I'd be in a Montasorri school for a day, then another one for maybe a month. I kept enrolling and getting pulled out of schools at what I would have assumed to be grades K-2. I dont recall why but my folks finally settled with this one Montessori school where I had the longest tenure. Before they decided to enroll me in public school for the third grade where I finally had a real teacher and not some daycare like atmosphere. From then on I just graduated grades until I went to college. Never been in a fight in any grade. Always had friends and good grades played basketball fairly athletic and normal good looking kid growing up.

As far as the puberty thing I kinda felt like it started in elementary school tbh. Like 4-5th grade that's when I started noticing signs of puberty... so I guess that's kinda early but not if you're actually 3 years older than you think you are that would be kinda normal.
LNS
Boxing Knowledge Champ

Post by LNS »

Dude no troll... but no wonder you’re so fucked up in the head. That’s quite a bizarre upbringing you had my Muslim friend. :suds:

PM me... we’ll take a road trip to find your long lost mom.

:mjlaugh:
Shill Jackson
Mount Rushmore

Post by Shill Jackson »

“Ancestey”

Is that the history of your testes?

:sheed:
"Educated people make the world a better place, they mercilessly attack misery and cruelty, and eventually they win."
--Henry Rollins

**zombiesonics is a feckless cunt!**
Alex_Murphy
Clean-Up Crew

Post by Alex_Murphy »

LNS wrote:Dude no troll... but no wonder you’re so fucked up in the head. That’s quite a bizarre upbringing you had my Muslim friend. :suds:

PM me... we’ll take a road trip to find your long lost mom.

:mjlaugh:
All your ancestors were janitors... let that sink in.
Bush4Ever.
All-Time Great

Post by Bush4Ever. »

I only had reliable records/knowledge back to my great-grandfather.

He was an actual communist in Spain and was jailed on numerous occasions.

Not good!