Report: NBA executives think Lakers are most likely destination for Carmelo Anthony

Talk about anything here.
Bartman
Hall of Famer

Report: NBA executives think Lakers are most likely destination for Carmelo Anthony

Post by Bartman »

https://sports.yahoo.com/carmelo-anthon ... 23818.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
zombiesonics
Mount Rushmore

Re: Report: NBA executives think Lakers are most likely destination for Carmelo Anthony

Post by zombiesonics »

RIP Lakers season
PhutureDynasty
Mount Rushmore

Re: Report: NBA executives think Lakers are most likely destination for Carmelo Anthony

Post by PhutureDynasty »

Is that a positive?
Odogg
Hall of Famer

Post by Odogg »

This is hardly newsworthy. It's really his only chance left to contribute to a team.

Does LBJ have the time and patience to keep him in check though?
Bartman
Hall of Famer

Post by Bartman »

Odogg wrote:This is hardly newsworthy. It's really his only chance left to contribute to a team.

Does LBJ have the time and patience to keep him in check though?

Isn't that the coaches job?
Chooch
Legend

Post by Chooch »

Told you fools this many months ago.

These users thanked the author Chooch for the post:
Da Stars.
Rating: 3.85%
manchild98
Hidden Member

Post by manchild98 »

Lakers about to be giving up 120 points a night.
vcsgrizzfan
Mount Rushmore

Post by vcsgrizzfan »

That would be so retarded.
lettherebehouse
Clean-Up Crew

Post by lettherebehouse »

If Melo & JR make their way over here I'm sittin the season out til June. Never thought i'd see the day I'd go all Toothpick on my own team, but holy shit they're testing me.

Bartman
Hall of Famer

Post by Bartman »

lettherebehouse wrote:If Melo & JR make their way over here I'm sittin the season out til June. Never thought i'd see the day I'd go all Toothpick on my own team, but holy shit they're testing me.

Toothpick abandoned the Lakers because he didn't like their star, not their bench players. LOL @ you getting in a lather over something so small.
Chooch
Legend

Post by Chooch »

lettherebehouse wrote:If Melo & JR make their way over here I'm sittin the season out til June. Never thought i'd see the day I'd go all Toothpick on my own team, but holy shit they're testing me.

Both are far more accomplished than Davis.

These users thanked the author Chooch for the post:
Da Stars.
Rating: 3.85%
Shill Jackson
Mount Rushmore

Post by Shill Jackson »

Melo is only successful when he can gun. That ain’t going to happen with LABron.
Houston is the ultimate gun team, and he couldn’t do it there.
NO
"Educated people make the world a better place, they mercilessly attack misery and cruelty, and eventually they win."
--Henry Rollins

**zombiesonics is a feckless cunt!**
LookAway
All-Time Great

Post by LookAway »

Melo off the bench would be fine. He can gun with the backups and never were's. He could be our Vinny "Microwave" Johnson
Da Stars.
Tight wad. Penny pincher. Mr. Dollar Theater.

Post by Da Stars. »

Make my day, Lakers can have him.
Odogg
Hall of Famer

Post by Odogg »

LookAway wrote:Melo off the bench would be fine. He can gun with the backups and never were's. He could be our Vinny "Microwave" Johnson
Remember the 06 Heat - had guys like Payton and Antoine Walker who were former stars accepting a role player status. The question is whether Melo has the maturity to do this.
Havlicekstealsit
G.O.A.T.

Post by Havlicekstealsit »

Stay Me7akerslo? Me7Alo?

I've got nuffin.
LNS
Boxing Knowledge Champ

Post by LNS »

I think I’m gonna be sick.
vcsgrizzfan
Mount Rushmore

Post by vcsgrizzfan »

Melo is an unmitigated fucking disaster at this point. Full stop.
lettherebehouse
Clean-Up Crew

Post by lettherebehouse »

Chooch wrote:

Both are far more accomplished than Davis.

Great post

:verdum: