Is someone's opinion of President Trump the most conclusive litmus test in history?

Talk about anything here.
kobeunderbite
Proud supporter of President Trump.

Is someone's opinion of President Trump the most conclusive litmus test in history?

Post by kobeunderbite »

I instantly learn most of what I need to know about a person as soon as I find out their opinion of President Trump. There is 99% accuracy to my determination of someone's character based on their feelings towards our President. I can't think of as decisive and perfect a way to judge a person or learn about their heart.
ripper76
Accounts will be settled.

Re: Is someone's opinion of President Trump the most conclusive litmus test in history?

Post by ripper76 »

Yes, it’s a perfect test.
lettherebehouse
Clean-Up Crew

Re: Is someone's opinion of President Trump the most conclusive litmus test in history?

Post by lettherebehouse »

This is true. I can't tell you how many people I've lost respect for over the past couple years over exactly this. I won't even invite TDSers over for kid's birthday parties, super bowls, spirit cooking, etc. I'll just never see them the same.

:bronfrown:
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Its a good way to determine who the douschebags are...trump fans are typically immoral racist losers..I agree 100%...also helps show how weak minded and spineless people are and so easily brainwashed and hypocritical
"I'm drivin Caddy, you fixin a FORD"

lettherebehouse
Clean-Up Crew

Post by lettherebehouse »

elartman1973 wrote:Its a good way to determine who the douschebags are...trump fans are typically immoral racist losers..I agree 100%...also helps show how weak minded and spineless people are and so easily brainwashed and hypocritical

My wife's overly outspoken "tio" and I were sitting around the grill one day flippin meat and he's had a few then starts trying to be funny talking about anarchy and shit, I'm trying to pump his breaks, changing the topic subtly cause I already know where he's gonna go with this, then he's like "I like knowing who Trump supporters are because it lets me know who the assholes are". I let him know most of my family and I must be assholes and we got into a typical conversation how you'd expect that to go with him being unable to explain himself without emotion or logic. Once he said "we're pissing off our neighbors Canada and Mexico" I was like "look, do me a favor and please do not bring up politics at my house, we'll never agree with each other so it's pointless, we live in different worlds my man". I haven't seen him since.

FTR, this "tio" has been unemployed because of disability for the last like 20 years and has been popping pills ever since, fwiw. Vietnam vet. Loser with his adult kids on welfare.
Chooch
Legend

Post by Chooch »

elartman1973 wrote:Its a good way to determine who the douschebags are...trump fans are typically immoral racist losers..I agree 100%...also helps show how weak minded and spineless people are and so easily brainwashed and hypocritical

LoL you can't even spell.

These users thanked the author Chooch for the post:
Da Stars.
Rating: 3.85%
LACANO
Lord Savior

Post by LACANO »

Great post KUB's Dad. I totally agree with the Trump Litmus Test theory.
Bartman
Hall of Famer

Post by Bartman »

lettherebehouse wrote:

My wife's overly outspoken "tio" and I were sitting around the grill one day flippin meat and he's had a few then starts trying to be funny talking about anarchy and shit, I'm trying to pump his breaks, changing the topic subtly cause I already know where he's gonna go with this, then he's like "I like knowing who Trump supporters are because it lets me know who the assholes are". I let him know most of my family and I must be assholes and we got into a typical conversation how you'd expect that to go with him being unable to explain himself without emotion or logic. Once he said "we're pissing off our neighbors Canada and Mexico" I was like "look, do me a favor and please do not bring up politics at my house, we'll never agree with each other so it's pointless, we live in different worlds my man". I haven't seen him since.

FTR, this "tio" has been unemployed because of disability for the last like 20 years and has been popping pills ever since, fwiw. Vietnam vet. Loser with his adult kids on welfare.

ROFL...Looks like "tio" is a loser yet still smarter than you.