Trump’s Border Protection Chief Resigned After Migrant Kids Found in Squalor

Talk about anything here.
elartman1973
El Padrino

Trump’s Border Protection Chief Resigned After Migrant Kids Found in Squalor

Post by elartman1973 »

Trump needs to be arrested for crimes against humanity...

https://news.vice.com/en_us/article/ywy ... DogGHnohaE" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
"I'm drivin Caddy, you fixin a FORD"

FPL
Hall of Famer

Re: Trump’s Border Protection Chief Resigned After Migrant Kids Found in Squalor

Post by FPL »

Arty - These illegal aliens, minors or otherwise, are still choosing to come to the country. Nobody is forcing them to (aside from maybe their parents or kidnappers), and nobody is preventing them from staying in Mexico or wherever.

Doesn't a country have the right to choose who can and cannot enter?
elartman1973
El Padrino

Re: Trump’s Border Protection Chief Resigned After Migrant Kids Found in Squalor

Post by elartman1973 »

FPL wrote:Arty - These illegal aliens, minors or otherwise, are still choosing to come to the country. Nobody is forcing them to (aside from maybe their parents or kidnappers), and nobody is preventing them from staying in Mexico or wherever.

Irrelevent to the topic.

LeBronMonsterDunk
Clean-Up Crew

Post by LeBronMonsterDunk »

They can stay in MEXICO or whatever other shithole they're from.
You never liked me, probably don't like me still, but a ***** liking me aint never paid my bills
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

LeBronMonsterDunk wrote:They can stay in MEXICO or whatever other shithole they're from.
Charlotte

LeBronMonsterDunk
Clean-Up Crew

Post by LeBronMonsterDunk »

elartman1973 wrote:
LeBronMonsterDunk wrote:They can stay in MEXICO or whatever other shithole they're from.
Charlotte
Top 5 fastest growing city in America for over a decade.
You never liked me, probably don't like me still, but a ***** liking me aint never paid my bills
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

LeBronMonsterDunk wrote:
elartman1973 wrote:
Charlotte
Top 5 fastest growing city in America for over a decade.
Lol...no, Orlando has been for 30 years moron

Robceltsfan
Pick 'Em League Champion

Post by Robceltsfan »

elartman1973 wrote:
FPL wrote:Arty - These illegal aliens, minors or otherwise, are still choosing to come to the country. Nobody is forcing them to (aside from maybe their parents or kidnappers), and nobody is preventing them from staying in Mexico or wherever.

Irrelevent to the topic.
It really isn’t. It’s the very crux of the topic.
Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are dumber than that.

~George Carlin~
rileymartin
Mount Rushmore

Post by rileymartin »

"Any alien who is physically present in the United States or who arrives in the United States (whether or not at a designated port of arrival and including an alien who is brought to the United States after having been interdicted in international or United States waters), irrespective of such alien’s status, may apply for asylum in accordance with this section or, where applicable, section 1225(b) of this title."

I've got a novel idea...How about we stop EMPLOYING these illegals and exploiting them for the cheap labor they provide, and then maybe it wont be worth the life or death risk they take to come here...
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Robceltsfan wrote:
elartman1973 wrote:

Irrelevent to the topic.
Treating children like animals is the topic...doesn't make any difference if they are illegal or not. It against the Geneva convention...trump is guilty of crimes against humanity..
Who gives a fuck if the are illegal or not....that's what inhumane losers would bring up

lettherebehouse
Clean-Up Crew

Post by lettherebehouse »

Fuck those kids and their parents. How does anyone feel sympathy for any of this? They're not even human as far as im concerned. At best, one slips through the cracks and becomes a blue pilled HS teacher, and we'll have to listen to her every year at the school's graduation speech about how she was "one of those kids". Fuck that, meanwhile as poisonous as you've become to society in a socially left wing acceptable way, 89 of your homeboys and girls from the detention center went on to join ms13, 18th street, or became part of the system of at risk youths who'll go on into adulthood producing more undesirables of their own.

Like a virus, just multiplying itself beaner after beaner after beaner until 60 years from now (or today in places like CA, AZ, TX), consuming us from within until you've completely taken over its once vibrant and healthy host.

I'm so sick of this Mexican shit! Done!

Get some!

:underbite:
Robceltsfan
Pick 'Em League Champion

Post by Robceltsfan »

elartman1973 wrote:
Robceltsfan wrote:
elartman1973 wrote: Irrelevent to the topic.
Treating children like animals is the topic...doesn't make any difference if they are illegal or not. It against the Geneva convention...trump is guilty of crimes against humanity..
Who gives a fuck if the are illegal or not....that's what inhumane losers would bring up
Money and resources. Taking care of these people require a massive amount of money and resources.

They come with nothing....and some, like you, expect them to be given everything. Life doesn’t work that way.
Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are dumber than that.

~George Carlin~
rileymartin
Mount Rushmore

Post by rileymartin »

lettherebehouse wrote:Fuck those kids and their parents. How does anyone feel sympathy for any of this? They're not even human as far as im concerned. At best, one slips through the cracks and becomes a blue pilled HS teacher, and we'll have to listen to her every year at the school's graduation speech about how she was "one of those kids". Fuck that, meanwhile as poisonous as you've become to society in a socially left wing acceptable way, 89 of your homeboys and girls from the detention center went on to join ms13, 18th street, or became part of the system of at risk youths who'll go on into adulthood producing more undesirables of their own.

Like a virus, just multiplying itself beaner after beaner after beaner until 60 years from now (or today in places like CA, AZ, TX), consuming us from within until you've completely taken over its once vibrant and healthy host.

I'm so sick of this Mexican shit! Done!

Get some!

:underbite:
Meanwhile, back in Rowland Heights, you are probably paying your illegal gardener $40 a month to cut your grass...
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Robceltsfan wrote:
elartman1973 wrote:
Robceltsfan wrote:
Money and resources. Taking care of these people require a massive amount of money and resources.

They come with nothing....and some, like you, expect them to be given everything. Life doesn’t work that way.
Irrelevent..you can't treat humans like animals..period

rileymartin
Mount Rushmore

Post by rileymartin »

Robceltsfan wrote:
elartman1973 wrote:
Robceltsfan wrote:

Yea, Mexicans mostly try to come here and not work... :rocknew: ...In another thread you will argue that Mexicans are stealing all of our jobs...LOL
ripper76
Accounts will be settled.

Post by ripper76 »

They should be shot. Problem solved, and will deter the rest.
rileymartin
Mount Rushmore

Post by rileymartin »

ripper76 wrote:They should be shot. Problem solved, and will deter the rest.
By your fucked up, racist, ignorant, whack job rationale, this country would still be Native American...This nation was built on immigration whether you like it or not nut cheese...
Havlicekstealsit
G.O.A.T.

Post by Havlicekstealsit »

One thing that stands out to me - despite the borderline inhumane conditions they're treating these kids in cages - is the fact they've been there all this time and their families don't seem to be making any effort to retrieve them. And this goes both ways - what is the US doing to help facilitate retrieving them, if anything at all? And what are the parents or family members doing to go get them and expedite this process? Where did the family members go after their child was ripped away from them?
rileymartin
Mount Rushmore

Post by rileymartin »

Havlicekstealsit wrote:One thing that stands out to me - despite the borderline inhumane conditions they're treating these kids in cages - is the fact they've been there all this time and their families don't seem to be making any effort to retrieve them. And this goes both ways - what is the US doing to help facilitate retrieving them, if anything at all? And what are the parents or family members doing to go get them and expedite this process? Where did the family members go after their child was ripped away from them?
Many of them are living in the same squalor, just a different cell...
ripper76
Accounts will be settled.

Post by ripper76 »

Invaders should be exterminated. That's what the Indians should have done. Killed the invaders before they were killed, but they didn't. They were conquered. That's what will happen here too unless we start defending ourselves.