Trump’s Border Protection Chief Resigned After Migrant Kids Found in Squalor

Talk about anything here.
LNS
Boxing Knowledge Champ

Re: Trump’s Border Protection Chief Resigned After Migrant Kids Found in Squalor

Post by LNS »

lettherebehouse wrote:I'm more Mexican than LNS. Quit playin

:stephena:

Well in that case...

rileymartin
Mount Rushmore

Re: Trump’s Border Protection Chief Resigned After Migrant Kids Found in Squalor

Post by rileymartin »

FPL wrote:While I'm happy to discuss politics with riley on most issues, I won't on this topic. Here's why, and how every thread turns out:

(1) FPL opens and reads thread, says he dislikes immigration,
(2) riley says "go after the employers, they're the ones enticing people to come here"
(3) FPL says he's in favor of that, and has always been, and used to be a Dem before they supported immigrants
(4) riley asks "then why support the GOP? they exploit cheap labor, and have been for decades"
(5) FPL says that he supports the GOP precisely because the chamber of commerce wing is losing influence
(6) riley repeats "but they're not doing anything. you're a hypocrite"
(7) FPL says he wants them to do more, and for chamber GOPers to be voted out, and they're moving in that direction
(8) Thread devolves into some strawman (like that there were no aliens in the past)

:roll:

Waste of time. By the way, we can remove other incentives too, like welfare for immigrants, birthright citizenship, chain migration, etc.
False narrative...you clamor time, and time, and time, and time, and time, and time, and time, and time again about how it is all the fault of many of these families who searching for a better way of life...asylum is real, but yet this is your typical response and view :

"These illegal aliens, minors or otherwise, are still choosing to come to the country. Nobody is forcing them to (aside from maybe their parents or kidnappers), and nobody is preventing them from staying in Mexico or wherever.

Doesn't a country have the right to choose who can and cannot enter?"

When I bring up that the very reason they come is because we are practically inviting them, you half heartedly pretend that oh yea, you are for that too...You want to spend 50 billion dollars for a wall to protect yourself from knowingly hiring illegals instead of simply not hiring them LOL...Illegals come here because we give them the incentive to...Fix that shit first. that should be the easy part...

And, I have always voted more Republican than democrat in presidential elections, and almost exclusively Republican in lower, state level elections. The reason you get frustrated with me is because you aren't honest...
ripper76
Accounts will be settled.

Post by ripper76 »

Caedite eos.
rileymartin
Mount Rushmore

Post by rileymartin »

ripper76 wrote:Caedite eos.
Air Force flunky...
Bartman
Hall of Famer

Post by Bartman »

Madnessssss wrote:
rileymartin wrote:
FPL wrote:While I'm happy to discuss politics with riley on most issues, I won't on this topic. Here's why, and how every thread turns out:

(1) FPL opens and reads thread, says he dislikes immigration,
(2) riley says "go after the employers, they're the ones enticing people to come here"
(3) FPL says he's in favor of that, and has always been, and used to be a Dem before they supported immigrants
(4) riley asks "then why support the GOP? they exploit cheap labor, and have been for decades"
(5) FPL says that he supports the GOP precisely because the chamber of commerce wing is losing influence
(6) riley repeats "but they're not doing anything. you're a hypocrite"
(7) FPL says he wants them to do more, and for chamber GOPers to be voted out, and they're moving in that direction
(8) Thread devolves into some strawman (like that there were no aliens in the past)

:roll:

Waste of time. By the way, we can remove other incentives too, like welfare for immigrants, birthright citizenship, chain migration, etc.
False narrative...you clamor time, and time, and time, and time, and time, and time, and time, and time again about how it is all the fault of many of these families who searching for a better way of life...asylum is real, but yet this is your typical response and view :

"These illegal aliens, minors or otherwise, are still choosing to come to the country. Nobody is forcing them to (aside from maybe their parents or kidnappers), and nobody is preventing them from staying in Mexico or wherever.

Doesn't a country have the right to choose who can and cannot enter?"

When I bring up that the very reason they come is because we are practically inviting them, you half heartedly pretend that oh yea, you are for that too...You want to spend 50 billion dollars for a wall to protect yourself from knowingly hiring illegals instead of simply not hiring them LOL...Illegals come here because we give them the incentive to...Fix that shit first. that should be the easy part...

And, I have always voted more Republican than democrat in presidential elections, and almost exclusively Republican in lower, state level elections. The reason you get frustrated with me is because you aren't honest...
Hiring illegals for cheap labor is actually good for the economy
That's why it isn't stopped. No administration really wants to stop it, they just appease the masses with talks of laws and walls. Riley is right, if they wanted to stop it they would crack down on employers.
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

"I'm drivin Caddy, you fixin a FORD"

LeBronMonsterDunk
Clean-Up Crew

Post by LeBronMonsterDunk »

elartman1973 wrote:Image
Facebook.
You never liked me, probably don't like me still, but a ***** liking me aint never paid my bills
Da Stars.
Tight wad. Penny pincher. Mr. Dollar Theater.

Post by Da Stars. »

You mean like having Gay Pride month is not shoving an agenda down our throats. When are we going to have white pride month. Millatary month.
FPL
Hall of Famer

Post by FPL »

LookAway
All-Time Great

Post by LookAway »

Robceltsfan wrote:
elartman1973 wrote:
FPL wrote:Arty - These illegal aliens, minors or otherwise, are still choosing to come to the country. Nobody is forcing them to (aside from maybe their parents or kidnappers), and nobody is preventing them from staying in Mexico or wherever.

Doesn't a country have the right to choose who can and cannot enter?
Irrelevent to the topic.
It really isn’t. It’s the very crux of the topic.
No it isn't. Children should not be kept in those conditions. There is the Universal Declaration of Human rights article 5 in particular. Article 5. - No one shall be subjected to torture or to cruel, inhuman or degrading treatment or punishment.

Also Article 3C of the Geneva convention. (c) Outrages upon personal dignity, in particular, humiliating and degrading treatment;
Chooch
Legend

Post by Chooch »

And this is the United States' responsibility to care for children in need why exactly?

These users thanked the author Chooch for the post:
Da Stars.
Rating: 3.85%
LookAway
All-Time Great

Post by LookAway »

PhutureDynasty wrote:I don't know what's going on with the children at the borders to be honest.

I will say that it is unfortunate that these people feel forced to leave their own country and enter another with the hope for a better life.

However, they are breaking the laws of the country they enter by being an illegal citizen. Is that fair for those who mean well and are trying to make a life for themselves and their children? No. It's not.

But, you can not have an open border policy where anyone can just cross over unchecked. That's an easy way to allow terrorists through our southern border.

It's not a black and white situation and I understand why this has become a big talking point amongst the politicians and citizens alike, but we have to keep the safety of our citizens as a priority. America has to come first.
How do you feel about the open Canadian border?
LookAway
All-Time Great

Post by LookAway »

LNS wrote:
rileymartin wrote:
lettherebehouse wrote:

I do my own yard and service my own pool. Well actually, them brown AF kids of mine do it as part of their chores so I guess you're almost right.

:noah:
So what you are saying then is, not only did you once tell me that your boy LNS is dumb, but now you are suggesting that he needs to be kicked the fuck out of this country?

I (unfortunately) don’t even speak Spanish you moron. I’m like 5th generation for crying out loud.... Jesus Christ the narratives here...
GTFO, you and your 4 previous generations. Only true blue Americans should be here. WASP if you will
LeBronMonsterDunk
Clean-Up Crew

Post by LeBronMonsterDunk »

I don't care about Mexicans or their well being.
You never liked me, probably don't like me still, but a ***** liking me aint never paid my bills
LookAway
All-Time Great

Post by LookAway »

Da Stars. wrote:

You mean like having Gay Pride month is not shoving an agenda down our throats. When are we going to have white pride month. Millatary month.
When you stop crying about it. Just get married to Gary or whatever his name is
LookAway
All-Time Great

Post by LookAway »

FPL wrote:Image
He was an idiot who didn't read the Constitution. No National language is declared.
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Da Stars. wrote:

Its not shoved down your throat at all...not like st Patrick's day parade is...which is shoving Irish and Catholicism down our throats.
Gay pride parade is for gays ...and those who don't discriminate them and treat them like humans as they should..its not shoved down anyone's throat at all...I've never felt that or been forced to watch or even acknowledge...that's all on you and your phobias making it more than it is...let people be themselves and mind your own business...its not that difficult

Who the fuck.are you to tell other people who they can and can't love?

Last edited by elartman1973 on Wed Jun 26, 2019 6:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Chooch wrote:And this is the United States' responsibility to care for children in need why exactly?
Because it says so in the constitution and that's what makes this the greatest country on earth...lol at not even having a clue what you claim to be protecting

FPL
Hall of Famer

Post by FPL »

elartman1973 wrote:Its not shoved down your throat at all...not like st Patrick's day parade is...which is shoving Irish and Catholicism down our throats.
PhutureDynasty
Mount Rushmore

Post by PhutureDynasty »

LookAway wrote:
PhutureDynasty wrote:I don't know what's going on with the children at the borders to be honest.

I will say that it is unfortunate that these people feel forced to leave their own country and enter another with the hope for a better life.

However, they are breaking the laws of the country they enter by being an illegal citizen. Is that fair for those who mean well and are trying to make a life for themselves and their children? No. It's not.

But, you can not have an open border policy where anyone can just cross over unchecked. That's an easy way to allow terrorists through our southern border.

It's not a black and white situation and I understand why this has become a big talking point amongst the politicians and citizens alike, but we have to keep the safety of our citizens as a priority. America has to come first.
How do you feel about the open Canadian border?
Assuming there's ways to just cross over from Canada to here undetected than I'd propose better border security.