Endgame sets new record for opening weekend: $1.2 Billion

Talk about anything here.
LeBronMonsterDunk
Clean-Up Crew

Endgame sets new record for opening weekend: $1.2 Billion

Post by LeBronMonsterDunk »

Ralphy is absolutely livid.

Schlomo's ugly bald head sweating in terror as Endgame hits 43% of Avatar's total gross in opening weekend alone.
You never liked me, probably don't like me still, but a ***** liking me aint never paid my bills
LeBronMonsterDunk
Clean-Up Crew

Re: Endgame sets new record for opening weekend: $1.2 Billion

Madnessssss wrote:Adjusted for inflation, it wont touch avatar, which was the greatest cinema box office achievement in human history.
In 3 days Endgame has surpassed Avatar's TOTAL gross in China. Avatar is cooked and whoever you bet with is going to own your avatar Schlomo.
You never liked me, probably don't like me still, but a ***** liking me aint never paid my bills
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

LeBronMonsterDunk wrote:Ralphy is absolutely livid.

Schlomo's ugly bald head sweating in terror as Endgame hits 43% of Avatar's total gross in opening weekend alone.
Why would I give a fuck about box office numbers?
They have nothing to do with a movie being good or not whatsoever..
Lol at you losers cheering for rich people to get richer based on them suffering dumb fucks like yourself into buying tickets for shit movies...
Classic self destruction
"I'm drivin Caddy, you fixin a FORD"

elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

LeBronMonsterDunk wrote:
Madnessssss wrote:Adjusted for inflation, it wont touch avatar, which was the greatest cinema box office achievement in human history.
In 3 days Endgame has surpassed Avatar's TOTAL gross in China. Avatar is cooked and whoever you bet with is going to own your avatar Schlomo.
"In China"
Lolololol smh

So desperate

elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Fucking wrecked badly

"As the 181-minute plot clanks its way through the usual machinations of team-assembly, inter-hero fallout, last-minute reconciliation, noble sacrifice and tearful resolution, all the while lulling you into that CGI-induced semi-slumber, it dawns that Marvel has in fact pulled off a very different – much more impressive – trick, one 22 films and 11 years in the making: it has completely warped our expectations of a blockbuster. It has created a world where anything vaguely above the mediocre is hailed as a five-star tour de force.

In this sense, Warner Bros, Disney's ostensible rival, has actually been their greatest ally. Because while the Marvel films are largely passable, DC's efforts (six so far, seven more in the works) are startlingly, distressingly bad. But the aggregate effect has been the same: the two studios, via their 29 movies, have set new standards of film-making. They have made adequacy the new excellence."

Meaning that those sucked into the genre and the multiple superhero movies have as a result lowered their standards of what a great movie is because most have been trash....meanwhile real movie fans like myself see right through it and see them for what they truly are....just another superhero movie...average at best in the grand scheme of things....

Cry and deflect all you want...this is reality and fact

And superhero movie fanfaggots fucking destroid badly
Last edited by elartman1973 on Mon Apr 29, 2019 8:36 am, edited 1 time in total.

denali4eva
Queen Bee

Post by denali4eva »

I hope my boy KUB changed his underwear by now... :lol:
LeBronMonsterDunk
Clean-Up Crew

3 posts in a row, triggered big time holy shit.
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

LeBronMonsterDunk wrote:3 posts in a row, triggered big time holy shit.
Deflect much?

Thedictator
Legend

Post by Thedictator »

LeBronMonsterDunk wrote:3 posts in a row, triggered big time holy shit.
Elcoochman lol
Robceltsfan
Pick 'Em League Champion

Post by Robceltsfan »

elartman1973 wrote:Fucking wrecked badly

"As the 181-minute plot clanks its way through the usual machinations of team-assembly, inter-hero fallout, last-minute reconciliation, noble sacrifice and tearful resolution, all the while lulling you into that CGI-induced semi-slumber, it dawns that Marvel has in fact pulled off a very different – much more impressive – trick, one 22 films and 11 years in the making: it has completely warped our expectations of a blockbuster. It has created a world where anything vaguely above the mediocre is hailed as a five-star tour de force.

In this sense, Warner Bros, Disney's ostensible rival, has actually been their greatest ally. Because while the Marvel films are largely passable, DC's efforts (six so far, seven more in the works) are startlingly, distressingly bad. But the aggregate effect has been the same: the two studios, via their 29 movies, have set new standards of film-making. They have made adequacy the new excellence."

Meaning that those sucked into the genre and the multiple superhero movies have as a result lowered their standards of what a great movie is because most have been trash....meanwhile real movie fans like myself see right through it and see them for what they truly are....just another superhero movie...average at best in the grand scheme of things....

I didn't know Artman had his own movie review page.....because that sounds exactly like some stupid shit Artman would write.

Why is he so angry about comic book movies? He claims this shit doesn't affect him....but it very clearly does.

If this stuff doesn't bother you, Ralf....then why rail on about it any time someone posts about it? :noidea: :noidea:
Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are dumber than that.

~George Carlin~
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Robceltsfan wrote:

I didn't know Artman had his own movie review page.....because that sounds exactly like some stupid shit Artman would write.

Why is he so angry about comic book movies? He claims this shit doesn't affect him....but it very clearly does.

If this stuff doesn't bother you, Ralf....then why rail on about it any time someone posts about it? :noidea: :noidea:
Ite 100% on point actually...you've gotten so used to these crap movies that if they make one of them that's even 2% better you morons automatically claim its a cinematic masterpiece....
What I've been saying for years...and its truth and you know it but will never admit it.

Robceltsfan
Pick 'Em League Champion

Post by Robceltsfan »

elartman1973 wrote:
Robceltsfan wrote:

Ite 100% on point actually...you've gotten so used to these crap movies that if they make one of them that's even 2% better you morons automatically claim its a cinematic masterpiece....
What I've been saying for years...and its truth and you know it but will never admit it.
The truth is that people like what they like....and in general, the more money a movie makes, the more popular and enjoyed that movie was.

You think the average person gives ANY fucks what a twatwaffle like you thinks? You're one of those dipshits that thinks Chocolat was deserving to win Best Picture awards over better, more popular films.

Fuck that shit. People go to the movies to be entertained. And not a single person can deny that what Marvel has done for over a decade has been WILDLY entertaining. They're not duping anyone into doing anything. The movies are fun, exciting, and do what movies are supposed to do....give you enjoyment.

Fuck spending money to see shit on the big screen that isn't eye candy. You should get on board Arty....you're missing out.
Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are dumber than that.

~George Carlin~
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Robceltsfan wrote:
elartman1973 wrote:
Robceltsfan wrote:

The truth is that people like what they like....and in general, the more money a movie makes, the more popular and enjoyed that movie was.

You think the average person gives ANY fucks what a twatwaffle like you thinks? You're one of those dipshits that thinks Chocolat was deserving to win Best Picture awards over better, more popular films.

Fuck that shit. People go to the movies to be entertained. And not a single person can deny that what Marvel has done for over a decade has been WILDLY entertaining. They're not duping anyone into doing anything. The movies are fun, exciting, and do what movies are supposed to do....give you enjoyment.

Fuck spending money to see shit on the big screen that isn't eye candy. You should get on board Arty....you're missing out.
I've seen enough to know its low grade movie making and I'm not interested..
Special effects isnt good movie making and never has been

Robceltsfan
Pick 'Em League Champion

Post by Robceltsfan »

elartman1973 wrote:
Robceltsfan wrote:
elartman1973 wrote: Ite 100% on point actually...you've gotten so used to these crap movies that if they make one of them that's even 2% better you morons automatically claim its a cinematic masterpiece....

Big screens need eye candy. IMAX wasn't created to watch fucking dramas and comedies. Surround sound isn't needed for dialogue.

Eye candy....movie theater. Marvel hits it out of the park.

You lose, fat boy.

~George Carlin~
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Robceltsfan wrote:
elartman1973 wrote:
Robceltsfan wrote:

Big screens need eye candy. IMAX wasn't created to watch fucking dramas and comedies. Surround sound isn't needed for dialogue.

You lose, fat boy.
How would I lose?
I don't waste my time with the crap..I watch good movies instead...ibwin

LeBronMonsterDunk
Clean-Up Crew

elartman1973 wrote:
Robceltsfan wrote:
elartman1973 wrote: I've seen enough to know its low grade movie making and I'm not interested..

You lose, fat boy.
How would I lose?
You can't even afford to go to the movies. You're relegated to watching 30 year old movies at home on your crusty couch... alone.
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

LeBronMonsterDunk wrote:
elartman1973 wrote:
Robceltsfan wrote:

You lose, fat boy.
How would I lose?
You can't even afford to go to the movies. You're relegated to watching 30 year old movies at home on your crusty couch... alone.
You must be really poor...claiming others can't afford basic shit basically proves that you can't...otherwise it would never enter your mind...
Lol at being a member of the geek squad...my you've really peaked in life...
Kapow

ripper76
Accounts will be settled.

Post by ripper76 »

I'm not into superhero movies, but they don't upset me.

It's odd that some people get so triggered and angry over this topic.
LeBronMonsterDunk
Clean-Up Crew

elartman1973 wrote:
LeBronMonsterDunk wrote:
elartman1973 wrote: How would I lose?
You must be really poor...claiming others can't afford basic shit basically proves that you can't...otherwise it would never enter your mind...
Lol at being a member of the geek squad...my you've really peaked in life...
Kapow
Can't afford basic shit... like having your power cut off for non payment, having only $29 in the bank, or only being able to put $7 of gas in the tank?
LNS
Boxing Knowledge Champ

Post by LNS »

ripper76 wrote:I'm not into superhero movies, but they don't upset me.

It's odd that some people get so triggered and angry over this topic.

That seems like a nice, normal, sane reaction.